Jeff

CeCiMom

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeff will always be a "winner" in my eyes..............even now when he is at the bottom, taking responsibility for the loss & his decisions.............not wanting Jordan to try to "give him" another chance but pumping her up to go on & try to win..........being grateful to "America" for the "power"...................a true athlete and obviously a good person.

**EVEN congratulated Michele when she came in the room, told her she won "fair & square" and gave her a hug.

Jordan told Jeff just a little bit ago that she thinks America loves him, and I just wanted to buzz in and tell her she was right! (too bad we can't buzz in with our comments, lol!) Michelle thinks he is just fake and putting on a show, but even Russell who said he was putting on a show all that time, was not that good! Your true colors come out in this type of situation, and they had/have some genuinely good people this season. It's sad to see that those people may not win this round.

I don't see more of a future with J/J other than friends, but they really honestly do care about each other! I think Jordan had a good idea nominating Jeff for the Bachelor! Anyone else want to see Jeff on the Bachelor? Or am I the only one?

I missed alot yesterday, but something seems a miss... I heard Nat say, I could not tell this was all about a comp. (the money and key- that is why she did not want how did she know? and then Nat and Kevin knew that they needed to study the memory wall.???? Is BB up to its tricks again... Rigging it for their favorite HG? Did she this coming as Kevin for Favorite.. guess that is why on the HOH contest he had very little oil in his lane.... He was able to run before BB (thurs) went off the air... no one else could stand up!

Jeff will still be a good guy! He is respectful of others, and can man up when he is wrong...

Go Jordo....

Went back and re watch the end of thurs show... Julie said that this new power can change the game for HOH or for anyone in the game! there must be something else to this!

If Jeff wins a twist and stays this game is over as he will win and the producers have fixed it for ratings.

It would be over for me; for sure. Jeff got way too cocky after getting a very important gift from viewers and didn't rid the house of natalie when he could have; otherwise I would be sad. I think that Jessie, Russell and Lydia will be thrilled to see him come through the door. Even I don't wish that on Jeff. :grouphug:

4:22 AM Jeff: I'll tell you one thing, they better pack that crowd with hot chicks and signs, and rip-roar it up for me. NT

That is so Jeff except that he didn't use the word f**k 18 times in a simple sentence.

Went back and re watch the end of thurs show... Julie said that this new power can change the game for HOH or for anyone in the game! there must be something else to this!

I think a huge twist is coming. Something with Jeff finding the key and unlocking Kevin, all of this random stuff is up in the air. Kevin/Michelle/Natalie may be celebrating too soon.

gonna be an interesting week in camelot with both jeff and jordan campaigning against each other

i think jeff goes

they would be idiots to keep both of the strongest comp player there in michelle and jeff another week

Jeff knows that he's gone. He knows that it was the smartest move that Kevin could do. He knows that he needed to win PoV to ensure his safety. He's depressed but he's taking it like a man (so far). I, for one, will probably not be watching the feeds after he leaves...just the CBS shows. I really like Jeff on the show and sure he let the power go to his head but overall he's a good guy!

I'm going to miss him on the show...I can't stand Natalie but now I'm rooting for Jordan to win it all because she needs the money and Jeff is close to her.

And, I hope that the producers DO rig it so that he can stay!!! HAH

Just watched BBAD convo between J/J/N/K about what happened during the TWIST activities yesterday afternoon. Kevin said there was a card in the DR that told him "this week the HOH has a twist, go up to the HOH room".........then, he got locked in the side room & opened the box and they got to grab the money and from what I could make out, the brat did some shady stuff (how typical) trying to stop other HGs from getting $$$.............. Jeff asked Kevin what he thought would happen because JEFF FOUND THE KEY & USED IT TO GET KEVIN OUT OF THE ROOM.........Kevin said that was an "unselfish act & that JEFF is probably going to get a reward". They were told that it was NOT a "competition" but all part of this week's TWIST.

**don't give up, ladies, it's not over yet!

If Jeff gets saved because of the Pandora's box, etc. Then Allison Grodner has found yet another way to protect her favorite. I wouldn't mind Jeff getting a monetary reward though. I do think that Kevin had a choice between an unknown power or giving the house 10G's. We will see Sunday. But AG said in an interview that the mystery door gave the HOH another responsibility and that it wasn't necessarily a "power".

And Jeff is right. He is leaving BECAUSE he got arrogant, thinking he could run the whole house without repercussions. He "pulled a Jessie" and karma bit back.

You're a nice guy Jeff, but you're a bonehead. Buh bye!

(And Jordan is still a sweetheart and will likely take home the 25G's. She SHOULD take home the 25G's if she doesn't make it to the finals if for no other reason than her putting up with Jeff and her needing the money more than anybody else there).

IF FINDING the KEY and USING it gives some kind of reward, how could it be a "set up" when all the HGs had an equal opportunity to find it?

The brat didn't even tell anyone about the key clue when she found out..........if Jeff hadn't found the clue & the key on his own, SHE would have been the only one to know about it.

I don't really understand the Jeff hate but to each his own. I think that he helped make the season what it is and I will sorely miss him. :crybaby:

I know, right? We can see it was not a 100% smart move, but that doesn't make Jeff dumb. Jeff and Jordan just seem like really optomistic people in the way they think. I don't think not being "jaded" to life is a bad thing. Personally, I try to look at the bright side and make the glass half full, makes life alot more enjoyable. :smitten:

Do they still call it the "Golden" POV? The key is golden. Right? Maybe the key will make it possible for the owner to remove themselves from the block and nominate someone else or possibly the key may be used to just go ahead and win the 500K and to hell with the HOH comps and POV comps. Maybe the key is the winning item. For sure, if Michele goes back on the block for any reason after being cheated out of a major portion of her HOH tenure and being placed on the block and then beating them all soundly for POV - under pressure - then I will be assured that something is dead wrong with the game and if I was a HG on BB11 it would take me 30 minutes to get together a surefire class action against CBS.

I would write this no matter who has the key. Jeff should have won POV and taken himself off the block. It was a fair competition. They need to leave it alone. For instance, I would have been happy to see Natalie on the block and pissed if she had the key and able to use it in the manner aforementioned. The same for any of them. Including my favorite, russell. Russell didn't win comps. Gone. Goodbye.

IMO, they get too many chances as it is on BB. Like bringing people back. No. I don't like that, either.

IDK what it will be but something will happen...........Jeff FOUND and USED the key to get the HOH out of the locked room...........otherwise, he could have chosen not to use it & Kevin would still be locked in the room............OR, maybe he SHOULD have NOT used the key and taken over the HOH room! Leaving Kevin locked up! But Kevin said Jeff should be rewarded because he chose to be unselfish...........we'll see!

Expect the unexpected! (lol)

yeah i heard that as well

no more coup de charity

if Jeff leaves, he will be leaving to join jessie, russell and lydia because he allowed himself to be duped by the best (to this point) bb11 game-players, natalie and kevin.

Jeff knows this.

Jeff should have maintained the Michele-Russell-Jeff-Jordan alliance and squelched personal disputes and listened to nobody, including Jordan. He knew what was best but got off track and it looks as if it is going to cost him. It would have been a good and interesting F4. IMO, Jeff would have won. Hell, you can't help but feel bad for the guy but he needs to learn some humility and for chrissakes, he really needs to lose the F-word. That's a bad habit and does not speak well of Jeff in any situation.

Archived