Jordan

OmegaBetaZeta

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree on Jordan getting second place, Kevin should get first out of the 3 he played the game imo better then N/J. Jordan seems to evict on emotion and not strategy getting on your nerves it not strategy. By telling Jeff to back door Russell she is part cause for Jeff's eviction and that alone should not allow her first place.

I feel. she'll take Nat and not Kevin to avenge Jeff leaving on her account.

^^^ I agree, if jordan wins the final HOH comp she will take gnat, for the reason you mentioned, and personal why should that change at this point, the fact that she LIKES gnat for some reason!!

The ironic thing is she probably has a better chance against gnat, but that wouldn't be jordans' reasoning for taking her!

ummm did you ever think that Jordan may not have been playing the game for Jeff? People seem to forget that. All the moves Jordan made got her where she is. Things could have fallen into place for both Jeff and Jordan to be at the end but Kevin won the HOH and Michele won the POV. It is all so random sometimes.

I am sure production told Jordan to start talking about her game and the plays she has made.

One thing I find really weird about the hood rat is she genuinely likes Jordan. She always seemed to protect Jordan.

I will be very happy if Jordan wins the big money.

Jordan was playin this game best she knew how, for someone never watchin it she has done ok, and her social game has been great. It is really tiring me to keep hearin how she is stupid, I can't do a thing about anyones opinion, but just know that is not my ipinion at all, happy to see her where she is and the way Kevin has been whining about everything I want to slap him up side the head, I have been at work but have been reading all the stuff about him and nat fighting, I think Jordan is rambling on an on because she is bored and just talkin about anything, I don't think her ramblings are of any consequence in the game, America is gonna vote for her regardless, hope she wins tues, Go Jordo!!!!

ummm did you ever think that Jordan may not have been playing the game for Jeff? People seem to forget that. All the moves Jordan made got her where she is. Things could have fallen into place for both Jeff and Jordan to be at the end but Kevin won the HOH and Michele won the POV. It is all so random sometimes.

oh okay I didn't realize that everything that has happened was jordans GAME PLAN all along!! my BAD!!

If in fact jordan made those MOVES to get her to where she is NOW in the game ,I am dead WRONG about her NOT playing the game....

However if I recall she wanted to self destruct,and get evicted rather than Jeff... Because it wasn't FAIR, as jeff had made all the GOOD moves ,and she should be leaving instead of him, he had a better chance to get to F2 than her... How does that fit into her being there NOW??? How does that fit into playing the GAME for herself?

I am sure production told Jordan to start talking about her game and the plays she has made.

One thing I find really weird about the hood rat is she genuinely likes Jordan. She always seemed to protect Jordan.

The only thing Natalie has going for her is that she really likes Jordan.imo

Jordan was playin this game best she knew how, for someone never watchin it she has done ok, and her social game has been great. It is really tiring me to keep hearin how she is stupid, I can't do a thing about anyones opinion, but just know that is not my ipinion at all, happy to see her where she is and the way Kevin has been whining about everything I want to slap him up side the head, I have been at work but have been reading all the stuff about him and nat fighting, I think Jordan is rambling on an on because she is bored and just talkin about anything, I don't think her ramblings are of any consequence in the game, America is gonna vote for her regardless, hope she wins tues, Go Jordo!!!!

Kevin has been driving me nuts the past few days. I really can't stand him at all anymore. Next to him, Natalie looks better and better and that's say a lot coming from me.

Go Jordan!!! I hope she wins it all if not the $50,000. She played a good game and she and Jeff gave me hours of enjoyment this season. Can't say that for the others.

oh okay I didn't realize that eveything that has happened was jordans GAME PLAN all along!! my BAD!!

If in fact jordan made those MOVES to get her to where she is NOW in the game ,I am dead WRONG about her NOT playing the game....

However if I recall she wanted to self destruct,and get evicted rather than Jeff... Because it wasn't FAIR, as jeff had made all the GOOD moves ,and she should be leaving instead of him, he had a better chance to get to F2 than her... How does that fit into her being there NOW???

Not everything is cut and dried, not everything should be judged by the almighty gameplay, there is a human side to this game as well, Jordan is not Dr. Will, Or ED, or Janell, she is just Jordan and there are a lot of ppl who really enjoy her, see no need to constantly make fun of her or what ever she HAS NOT done in the game. I say when it gets right down to it, it doesn't matter, she is there, there also have been others before her in her same position, only I think Jordan has a much better chance of getting to that F2 then they did. She has a certain amount of likeableness , somethng I don't even think Kevin has at this point with all of his whining, and the bickering between him and Natalie. Just an opinion.

Kevin has been driving me nuts the past few days. I really can't stand him at all anymore. Next to him, Natalie looks better and better and that's say a lot coming from me.

Go Jordan!!! I hope she wins it all if not the $50,000. She played a good game and she and Jeff gave me hours of enjoyment this season. Can't say that for the others.

:) From the get-go, I reserved the right to change my mind at will and I have surely been doing that. Two days ago (??) I declared kevin my favorite and today, he isn't.

Not everything is cut and dried, not everything should be judged by the almighty gameplay, there is a human side to this game as well, Jordan is not Dr. Will, Or ED, or Janell, she is just Jordan and there are a lot of ppl who really enjoy her, see no need to constantly make fun of her or what ever she HAS NOT done in the game. I say when it gets right down to it, it doesn't matter, she is there, there also have been others before her in her same position, only I think Jordan has a much better chance of getting to that F2 then they did. She has a certain amount of likeableness , somethng I don't even think Kevin has at this point with all of his whining, and the bickering between him and Natalie. Just an opinion.

ITA Fatcat!

Thanks guys, ya know Jordan is a breath of frsh air in todays world and I love her for it, and who she is

Okay, I guess it okay to CONSTANTLY point out what a HORRIBLE human being Gnat the HOOD RAT is ad infinite um!!!

But don't say anything about Americas sweetheart Jordan ,even if it is true!! I get IT!!

No honestly I do not think you do get it, just sayin

Okay, I guess it okay to CONSTANTLY point out what a HORRIBLE human being Gnat the HOOD RAT is ad infinite um!!!

But don't say anything about Americas sweetheart Jordan ,even if it is true!! I get IT!!

:rolleyes: When I read your posts I kinda feel like shouting the words you always put in Caps. Silly me

Natalie is BAD, Jordan is Good, Natalie is BAD, Jordan is GOOD, yep that's my opiinion and I am stickin to it

But don't say anything about Americas sweetheart Jordan ,even if it is true!! I get IT!! JMO

You can like or dislike anyone you want to. That's your right.

It's also my right to say I love Jordan.

Yes I did name her HOOD RAT, that is what she is!!! :animated_rotfl:

Popular or unpopular ..I call it how I see it... equal opportunity basher here...

But just because jordan is cute and loveable, I still can see and point out things in the game, when I see them, and call a spade a spade! ;)

A spade is a spade and and tool is a tool

Jordan is probably gonna win ths thing and I will be jumpin for joy

so now I am a tool for pointing out jordans less that flattering points..that's cool!!! :)

I have never been disrespectful to a poster here... I have given my differening opinion about certain HG's ,but have NOT called anyone anything for their opinions... I can NOT say the same for some posters here toward me!! just sayin

Archived