brendon_villegas.jpg

Name: Brendon Villegas

Current Residence: Riverside, Calif.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am guessing if noms stays same he goes

being athletic should make n keep him as target

I liked him until I read this thread. Yuck. Too much info has ruined my eye candy for the season. I guess I'll have to pick another guy!

Although no longer eye candy, I still hope that he's not evicted. Anything that doesn't go Enzo and Matt's way game wise is a-ok with me!

he is going on block again next week if he doesnt win hoh :animated_rotfl:

not surprised he won pov

i figured he would be a beast in comps along with hayden

telling Matt this soon that he is starting his doctorate ... trying to bond, I guess. interesting to see if he spills the beans with others down the road and how long Matt keeps his secret.

I thought the same thing, that secret sure came out fast. I think he is ok. Totally surprised by his showmance with Rachel. You would think they would keep him just for the cooking. LOL

I was so happy today to see he won POV! He's handsome, smart, and funny. Did anyone see him do the silly sneaking saboteur walk with his hands curved up like a that huge dinosaur with tiny hands? Hi-larious!

And what's wrong with masturbation? Get a GRIP, people, heehee.

Go Brendon!

Masturbation is all about creating peak experiences. Nothin' wrong with that, per se.

What I see as more of an 'issue' is that he so much wants to get what Jeff (and Jordan) had. As far as I'm concerned, I see more of an actor than what I saw in wonderfully uncomplicated naive, but strongest when necessary, Jeff.

Nice guy. Can't do Jeff's shoes. Want some peak experiences? Better find a better story....IMHO

Excellent observation, Katydidit!

I'm hoping he's around long enough for me to see his true character. To me, part of the greatest BB fun is watching how the house guests evolve through the weeks, AND watching how my opinions transform, as well.

Hmmmm. Rachel's rubbing Brendon's chest while he lectures her on gamma-radiation and electron pairs.

I miss the good old days, of "If you could be any animal, what would you be?"

Archived