Jeff

CeCiMom

If Jeff can talk Jordon into throwing herself on the knife for him, maybe he is worthy of winning. And if everyone votes Jordon out believing their only hope is second place to Jeff, then they aren't worthy of winning. I suspect they are smart and greedy enough to want to win half million, and know this is their best chance to get rid of Jeff. Just like when Jeff made his move on Jessy.

Jeff to Jordon: "You got do it, you have no chance against winning against them, so at least let me stay in the game. What is the point of having me voted out when you have no chance to win. If we are going to have a future outside this house, this is how you will prove that you are worthy of being with me. If you can't do this one little thing for me, then I know where we stand. You need to decide right now, is my happiness worth it to you. If it is, then you will tell everyone to vote yourself out, and if they refuse, you need to go into the DR and quit, refusing to play the game anymore. If you quit, I get to stay. You know what to do, so you better do it for US, otherwise there is no US. You'll never have a chance with any guy as good looking as I am, so don't throw away your future. You'll just end up a drunk old lady like your mom who works in a salon, or you could have great sex with me for as long as I want to keep you around, and that is better than nothing that you will have if you don't listen to me"

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thank god, the chances of jeff win has practically dropped to near zero. Unless he can talk Kevin to putting up Nat. If J & J are both on the block, you can bet he'll be selling her out every chance he gets.

jordan is not going out before the final 3. everybody there knows she only has 1 vote in the jury house and thats jeff. i'm really not even sure he could actually bring himself to vote and say she played the best game. she's the person the other 3 knows they can beat.

it will be so sweet watching him walk out the door. just think, just 2 short weeks ago, he was on top of the BB world. the other team was in total disaray. him and jordan won back to back hoh's and they controlled the pov's. with complete power and the other team ready to quit, J/J snatched defeat from the jaws of sure victory and f***ed up every decision they had to make :lol::lol:. I love it.

I think it's ironic that since Jeff is most likely leaving this week, there will be one person left from each of the original cliques.

Hadn't thought of that... that is quite the coinkidink.

Man, oh man, I can't wait until he is sitting next to Julie telling her that Jorden sold him out for not taking the fall for him. It's all her fault for letting him down.

:giggle::dance2::cheers:

this will be soooooooo sweet. especially for the folks in the JH.

I REALLY doubt that Jeff will tell Julie Jordan sold him out. Jeff has and will take responsibility for his own actions. Also Jeff is a gentleman unlike some of the other house guest, thankfully now gone, i.e. Ronnie the Rat Boy.

I REALLY doubt that Jeff will tell Julie Jordan sold him out. Jeff has and will take responsibility for his own actions. Also Jeff is a gentleman unlike some of the other house guest, thankfully now gone, i.e. Ronnie the Rat Boy.

Ronnie the rat didn't bother too much because his down fall was he played too hard and was way too obvious about what he was up to. People who are playing the game intentionally, using various different tactics within the rules, is acceptable by me, including Jeff. Jeff however in recent weeks has shown a very immature side, and which lacks class. I've been watching BBAD every night, and some of the things he says to Jordan is pretty mean and very arrogant. What his is doing is typical alpha male behavior of breaking down a woman's self esteem by telling her (Jordan in this case) how inadequate she is for not living up to his expectations. She not doing anything wrong, he is just being a jerk because that is who is truly is as a person. It is not game play in an effort to win, it is just crap. For her, it is a no win situation, nothing she could do or say in the future will made a bit of difference, he will continue pick at her for anything\everything. This is what personality types like Jeff do with women.

In general nearly everyone has a darker side, is imperfect in all kinds of ways, so Jeff is not really all the different than most. I just don't want him to be given half million because of, in part, his a large part of of his personality is still stuck in the 8th grade.

Ronnie the rat didn't bother too much because he his down fall was he played too hard and was way too obvious about what he was up to. People who are playing the game intentionally, using various different tactics within the rules, is acceptable by me, including Jeff. Jeff however in recent weeks has shown a very immature side, and which lacks class. I been watching BBAD every night, and some of the things he says to Jordan is pretty mean and very arrogant. What his is doing is typical alpha male behavior of breaking down a woman's self esteem by telling her (Jordan in this case) how inadequate she is for not living up to his expectations. She not doing anything wrong, he is just being a jerk because that is who is truly is as a person. It is not game play in an effort to win, is just crap.

In general nearly everyone has a darker side, is imperfect in all kinds of ways, so Jeff is not really all the different than most. I just don't want him to be given half million because of, in part, his a large part of of his personality is still stuck in the 8th grade.

Ronnie was disgustingly mean and cruel to Michele. Can't even compare Jeff with Ronnie and the way Rat boy treated the women in the house.

Yeah, Jeff was fine with kicking others out and making others live by his own rules, but when the coin turned he is just as poor a sport as they were (with the exception of Chima... she took it to a level never before seen in BB history). Its a game. He needs to get over it or at least TRY to save his butt. THIS is what drove me nuts about Jeff and Jordan before when their allies were getting sent home. Instead of trying to work with others, they stayed out in the back yard and whined about how unfair it was, how bad they were at the game, and bitching that they were "too good" to go kiss the HOH's ass to try to stay in the game. They were so much better than others while they expected others to come and kiss their ass when they were HOH and follow by THEIR rules. Now Jeff knows he's going home and he's being a prick. Take your own advice Jeff. Its a game. Get over it.

Karma is a b!itch. Jeff kept telling Russell he got got and now Jeff got got. I'd hate to be Jeff walking in the JH and have everyone laugh at him.

I thought Jeff said the deal was broken when M/R made F2 but then had them all swear on their families and said everything was squashed and the F4 was on again so he blew it.

If Michelle has Kevin help to Jeff I hope it's not a bad move on her part.

Jeff is far far worse that Ronnie. Why? because in real life men like Jeff are very cruel toward the women they have relationships with. Jeff is that good looking stud model that 85% of woman love to bring home to the parents. He is good looking and socially charming on a surface level, but as we have seen on the feeds, he not very nice toward Jordan when they are alone together. Jordan is the type of woman who looks toward men for approval, especially good looking men like Jeff. Men like Jeff take advantage of that weakness and break them down emotionally so that they have very little self-esteem. Pretty boys like Jeff grow up with more than their share of false praise because they are pretty and charming in public, but behind closed doors, that is when women find out they aren't really all that attractive one-on-one. After 30 minutes of sex, who enjoys spending the rest of the day being told "You're just a looser" in one form or another. What kind of guy says that to women? Guys like Jeff that's who, thus I don't want him to win. Besides, Jeff is not that bright. There are others in the BB house that have played a better game.

Michelle is trying to get Jeff to fight, but sounds like he has given up. I want Jeff to go home, but I think if MIchelle went hard at Kevin about how bad she is going to come after him next week, then Jeff promises to keep Kevin safe and get Michelle out next week, I think Kevin would be stupid enough to consider it. I think Jeff will feel bad if JOrdan goes home and won't do it though.

Michelle is trying to get Jeff to fight, but sounds like he has given up. I want Jeff to go home, but I think if MIchelle went hard at Kevin about how bad she is going to come after him next week, then Jeff promises to keep Kevin safe and get Michelle out next week, I think Kevin would be stupid enough to consider it. I think Jeff will feel bad if JOrdan goes home and won't do it though.

I agree. I bet if Jeff and Michelle staged a fake fight.. then Michelle went to Kevin and told him she would keep him safe next week if Natalie is gone and if Kevin thinks her target is Jeff and Jeff's target is Michelle.. it could happen. b/c even though Natalie doesn't deserve it I think she has the votes against Kevin

Jeff's D-Bag level keeps goin up more & more. As soon at the power got to him, he changed. He yelled at RUssell for actin sad he lost sayin "its just a game." someone needs to tell Jeff that. lol

I wish we could send in Messages again I would send it "Jeff you got got, Jeff you got got."

Archived