Jordan

OmegaBetaZeta

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right now though, I tend not to believe that "friendship" on her side is sincere based on some of the mean comments she's made.

She could tell me today is Sunday and I wouldn't believe her.

Her lies come so easily, this isn't something that just happend for this show. This is something that she's perfected over time. They come to easily and to quickly.

Right now though, I tend not to believe that "friendship" on her side is sincere based on some of the mean comments she's made.

Her lies come so easily, this isn't something that just happend for this show. This is something that she's perfected over time. They come to easily and to quickly.

I totally agree with this. She is way too good at lying for it to be game play. But, since she's Christian, in her mind she can pray to God and it'll be okay.

So true and Nat's blog she knows America will read so I take it with a grain of salt . cum grano salis. :animated_rotfl:

I read some feed updates today and Kevin in the back yard rehearsing his speech and he compares himself to Jordan and how they played the game. It really sounds like he is taking Jordo.

We get to see Natalie melt down when she is not picked then only a short time to recover as she gets thrown in the jury.

I so hope you're right, Marty! It does make sense. Remember, for a large portion of the game Kevin was "Miss Lydia's BFF" and we all know "Miss Lydia didn't want nothing to do with Ms. Natalie..." Plus Kevin never drank the Jesse Koolade...Also in like week two Jordan began being friendly with Kevin. With Kevin/Jordie Poo in F2 I wouldn't particularly care who got big bucks. Jordan would just give it away to "that sister of hers that gets mean when she's drunk." Seriously, Jordan is all grown up and should take care of herself first and foremost.

I read in our feed updates here that Jordan and Kevin were talking about their F2 and Kevin thinks he owes it to Natalie to tell her today or tomorrow that he is not taking her. I think I am going to check out the feeds a little tonight.

I would rather she is surprised.

If Jordan wins I still don't get a feel of who she is taking.

I'm sorry there is NO way jordan should WIN BB11, it is that simple...

Give her 50 grand if you must, then and send her on her way.. I don't care how nice and cute she is!!!

I totally agree!

:)

Jordan quote of the night, when they were talking about cartoons

"I always thought Spongebob was a block of cheese, until my cousin said no, he's a sponge!"

omg...that's too funny! I honestly can't imagine trying to have a conversation with her...it'd be smiley-angry032.gif !!!

:lol:

looks like that worked for her :animated_rotfl:

Go Jordan!!! I'm super glad she won the 2nd part of the comp......she was calm,cool,collected,her eyes are on the prize!

I hope she pulls thru to win the final comp!

And as for GNAT, I'd kick her a** if I ever saw her(lol). what a nasty conniving wench.

Too bad kevin fell in with the wrong crowd,IT will come back and haunt him......

GO JORDAN!! BEST OF LUCK TOMMOROW!

If Jordan wins the next comp (or doesn't, really), I don't see how anybody can say she doesn't deserve the big win or for sure, 50K. I don't think it matters whether you win a bunch of comps but whether you win the right comps. She came through and though Jordan is not my favorite by a long shot, she deserves it as much as kevin. IMO, anyway. I would have picked Michele over either but there you go, Michele choked. I don't think natalie deserves anything but a long walk home but that is purely personal and just me.

I read some feed updates today and Kevin in the back yard rehearsing his speech and he compares himself to Jordan and how they played the game. It really sounds like he is taking Jordo.

We get to see Natalie melt down when she is not picked then only a short time to recover as she gets thrown in the jury.

Did you notice what time that was that Kevin was rehearsing his speech?

Oh gosh.. I hope she shows her ass. I've wanted to see her get punched in the throat all season.

Did you notice what time that was that Kevin was rehearsing his speech?

JU has him rehearsing his speech to himself at 12:00 noon and going over it for a period of time. They said he was mumbling a lot.

Archived