Jordan

OmegaBetaZeta

He's likely someone who is going to tell her if the boob job wasn't a good one or not. If she's never had boobs like that before, how is she going to know if she looks normal or not unless someone tells her. They're a recent purchase remember.. she hasn't had time to fully show them off (except for that towel incident but she hasn't heard America's thoughts on them yet..)

But how the HELL would kevin KNOW if they were a GOOD or NOT??? I guess that was my point, kevin would not be an EXPERT opinion! :animated_rotfl: just sayin

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=studio+city+...le&resnum=1

Zoom in a couple times and look for where it says big brother 8...

More info...

http://explorer.altopix.com/maps/?map=cm6e2t

CBS studio

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&...mp;source=embed

This one is a little more specific . Pretty cool to see the pool from above. Man they are in a box :)

I think Jordan will get Russel's vote if she wins the last comp.

Sure, just for the boob bump, lol. Seriously, I think Russell respects Jordan more that NataLIES game play.

None of them won much. But Kev, and Jordan won more comps than NataLIE the slacker. On personal game play, Jordan played nice, NataLIE played dirty. They all know about NataLIES age lie. Maybe they know about other lies. I hope Michele fills them in.

It's a tough call considering we/they don't know who will be in final 2.

I was checking BBAD (I haven't watched it for days) and Jordan is talking about how she was telling Jeff to keep Kevin and how she started liking and trusting Natalie. Jordan doesn't realize by telling Jeff she thinks he needs to back door Russell she helped make it easier for K/N to get Jeff out. She's talking a lot but not seeing the real picture.

I agree on Jordan getting second place, Kevin should get first out of the 3 he played the game imo better then N/J. Jordan seems to evict on emotion and not strategy getting on your nerves it not strategy. By telling Jeff to back door Russell she is part cause for Jeff's eviction and that alone should not allow her first place.

Simple for you maybe... me and a lot of people here disagree!!

i'd love her to win, and i'm maybe ok w/ kevin winning. i want nat to get nothing. at this point, i'm not impressed with any of their game play, and i'd rather the person i like win. i'm sure it will happen differently, though.

I was checking BBAD (I haven't watched it for days) and Jordan is talking about how she was telling Jeff to keep Kevin and how she started liking and trusting Natalie. Jordan doesn't realize by telling Jeff she thinks he needs to back door Russell she helped make it easier for K/N to get Jeff out. She's talking a lot but not seeing the real picture.

I agree... she doesn't have any idea... She spilled everything to gnat and kevin tonight on her and jeffs' game plan!!... My first thought was she quit playing the game, her erroneously thinking anything she said didn't matter,as they were at F3....then I realized she never STARTED playing the game...

I am not crazy about any of the 3 that are left ,as far as game play goes... I thought others played better ,but didn't make it to F3 ,partly because some played personal rather than strategic..

But of the 3 left Kevin has played the best game and should WIN..

If jordan WINS, IMHO the game is reduced to nothing more than a POPULARITY contest.. and game play is totally discounted for everyones favorite! but hey that is just my opinion!

Archived