Thursday's live show 9/10

Yana

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Jordan takes Natalie she wind half a million dollars $$$

I know...but I don't even want her to win $50.000. OMG, that was so SWEET seeing Jordan kick Natalie's ass so effing bad!!

Jordan is guaranteed $50.000....Kevin will so take her if he wins!!!! I's so freakin happy right now!!

I cannot believe watching Natalie tryin to back peddle, she is really upset, and I love it!!!!!

I love the way the jury sees right thru Natalie, sayin she doesn't do anything and hasn't won anything, and if Jordan wins the 3rd part I believe she will be respected in the jurys eyes, it wwill be harder for her to win against Kevin but she could

This is what I needed to perk me up for this fianale, Kevin turned gray, it was shocking and I love that she not only won, she smoked her.

Finally, a glitch in their stupid grand plan. If I heard another time how it was all going their way. UGH. Devil hate.

That final HOH competition is winnable by Jordan! Wouldn't that be awesome!

Hey wait. Does the jury member ask questions to all three? Because I don't want Kevin to see how much they dislike Natalie and for him to change his mind and take her instead of Jordan if he wins part 3!!!

No, Julie said the evicted HG immediately joins the rest of the jury for questioning.

Archived