Jordan

OmegaBetaZeta

I'm wondering if hearing the audience's clapping for Jordan before she finished will affect Kevin's decision and make him go with Natalie instead of Jordan if he wins the next comp.

I'm thinking that Kevin didn't hear the audience's clapping because he was in another room. They showed Nat in the GR just before Jordan started. Kevin looked like he had no idea who won when they came back from commerical. When Jordan got 6 I was so happy and screaming at the TV set. Loved the look on Nats face when Julie told her Jordan got 9.

Wish luck to Jordan on the last part. I think she will do well. Hopefully Nat and Kevin will give her some more information that will help her in the jury questions.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
she has no chance against kev right ?

jessie lydia and russel will vote for him

unless kev send natalie home am not sure

If Kev evicts Natalie ... Jordan wins with Jeff, Michelle, Natalie and America's vote ... Natalie will not give Kevin a vote if he evicts her ...

If Jordan evicts Natalie I think Natalie will vote for Jordan ... If she doesn't someone else on the jury will and again Jordan beats Kev hands down ...

So to answer your question Jordan has a very good chance of winning against Kevin

Yeah I see it more like echo. Unless Jordan or Jeff and even Michelle, cause that might be better, can convince the jury that Jordan was equally responsible for the moves made than she might have a shot at Russell.

I didnt think she could pull it off, I was SO pissed at her at that last POV comp.. Jordan DID IT! and won by a large margin, Natalie is such an all around loser, how sad. Was so proud of Jordan last night, SO PROUD!

I LOVED the cheering in the background! Ahhh, what a good nite.

We heard that too......I had a friend over for dinner and she doesn't watch BB. So at 8pm I turned it on and we watched. Within 5 minutes she told me that she does NOT like that Natalie girl. LOL! I told her Gnat was the most hated BB houseguest. She was astounded and said I've only known this girl 5 minutes and I can't stand her! This, coming from a girl who never says "boo" about anyone and is the kind of girl Jordan is ..... very bubbly, sweet, kind, never has a bad word to say about anyone. I was ROTFL!!!! She also said Gnat was very BUTCH.

Jordan really needs to win the next competition against Kevin. Julie's announcement to the HGs about America's vote makes Jordan a huge threat. No doubt Kevin and Natalie will be comparing notes about America's vote and sure-as-hell Natalie will be telling Kevin that Jordan will get the most votes, so taking Jordan into the final 2 gives Jordan the winning vote if there is a tie

Kevin knows this for certain:

Jeff votes for Jordan

Michele votes for Jordan

with America's vote, Jordan has 3 votes before the rest of the jury casts their votes. Jordan only needs one of four votes win. That is huge threat for Kevin.

Kevin's only certain vote is Lydia (as far as he knows).

Based in this speculation as of today. He picks Natalie to be in the final two. BB is to be responsible for torpedoing Jordan out of the game. If not for the announcement, Jordan would be picked in the final two.

You're so right Echo! When Julie said that about America's vote last night I grimmaced. Right then and there I said it will change Kev's vote to take Gnat, and now Jordan has to win it all to get to F2. I wish the hg's didn't know that America was voting. My friend didn't understand what I was talking about.

I have no idea how they will vote. What they say beforehand, is not always how they react when it comes time to vote. I am usually always surprised at some jury member votes. I still believe that this might be the most personal jury I've seen in all the BB seasons and I've watched them all except for one.

If Kevin wins HOH and evicts Natalie - then Jordan will win the game.

If Jordan wins HOH and evicts Natalie - then Kevin will win.

Kevin's best bet is talking to Jordan and telling her he will give her the 3rd part if she promises to take him. And if Kevin wins the 3rd part, it could actually be better for her!

Well thank God for that Echo....that would seriously mess things up if the hamsters knew, lol.

I didnt think she could pull it off, I was SO pissed at her at that last POV comp.. Jordan DID IT! and won by a large margin, Natalie is such an all around loser, how sad. Was so proud of Jordan last night, SO PROUD!

I couldn't have said it better!

CONGRATS to Jordan! Is it just me, or are we missing some of the usual posters in Jordan's thread? :animated_rotfl: I hope she pulls off the win for part three- if she does, she wins BB. Might make the finale worth watching live. It's a dilemma actually, because the turds have put the finale on the same night that TBL premieres, I think.

LOL LOL, yup I noticed that too (missing some posters). Hmmmm......wonder why :animated_rotfl: I'm sure they'll be back to rain on Jordan's parade.

Jordan rocks :rockon:

Archived