Jeff

CeCiMom

Sure you are entitled to your opinion on Jeff. Why not?

So how come if there are other folks who aren't quite as enamoured by Jeff they have to be "bots" or cyber bullies? Are you the only one "entitled" or what?

Frankly I don't dislike Jeff at all. But be honest, he has done nothing to distinguish himself as a BB player other than being attractive. I think sainthood went out the door with some of his comments or "jokes"

I was one of the viewers that thought Jeff/Jordan were the cutest thing ever, until they started to fall for the LML. Once he did that, and backdoored Russell (you may say it was a good move, but if Russell was still in the house, Jeff wouldn't be on his way out the door), I realized that he wasn;t the player I thought he was. Cute only takes you so far...Natalie has been running the house from day one, first through Jesse, then Chima, now Kevin. I'd like to see her take it.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you are absulutely right, everybody is entitled to thier opinion but it's hard for me to understand how and J/J fan can complain about the treatment of J/J when those folks have been the biggest haters all season. When it comes to BB, again I say "JEFF AND JORDAN SUCK". But that's JMHO.

All I can say is I know who the ppl are here that come to bait and try to get a rise out of some of the ppl who still are rootin for Jeff, it is just a few and it is not from what I have noticed any of us that post all the time, ppl do have a right to feel how they do and give their opinions, and if it is what I think is a baiting post I just ignore them. A few seasons back I had a looonnngg ignore list,lol, but this year really has been smooth. I agree with certain things that ppl say about Jeff, he has not played a great game, but I still in my heart of hearts want him to make it to the end, and so if ppl want to diss on my opinion let em, I will just ignore them and go on my merry way, but I am sure not gonna stop comin here because I don't like what they say nor will I just stop talking to them either, to each his own. This is by far the best board there is, and this season has been a Sunday School picnic in comparison to some seasons where things have gotten so far out of hand that ppl were getting demotions and certain threads were shut down, there is nothing to complain about this year as far as I can see.

I just tho was not gettin why Jeff would not hardly listen to Michelle last night. Of course I was gone all last night and had not seen what was goin on, I thought Michelle was tryin to help Jeff figure a way to keep him in and he just seemd sooo negitive about her ideas. Guess he is depressed, but also him and Jordan seem to blame Michelle for alot of stuff and are still on the Natalie's cool-aide, I don't get it,lol

I don't think Jeff is going anywhere but on the block and then come off it because of the twist. Jordan will then go up and to the SH unless they turn on natalie. I hope that michele is protected. I think that even BB knows they better not screw her again.

I have been tryin to catch up as I worked last night, but it has been hard to figure out what the heck is goin on, with the twist ( I heard it would not be a power), with Jordan when she was in her cups last night, Jeff pouting, and bein so negitive, to Michelle trying to talk to Jeff, at this point I cannot figure out what is truth and what is bs, it is crazy how bein gone 1 night has fogged it up for me,lol

Sure you are entitled to your opinion on Jeff. Why not?

So how come if there are other folks who aren't quite as enamoured by Jeff they have to be "bots" or cyber bullies? Are you the only one "entitled" or what?

Frankly I don't dislike Jeff at all. But be honest, he has done nothing to distinguish himself as a BB player other than being attractive. I think sainthood went out the door with some of his comments or "jokes"

Are you asking me questions or are they just rhetorical? Because frankly I don't care what you think.

Anyone can post whatever they want (within Morty's rules) - cyber bullies, bots, or not.

By the was you misquoted me, I didn't say"entitled" I said "right to my opinions...." If you're going to attack me at least get your statements/quotes correct. EDIT

I was just on another site (hope they don't mind my copying it and not linking back to it...not a site that is appropriate for here)...a poster transcribed an in depth conversation between Jeff, Jordan and Kevin...Jordan and Kevin desperately trying to convince Jeff to kiss Michele's @ss and use his charms to get her to use the veto on him...

JEFF: I don't know. I don't know if I want to pursue that avenue. Number 1, it'll never happen. I don't give a f*ck. For ten million dollars, I'm not gonna do that to somebody! I'm not gonna sell myself out, tell her to use the veto on me, and then f*ck her over like that. It's not who I am! Even it worked, I would not do it. I'm not that person. I'm not f*cking selling out. I keep my word and I'm not going to sell myself out out. If Michele made a nice gesture and used that veto on me, I would look like a complete f*cking @sshole to shove it back up her @ss.

Jordan was p*ssed that he didn't want to attempt it...(the little witch)

anyway...if Jeff sticks with this line of thinking and doesn't try and screw Michele over...he'll have redeemed himself somewhat in my eyes....somewhat!

I still want him out though...but I just know somehow he's gonna be saved by that wretched key...ugh!

Good for Jeff!! He's made one really bad decision in this game and that's falling for the LML and going against Russell too soon. I respect him for not going along with this BS.

I just hope he puts two and two together and realizes how devious Nat and Kevin have been in their desperation to stay in the game. They obviously will say anything to advance and stab anyone in the back.

Welcome to new poster joystick and all the other new members that have joined Morty's. :animated_wave:

thank you marty. i have been coming here since like BB3 but I usually just read the post but the damn coup pissed me off so much i had to start posting. i still haven't got over the coup BS.

I don't like and have never liked all the ganging-up on michele. It makes them all look bad and serves to make her seem an island to herself more and more. She hasn't done anything IMO to merit the negative attention she receives constantly from them. I think they are all afraid of Michele and try and couch their fear by constantly disparaging her. All four of them are guilty of it and as I see it, goes beyond game-playing and becomes something else. If Jeff stays, through twist or Michele's taking him off the block; I hope that his ill treatment of her comes back to haunt him and the same applies to jordan, kevin and natalie. none of them are nice people, IMO.

Michele is not a favorite but I hope she wins because she has had to endure so much crap from the "nice" people and wins comps when it matters.

thank you marty. i have been coming here since like BB3 but I usually just read the post but the damn coup pissed me off so much i had to start posting. i still haven't got over the coup BS.

You should be cussing America out.... ya think? :flags_unitedstates: Hosestly I think CBS threw it in there for a failing season where all the favorites were leaving one after another. Braden, Laura, Casey and the house was being taken over by Jessie, Natalie, Lydia and people that the fans did not like. I think the coup saved the season for the networks but yes I can see where it would make some people mad. Not Jeff's fault that he was voted to use it though.

Jeff knows it was a moot/stupid plan. (So, does K/N imo.)

Michele told him straight up she's not stupid and she's going to save herself. She re-iterated it again after she tried to get Jeff to tell her if they would have saved her had Jordo (save by votes that is) won the PoV. Jeff wouldn't answer... saying that option didn't/isn't presenting itself. She made one of her faces and muffled under her breath ... I guess that is my answer.

However, she said she was going to do all she could do to save him this week including threatening Kevin that if this week Jeff isn't saved then she is taking him (K) out next week instead of Natalie. She told Jeff this is the point in the game when he's going to have to scheme and make deals that he won't keep. (ie telling kevin that he'll take him to F2 but, really take Michele.)

She mentioned quite a few times she's taking herself off and she wants him to stay... but, he has to get out of his funk and fight for it.

Jeff did question WHY would she want to save him. Her logic is that she wants Nat out next week and she needs someone to win comps with her to the end. She's been doing this solo for so long and she wants a partner. She told him Jordo is the smartest move for all of us to take to the F2 but, you have to get there and as much as I adore Jordo, she's dead weight. (Jeff saying, uh yay... your telling me.)

Her hope is that by him seeing that she is going to fight like hell for him to stay that he will finally believe her when she says she's not been after him and that in return for him being saved this week he will save her next week, if the opportunity presents itself.

thanks Ceci, your explanation of things has gotten me back on track,lol, amazing what being away one night can do, and I will be gone again tonight, but will dvr the show. I did notice that Jeff sure was on the pity pot last night, I just wish he would connect things to Natalie and Kevin tho, it is upsetting to think they (J & J) have not caught onto them yet, uugh

Love me some Jeff, dumb player or not...So what that he made stupid, stupid moves! I was yelling at the feeds trying to help him but clearly he did not hear me!! So, it is what it is and he's going home and I'm going to miss him and probably stop watching the feeds...

Although I think that he and Jordan look cute together it's become apparent to me these past 2 weeks that she really isn't ever going to be interested in him more than just a friend. So, now I think that he made an even bigger mistake by partnering with her. Oh Jeff! I'm still a HUGE fan!! Hopefully, you'll get a nice gig after you leave the BB house!!!

People are entitled to post whatever they wish, pro or con. I think some people feel that it is wonderful if the prevailing mood of a board is pro their favorite but if that changes then they are unhappy and call it hate posts. Think about it. the very concept of that is juvenile. Post what you wish and just because someone doesn't like your favorite doesn't mean that they "hate," them nor does it mean that you have to place yourself as your "favorite's" defender. It is more of a discussion to me. I learn from both pro posts and con posts pertaining to each HG. I am not so stolid in my outlook that I cannot allow room for change in my opinion. It is not personal and people who take it that way should examine why they do and whether or not it is beneficial to them. Just my opinion. I am often wrong but if people must have the winds on a post blow only in the direction of THEIR favorite to keep them happy; then I need to look elsewhere. That kind of thinking is beyond bizarre to me.

EXACTLY! I find posters who obsessively LIKE a HG are the worst bashers or name callers of opposing posters who tend to keep their bashing to said HG's. They get personal too. They call opposing posters haters, sad, pathetic, bots, trolls and other things for how they think. What's that make them for saying things to posters like that? Nice? PC? And they get away with it too. Or they take things said about HG's personally. You can tell who they are by usually long winded replies LOL! Save it for real life and not a board please. These posters seem to live and breath these boards or whatever. And obviously think themselves better than most in their own minds. Bizarre is right. My gosh. Isn't Jeff proof no one's perfect? LOL

I was yelling at the feeds trying to help him but clearly he did not hear me!!

I wasn't yelling but, sending lots of telepathy... he didn't hear me either! :lol:

I gotta a love it. I am watching the west coast feed of BBAD, and Jeff just said to Jordan "I can't believe what a looser you are?" as he sat pouting that she not willing to quit the game for him. I am surprise he hasn't taken his ball and gone home.

Way to go Jeff. Why don't you just call her a big FAT looser while you're at it. Tell Jordan she is FAT and Ugly. When you're a stud horse like you, they should just give you the $500 grand because you're PRETTIER than all of them. They're all losers who will live in trashy trailers while on welfare, so why waste money on people like them.

I love this post!

I still don't understand all the so called "Jeff loving" on Jeff, in the beginning all he did was stay in the hammock and not do a thing, then Jordon noticed him, she then formed a partnership with him and they both then stayed in the hammock "Jeff stated that he only liked dumb girls, ( IMO so he can control them with back handed compliments)" to me Jeff never really did anything to gain all the "Jeff love" that everyone keeps poring on him, to some he is cute, has a nice bod, but that is about all, and for everyone to jump on his band wagon just because of how he looks is IMO kinda dumb, he hasn't shown any good game play at all, has made many dumb mistakes, but still the "jeff lovers" love him because he is "SO CUTE" his use of the CDT was a good move, but was IMO wasted, the CDT should never have been used inless jeff or jordan were in trouble, I have never really liked jeff, but I do like Jordon and feel sorry that she hooked up with him, because of the way he treats her and puts her down whenever he can, but she lets him get away with it.

I like nat because she is playing the game,

as for Michelle getting treated badly, she has flipped flopped to whoever is HOH that no one can really trust her cause no one knows where she is at.

yes Michelle lost her HOH stay, but she didn't get treated as badly as Chima, who had her HOH stay shot to peaces with jeff destroying her choices, then being

backstabbed by michelle, who she thought was on her team, if she had not been kicked out, she would have been sent to the JH, Chima was the one that had

her HOH stolden from her

JMHO B)

Bonniy

I have a TiVo so I am watching it delayed. It was at 12:14 BBT. The actual quote is "You're such a loser, why do you talk like that"

In context, Jordon is saying she willing to kill herself for Jeff saying t[/b]he game is all messed up because He, Jeff the Magnificent, is the only person in the house that deserves to win and it would be crime against humanity for anyone other than him to win. He just snubs her anyway because she has yet to prove her love to him by walking out the back door in the DR.

Love it, the only way to prove to Jeff she worthy of him is for her to quit.

This is truly classic BB drama.

Jordan makes a stupid comment like that and I have to be concerned about stating she should visit Jenny Craig because some think it will send her into an anorexic state? I think she has enough problems other than worrying about weight loss if she makes a comment like that. Yeah, Jordan you won't kiss the guy but you'd die for him? I wish they'd get some mature people in the house.

I gotta a love it. I am watching the west coast feed of BBAD, and Jeff just said to Jordan "I can't believe what a looser you are?" as he sat pouting that she not willing to quit the game for him.

THIS is what I meant about "HATE" posts.............I watched BBAD and saw the same comment Jeff made to Jordan (in fact I rewound it twice to make sure)...........he was NOT "pouting" that she wouldn't quit the game for him. Jeff was RESPONDING to Jordan OFFERING her $$$$ that she won in the twist. He was REFUSING to take the cash from her. Jeff has repeatedly told Jordan and everyone else in the house that "Jordan is the sweetest person he has EVER met". JORDAN offered to quit the game for Jeff, in fact, she wanted to TRADE her leaving now for him taking her to Hawaii later.

This is just ONE example of how some poster have taken things out of context and/or made up things Jeff has said and then USED the untruths to go on & on to "prove" he's an "abuser, woman hater & all round total douchebag"...............if I read these posts and DIDN'T watch the feeds, I would probably hate him, too.

Archived