Thursday's live show 9/10

Yana

Yeah, I didn't like Janelle's outfit either...too grown up for her, lol. But her hair looked great as always. And I agreed with her that Jeff made one of the worst plays getting Russell out.

I was really proud of Jordan last night. I'll be honest, I didn't think she stood a chance either, but she got out there and did well. The crowd was behind her which was awesome b/c I don't recall hearing anyone cheer Natalie on. And Natalie with her excuses! I thought it was so funny when Julie cut her off and told her it was physical and mental.

I really hope Kevin wins the final part so that he will take Jordan, I don't want Natalie anywhere in the final 2. I've been on CBS voting and voting for Jordan and Kevin...thank you Chima for being a dumbass and getting yourself kicked out so that America has a vote! Best thing you did all season!

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i almost didnt watch last night figuring it was k/n f2 for sure at this point but after k saying he was going to out nat and jordon winning the 2nd comp its worth watching just to see nats face when she is kicked out. she being that close to the money and getting the boot by the one she actually had faith in is such a fitting end for her for the way she played, i love it!

jordon may just win this ! nat will have no time to settle her anger or discuss with the others so being so pissed at k she may vote for jordon then jeff and michele.if america votes jordon it will actually be a great end to bb11.

if america votes jordon it will actually be a great end to bb11

Yeah, since Jeff ruined our chance of blowing our load on him. :lol:

I doubt Kevin will take Jordan but I hope he does.

Kevin and Jordan talked last night after the live show (when Natalie was in the DR). If you have the feeds, go watch it. He really convinced me that he was taking Jordan if he won the final HOH.

Kevin and Jordan talked last night after the live show (when Natalie was in the DR). If you have the feeds, go watch it. He really convinced me that he was taking Jordan if he won the final HOH.

But he's a really good liar.

I won't believe anything until it's actually done!

The part for me that makes me feel like he will take Jordan is when he told her that she probably was loved by america but he is taking her he was telling her the truth think

During the show last night they showed Kevin in the DR stating he knows he can't take Nat to final two and wants her out. The dude isn't dumb. He believes she has more people in the jury house who would vote for her than him and he won't take that chance. At least with Jordan he possibly has a better chance winning but with Nat he doesn't.

I know, I know.....we all heard the jury members talking down Nat but Kevin has no knowledge of that information so he has to go on what he knows.

I actually think he will pick Jordan over Nat. It's the only thing he can do.....that is, IF he wins the final HOH. If he doesn't he has to worry about convincing Jordan she has a better chance with him than Nat.

Seeing a squeeze play on Nat will be the highlight of the season if it happens! I'm gonna enjoy it either way. :)

Reviewing K/J convo last night, they both think that Nat has more friends than they do and would win. Jordan thinks she will fair better with Kevin that N. At least that's what she was saying to Kevin last night. Hopefully in the next few days when N goes to the DR, they will have a better chance to talk. Please DR keep N in the DR a long time in the next few days.

Kevin is also not sure if N is lying to him about the PB. I believe he is the only one that knows to what extent N has lied and knows the lies she has told and the secrets between them. Jordan doesn't know this information like Kevin does.

Kevin is trying to throw N under the bus, but in a way that he just gets Jordan to think about things.

We also have to remember that N didn't like Lyd and was bff with Jessie and Chima. Kevin didn't really like either of them. Kevin did go to N and say we have to come up with something BIG so that they could stay in the house the week Jordan was HOH. When he first went to N, Lydia was not in the room. All N did was refine the "lie" and tell Kevin he was more trusted by Jordan/Jeff and that they would believe him. At this time also, Jeff/Jordan knew Kevin was loyal to Lydia and not that close to N. He knew between L and N, N was better to team up with to get further in the game. Lydia was DUN after Jessie was evicted and Chima expelled. Kevin knew at this time also the lies N had already been telling and the "behind the scenes" seed planting to get people to not trust each other or get mad at each other. Kevin had no choice but to "team up" with N at the time that he did.

He used her, won comps and now has no use for her. He also doesn't seem to like the fact that N trys to take credit for things he has done and deserves credit for. Now he also knows that she will not have time to throw him under the bus to the other Jury members. Jordan in his thoughts rode Jeff's coattails to make it to the end. So in his thoughts, he could and would win over Jordan with the only vote going to Jordan for sure is Jeff's and America's.

I know this is really long but it's just been bottled up in me for a while. Mods feel free to edit or delete as needed.

Go Jordan

From a twitter I got tonight(thanks MortysBB11 Twitter!), it sounds like Kevin may finally be revealing his doubts about Natalie's age/18/24 lie... I wonder if he will explain this to Jordan as a way of showing Natalie isn't the innocent teenager that Jordan thinks she is....

Jordan thinks Gnat is a nice honest likable teenager.

I think she'll take her over Kev.

I'm not so sure ..I love the way that Jordan deals with Gnat when she's talking shit , like on the log comp when Gnat was talking about michelle and jeff in the jury house together and jordan just smiled and said" you're a little instigator" Jordans on to gnat more than she lets on.. :pleased:

Kevin and Jordan need to realize Nat has finalized deals with BOTH of them for F2, and she's not even playing in part 3 of HOH. So they both need to figure out already that Nat thinks she's sitting pretty, as either Kevin or Jordan will pick her if they win.

But I still think Jordan has more of a chance against Nat than Kevin. Nat might be able to pull off a good argument, though (going against Kevin or Jordan).

Can I just add that I love this idea of keeping all 3 in the house until finale night? In the past it has been so boring on live feeds (and evening just reading the updates) watching just 2 people mill around until finale. At least this way there is the potential for more last minute deal making, bashing, etc. Do you guys think that's why they did it this way? Do you think Real suggested this to CBS in order to keep people from canceling their subscriptions early?

Can I just add that I love this idea of keeping all 3 in the house until finale night? In the past it has been so boring on live feeds (and evening just reading the updates) watching just 2 people mill around until finale. At least this way there is the potential for more last minute deal making, bashing, etc. Do you guys think that's why they did it this way? Do you think Real suggested this to CBS in order to keep people from canceling their subscriptions early?

I think, it's because not many people can stand seeing just Nat and Kevin in the house in the event Jordan didn't make the final 2.

QUOTE (Sharonda99 @ Sep 12 2009, 09:22 AM)

I think, it's because not many people can stand seeing just Nat and Kevin in the house in the event Jordan didn't make the final 2.

Good point! If K and N were the final 2, I wouldn't watch the finale, sad to say. I just can't stand Natalie and the thought of hearing her grandstand and pat herself on the back for stuff she didn't do until finale night makes me want to violently projectile puke!

The jury questioning should be good. They'll rip apart gnat and/or kevin and I don't anticipate anyone being really mean to Jordan. I hope she can give them some good answers re her gameplay. (and yes, I think she did have gameplay. I saw her playing the game aplenty.)

Archived