Jordan

OmegaBetaZeta

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morning, Shipp! Have you turned on MSNBC...they are replaying the exact programming!

I've been reading some of these threads...do the F3 now know there will be America's vote? Someone replayed the America's vote portion and supposedly the HGs weren't told that. They could figure it out, but with that bunch.....Ah, well, at least Jordan is a contender!!!

Morning, Shipp! Have you turned on MSNBC...they are replaying the exact programming!

I've been reading some of these threads...do the F3 now know there will be America's vote? Someone replayed the America's vote portion and supposedly the HGs weren't told that. They could figure it out, but with that bunch.....Ah, well, at least Jordan is a contender!!!

Yes, have on MSNBC. You read my mind, I was just going to PM you to turn it on. :flags_unitedstates:

Yes, have on MSNBC. You read my mind, I was just going to PM you to turn it on. :flags_unitedstates:

Great minds think alike, kiddo! :flags_unitedstates: Isn't it funny how every one remembers the exact things they were doing when they first heard the awful news. Later that morning I had to make a run to the supermarket and when I walked into the store I had that bizarre flash that all the shelves were empty and there was no food. When you're Irish you're a little psychic. My motto about psychic flashes is "don't ask, don't tell..." I had forgotten what an excellent job Katie Couric did.

i dont think kev will take her to final 2 so like michelle last week win hoh or go home

Well if they're smart they'll figure out that after the final person is evicted there will only be 6 jurors, and as it stands you would be looking at a possible tie in the votes. So there's got to be a 7th voter, but they probably don't know that America will be that voter. Maybe they think someone else will come in as a replacement.

Absolute sweetest moment of the entire season!!!! Love it, love it LOVE IT!!!! And who says God doesn't get involved in BB? :smilielol::hahohi::giggle::pixiedust:

Go to your neutral corners....1....2....3.....4.....5 :boxing: Jordan, you smoked her ass!! Good for you sweet girl!!

LMAO now now I am sure if you ask GNat it is all in his God's plans that she did not win. :sadangel:

Go Jordo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great minds think alike, kiddo! :flags_unitedstates: Isn't it funny how every one remembers the exact things they were doing when they first heard the awful news. Later that morning I had to make a run to the supermarket and when I walked into the store I had that bizarre flash that all the shelves were empty and there was no food. When you're Irish you're a little psychic. My motto about psychic flashes is "don't ask, don't tell..." I had forgotten what an excellent job Katie Couric did.

I saw it live on TV and it was so hard to take. At the time I worked in Operations at Palm Springs International Airport. There is so much behind the scenes we had to do. So much precaution we had to take. We had National Guard walking around the Airport with rifles for 3 months after the tragedy.

You could not pay me to watch MSNBC though. Fox news all the way.

Go Jordo for the win!!!

Well, if it was a crapshoot then Natalie is a lousy gambler.

Isn't that why she's in debt? Just sayin'

OMG if Jordan went against Nat in the final two. if she can get Jeff, Lydia, and Michelle's vote She can win BB because America will vote for her! Anybody else agrees with this?! What are your thoughts?

I agree that she could win against Natalie, but I am dead set against Natalie getting even 2nd place. :closedeyes:

Go Jordan - who ever you are up against! :smile1:

I saw it live on TV and it was so hard to take. At the time I worked in Operations at Palm Springs International Airport. There is so much behind the scenes we had to do. So much precaution we had to take. We had National Guard walking around the Airport with rifles for 3 months after the tragedy.

You could not pay me to watch MSNBC though. Fox news all the way.

Go Jordo for the win!!!

I know what you mean Marty. The sight of watching that second plane fly into the tower on live TV is burned in my memory. It was so surreal. It's amazing how after 8 years it's still so fresh. Also watching the two towers collapse - it was such a shock.

YAY Jordan - win round three and put all the naysayers to rest!

Marty my message should have read "talking heads" typo

Got it!

I noticed that last night Jordan told Natalie that she still wanted to sleep in the SS room because she was comfortable there. Natalie is yes that is a good idea Jordan. (wheels turning in Nat's head that she can work Kevin and Jordo better if they are separated. She can jump back from room to room.)

I need to add a correction. I went back and checked on my Reality TV TiVo. The HGs were not informed about American's vote, only the TV audience was informed. Opps.... :)

I didn't think they were either Echo, it doesn't make sense for them to let them hear all the stuff that is going on with the show, I have always thought that they are just sitting in the living rool on the couch while the show is on and can't hear anything, also hearing the audience clap for Jordan and not for Natalie would have given Kevin something too, so it realyy would not be fair at all.

LenRay quote: "I have always felt who ever wins first two comps should automatically be F2. Then whoever wins the third and final comp should win the big money. But that's JMO."

hmmm.... then there wouldn't be any need to have ousted HG's go to a Jury house because they wouldn't need to vote.

Guess it just adds another layer to the game..... and it makes the HG's have to worry about who did what to who...

and how it will effect votes for them.

Plus we get to take a peek at what happens as the last few also get booted.

Good point tho LenRay... never even thought of that scenario.

It always makes me nervous when Natalie and Kevin start pumping Jordan, I hope Jordan sticks with her same Mantra which is she can only rely on herself and therefore she has to win, so plz let her take the 3rd place win, I am a nervous wreck now

I remember waking up to 2nd plane flying into the towers, I sleep with the tv on for noise and to wake up and have that your first sight, I was just stunned. I think my oldest daughter and I stayed out of the house that day, doing stuff because they coverage was constant and soooo overdone, I am not gonna look much at it today but say silent prayers and remember it for the ones we lost. :flags_unitedstates:

Jordan is a sweet, unassuming girl. She would be very deserving to win BB. She played a clean game compared to Gnat and Kevin. Yeah, I know..BB is meant for lying, sneakiness, etc. but she got far by not having to do that. I personally think she deserves to win..and hope the Jury recognizes that as well. I am sure after they see the tapes after the show, they will kick themselves twice if they didn't give it to her. GO JORDON (with Kevin a second choice)

I think when all is said and done, the JH will be voting for the lesser of all evils. Kevin played a good game, but burned lots of people. Gnat lied her way through the game. Jordo was sweet but not a very strong player.

I think K/J will take Gnat to the F2 thinking they can beat her.

Like I said before, for Jordo to go to the F2 she has to win, otherwise it's off the the JH

Archived