Jordan

OmegaBetaZeta

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love that the brat thinks Jesse will still vote for her............really?

after Lydia went & told him how she was bragging that she used him

then, after Michele went & told him about her & her BF getting engaged////////really?

She has a good shot at it as she has played a social game and has been friendly with most of the people. She listens and probably will remember what each person has said in the house, jmo.

If Jordan wins and talks Natalie she wins the 500 grand

I agree Marty... I just don't want to see Natalie get even $50,000 :(

Go Jordo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party_smilie: :party_smilie:

I knew she could do it!

Now let's all be honest if she wins final HOH she is still playing for 2nd place BUT let's all hope she doesn't take GNat (fat chance but hope anyways).

Round 3 is always about the jury members... nothing to be studying, imo.

Yup she just needs to rethink the season.

just so i wont get hazed i did think she would win part 2 comp once i heard they changed up the format and went to live format and made it a crap shoot comp

but i am shocked with the ease of which she just destroyed natalie and time left

http://i25.tinypic.com/14o1728.png :food-smiley-005:

Go Jordo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party_smilie::party_smilie:

I knew she could do it!

Now let's all be honest if she wins final HOH she is still playing for 2nd place BUT let's all hope she doesn't take GNat (fat chance but hope anyways).

Yup she just needs to rethink the season.

what makes you think she will be playin for 2nd, did you hear how the jury feels about Natalie?? Not so good, so if Jordan takes Natalie whenand if she wins the 3rd part She will win the big bucks.

The way she's talking right now though she's not going to take Nat, she's going to take Kevin... She told him she's scared to take her cause remember folks, they don't know what we do, Jordan thinks she has so many friends...

But still maintain that she STILL really doesn't have a CLUE how to play this game!!!

ITA...................and I also STILL maintain that you don't "NEED" a CLUE to win BB.........just some luck.

like being in the right place at the right time

IF "knowing the game" gave you the insight you needed to WIN, Ronnie would be here, now, not Jordan.

I think the final part will be good for Jordan...........one thing she's shown is that her insight about others is usually on the mark..........esp. the ones she's been around longer.

what makes you think she will be playin for 2nd, did you hear how the jury feels about Natalie?? Not so good, so if Jordan takes Natalie whenand if she wins the 3rd part She will win the big bucks.

So true Fatcat ..I think jordan could beat both kevin and gnat!

Listening Jordan now talk to Natalie and Kevin separately she is learning how to really play them and she also is working Kevin so he will keep her. I really have noticed she is learned the game of the "talk" deception and doing what you have to do to get the vote.

Goooooooooo Jordo! She is not that dumb.

just sayin

Listening Jordan now talk to Natalie and Kevin separately she is learning how to really play them and she also is working Kevin so he will keep her. I really have noticed she is learned the game of the "talk" deception and doing what you have to do to get the vote.

She's playing better now than ever before...she's actually making sense talking to Kevin! She has to do what she has to do to get to F2, I just hope she can get the half million if she's up against Kevin. I've been voting for her at CBS for the last 1/2 hour!

i want jordon to win-but i think kevin would beat her.

I think he has a better chance at this point with the jury, BUT when they see her victories winning the 2nd part of the comp and if she brings home the 3rd, which I believe she can (she is on a roll) they will have huge respect for her, and with america voting I think she will beat Kevin out with America

Well I don't see either one of them taking Nat to final two and it's up in the air as to which one would win. They both know Nat has too many teammates who would vote for her, at least that's what they believe.

If Kevin doesn't take Nat to final two she will vote for Jordan out of pure spite. That would more than likely give four votes to Jordan; Jeff, Michelle, Russell and Nat.

I think it'll be a win-win situation for Jordan if she's in final two with Kevin.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed she doesn't buy any of Nat's bull but don't think she will. :)

Archived