Jordan

OmegaBetaZeta

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so now I am a tool for pointing out jordans less that flattering points..that's cool!!! :)

I have never been disrespectful to a poster here... I have given my differening opinion about certain HG's ,but have NOT called anyone anything for their opinions... I can NOT say the same for some posters here toward me!! just sayin

I never called you a tool, where are you gettin that???

I think that I would love gsn in the real world. :hug: I just know that I don't like to go back and forth a million times on a subject when I don't agree. It is like a couple getting in a fight and they will yell their points back and forth for hours waiting for the other one to give in.

I see no point in that.

I hope Jordan wins the final comp. I give her creds for playing a good game.

A spade is a spade and and tool is a tool

Seems pretty obvious to me, but hey, just maybe I am WRONG!!! :)

I will leave you all to POST your LOVE fest with your FAVORITE house guest..and not let facts interfere with your disscussion anymore... :animated_wave:

Seems pretty obvious to me, but hey, just maybe I am WRONG!!! :)

Well there ya go, point made, point taken. I was just makin a statement, I was talkin about Natalie and Jordan, Natalie and Kevin both are tools, now if Kevin would win it, I would not be unhappy, but I would prefer Jordan.

It will be quite ironic if Jordan does win. Nat/kev took Jordan to F3 because they thought she wouldn't win any comps. But she did. Just like Jeff stoopidly thought Nat/Kev could win no comps and kept them and was booted out by Kevin. Kevin, Nat, Jeff may have all underestimated and suffered the consequences. I do think Jordan will have to win Tuesday to be in F2. What Kevin says in DR and does in game are usually two different things.

It will be quite ironic if Jordan does win. Nat/kev took Jordan to F3 because they thought she wouldn't win any comps. But she did. Just like Jeff stoopidly thought Nat/Kev could win no comps and kept them and was booted out by Kevin. Kevin, Nat, Jeff may have all underestimated and suffered the consequences. I do think Jordan will have to win Tuesday to be in F2. What Kevin says in DR and does in game are usually two different things.

ITA!

Kevin makes no bones about lying in the DR.

Yep, and it does make me nervous, soooo I hope Jordan sticks to her mantra that she has to depend on herself and tries hard on the 3rd part and wins, then for sure she will be in f2, Otherwise I am not so sure, and it is hard gettin thru these days right now,lol

Well all I gotta hit the dusty, have to drive like 30 miles to babysit my old mgrs kids, gonna make a slew of tacos for us tonight, but they don't like the same tv as me, so I am dvr-ing everything for later. Might get on the boards from their puter later if I can, otherwise, chat you all later

One thing I find really weird about the hood rat is she genuinely likes Jordan. She always seemed to protect Jordan

I think I'm a little more skeptical. I'm under the impression she's only protecting Jordan because of her invest interest in herself... it's best to keep someone around you don't see as a threat. In Natalie's mind, she believes that she can sell herself to the jury better than Jordan can. She's also aware that by being Jordan's "friend" she'll ensure her vote in the jury should Jordan be evicted.

Maybe she likes her as a friend too... another girl she can confide in and just be girly with.. idk. Right now though, I tend not to believe that "friendship" on her side is sincere based on some of the mean comments she's made.

I just can't wair for Tues night, this last week has been so boring!!!

Hey Reaper, how about next year we slingshot Morty's Tee Shirts over the wall from the river wash!!!

Yo dawg, I'm in, I even have the sling shot!!! We could have Morty's members put comments on each shirt, and depending on which HG gets which message, IT COULD BE GAME CHANGING!!!! LOL :animated_rotfl:

I look much better as a banana. You could pick another Fruit of the Loom fruit if you want... Maybe a peach...

Hmmmm, I wear champion underwear, so, I guess I'll dress like Michael Phelps, toke a bowl, then swim down the 2 inch deep LA River, lol... :animated_rotfl:

We'd have to go seperate directions, but, I think the banana may stick out a bit!!! *pun TOTALLY intended*

Elle quote: "

I think I'm a little more skeptical. I'm under the impression she's only protecting Jordan because of her invest interest in herself..., etc"

Me thinks that Nat and Kev have toned down somewhat since they know Feed watchers will be voting if there's a tie.

I haven't been watching the feeds too much the past few days... but, N & K have skirted around who might get the votes

because of how they present themselves this week.

just a thought

meant to mention... how about Reap being a pickle or cucumber ???

meant to mention... how about Reap being a pickle or cucumber ???

There we go a giant banana and a giant pickle standing on the banks of the LA river slingshotting Morty's Tee Shirts over the Big Brother fence... I can just picture the LFUs having a field day with that!!!

Archived