Jeff

CeCiMom

I remember Jeff and Jordan in bed - easy to do they spend a lot of time in bed, lounging, they all do - and her dissing michele for sitting there looking at pics and jeff said quickly and matter-of-factly, something to the effect of, she is studying the photos, jordan, and then he warned her that she should be doing stuff for the comp, too. At the time I thought, that's smart of you, jeff, to know exactly what michele was doing but I wish that he had studied, too, and not listened to Madame Nothing In The Attic so much.

Showmances work sometimes (dick and danielle, in their case a relativehelpmate or whatever one would call it) but mostly they don't if one person has to constantly carry the other person. Jeff carried Jordan, to his own detriment. She did nothing to return the favor except give him poor advice. I would have at least given the guy a kiss or two or two thousand. Frankly, I would have said, to hell with the 500K, I'll go dance nekkid somewhere and make us 500K, let's get it on, Bud.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The important thing, CeCi, is Jeff lost, Michele won. At least Jeff (hopefully) won't be going off on the remaining HGs a la Russ and Chima. Jeff also said if he redid the comp with Michele 10 times he'd still lose.

He admitted his mistakes. Unlike the bug girl Gnat who is always so, I could of won that, and next week I'm going to win HOH and POV. Some one stick a sock in her mouth. She's disgusting and hasn't won jack.

And I'd keep "them" out of the HOH bed, room, bathroom, and away from my HOH rewards/snacks. Don't touch my stuff!!! Enough already of being one for all and all for one crapola. It's mine and I won it, now get the hell out, lol.

Exactly!!!! Technically, this is Nat's fourth HOH reign, without winning a damn thing.

BTW, Kevin's lover is a "student" and supposedly good looking so I guess Kevin really needs the money to keep his man up.

Exactly!!!! Technically, this is Nat's fourth HOH reign, without winning a damn thing.

BTW, Kevin's lover is a "student" and supposedly good looking so I guess Kevin really needs the money to keep his man up.

"....needs the money to keep him up." Oh my, lol lol lol, keep him up.

"....needs the money to keep him up." Oh my, lol lol lol, keep him up.

Shoot I misquoted your quote, but ya got my meaning, tee hee.

What mistakes has Nat made that she needs to admit to? She is headed to F4 and jeff isn't. It doesn't really matter whether she has won anything or not. Apparently, she hasn't had to. That might matter if she makes it to F2 and before the jury but right now, doesn't matter a damm. I don't care for the girl, at all, but absolutely recognize her ability to "hood"wink Jeff into believing her. Master game-playing, unfortunately.

I will never praise a nasty lyin, self-important, lazy, nose picking, unhygenic sloth that is Natalie Fernandez, NEVER, I don't give a damn what BS she has said or done to get this far in the game, it goes against every part of who I am to applaud this kind of skank, sorry, it just is not me.

I will never praise a nasty lyin, self-important, lazy, nose picking, unhygenic sloth that is Natalie Fernandez, NEVER, I don't give a damn what BS she has said or done to get this far in the game, it goes against every part of who I am to applaud this kind of skank, sorry, it just is not me.

:clap::clap:

Jeff is handling the situation with some class but I do think Kevin's straightforward manner of dealing with Jeff is helping. He might well have gone off he Kevin wasn't straight up about why he had to do what he was doing.

Those last words are funny. What a burden Kevin has.

Jeff is handling the situation with some class but I do think Kevin's straightforward manner of dealing with Jeff is helping. He might well have gone off he Kevin wasn't straight up about why he had to do what he was doing.

If Jeff didn't accept it then he'd be a hypocrite. He said it was a good move to remove Russell from the game, so in turn it would equally be a good move for Kevin.

Well, this was tasty news to wake up too. How easy it would have been to walk to final 4 with Russell and Michelle. He got...got. Worst saying I've ever heard, so bad. Anyways, I imagine both him and Russell are really nice guys in person and they will probably get along in the jury house, Jeff will also know soon that he could have made it final 4 easily but he was too freakin' dumb and believed people he had no right in doing so. I'm rooting for Michelle and Kevin.

Kevin's so stupid he'll take Nat to F2 with him and win second prize. If I were HOH no one would tell me what to do or who to put up.

he's gotta know he'd lose to nat. i think that's why he wants a final 2 deal w/ michele [or the illusion of one]. he wants her to take nat out.

I don't think kevin stupid. Tedious, maybe. He is clearly smarter than any other male in the house. He helped rid the house of them.

Let me also add that if Jeff ever lopes onto a flight I'm working, I will personally ensure his safety and comfort. You just never know.

I don't think he'll be going off on anyone either. Only chance of that happening is if he figures out all the bs K/N have been feeding him for the last couple weeks... and I don't see that happening.

I agree! This is what I was afraid of happening! I wanted him to get this big "aha" moment like"YOU PLAYED ME!" and go ballistic!

Maybe during the finale!

YOU GO FATCAT!!!!

Jeff will be just fine. He will make out better than any of these houseguests in the future IMO. He's classy, good looking and has made a friend for life in the BB house. He can walk down the street with his head held high unlike some of the houseguest **coughnataliecough**.

8282009075057pm.jpg

Jeff is conducting himself in an honorable manner...unlike Chima/Russell...altho Russ did depart with kind words. I just wish...as cute as she is...Jordan was not in the picture. I think she influenced him too much to evict Russell /and influenced him too much as well to trust the gnat/Kevin alliance...I truly would have liked to see Jeff play solo ( like Michelle) and see where that would have taken him...hate that he will be leaving the house because he deserves to be in F2 with his big game moves...alongside either Michelle or Kevin

I think she influenced him too much to evict Russell /and influenced him too much as well to trust the gnat/Kevin alliance...

I love Jordan to death but I totally agree with you. Especially evicting Russell.

This can't be the last we see of him

It won't be. People are noticing him, I get google alerts on him all day long. I think he & Jordan should get their own reality show....I would so watch...LOL!

you seriously do? cool! i'm totally up for the underwear gig-he's got outstanding pelvic girdle.

i wonder how he would've done w/out jordan-he's a great competitor, but not good @ all @ mind games.

Archived