Jordan

OmegaBetaZeta

Jordan is so much smarter than many of you give her credit for..she's going to win this game and I will be laughing at all you people who can't see past the end of your noses evil doesn't always win..jordan will go on to have a lovely life with lots of people who love her...GO JORDAN!!!!!!!!!!! :hurray:

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If Jordan wins the next comp (or doesn't, really), I don't see how anybody can say she doesn't deserve the big win or for sure, 50K. I don't think it matters whether you win a bunch of comps but whether you win the right comps. She came through and though Jordan is not my favorite by a long shot, she deserves it as much as kevin. IMO, anyway. I would have picked Michele over either but there you go, Michele choked. I don't think natalie deserves anything but a long walk home but that is purely personal and just me.

complete ditto. and your avatar rocks![can't wait 'til i get that book in the mail tomorrow!]

Jordan is so much smarter than many of you give her credit for..she's going to win this game and I will be laughing at all you people who can't see past the end of your noses evil doesn't always win..jordan will go on to have a lovely life with lots of people who love her...GO JORDAN!!!!!!!!!!! :hurray:

The green chuckles are good, but red was always my favorite!

I think she will take Nat as Kevin evicted Jeff and that must be in the back of her mind, I would think.

Anyway, I hope Jordan is in the final two.

Jeff did tell her to stay away from Kevin, but it's been just the 3 of them for the last week, so hopefully she's gotten to know him much better and will decide to take him.

After the tape Jeff brought was shown they all had something negative to say about Gnat, including Jesse. Maybe they have come to realize she's he cancer that made that house stink so bad! Its a gamble to take her over Kevin, but its might be the best shot Jordon has to WIN!!!!

If only Kevin and Jordan knew that the Jury is not a Nat fan.

Does anyone have an educated guess based on talk the last few days who Jordan would take to F2? I know she is telling them both she will but .... who will she take?

just curious what people think and based on what.

Jordan has become Nat's bit** i'm disapointed he had your back

I agree Jordan's trust in Nat has messed things up when Jordan sees the tapes she'll see what Nat did to her. I wish Jordan would've seen that everything Nat said was all BS. Maybe Jeff would still be in the game if Jordan didn't trust Nat so easily and maybe J/J would have made F2.

I wonder what Jeff will think when he watches and sees how when he thought of keeping Russell Jordan said she trusted Nat so Jeff went through with the back door and pretty much sealed his fate to get the boot the following week and no chance of the $500.00. These people should realize not to get caught up with a girl or guy in the house.

Archived