Jeff

CeCiMom

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So funny that Jeff worked really hard to clean up all the ants in the kitchen. Michele came and helped him. Natalie walks out there and they tell her about the ants and she said they need to have an exterminator come in and clean the ants then she went back to bed.

A couple hours later Natalie woke up again and walked in the kitchen when they were talking about ants and she said again that BB needs to clean up the ants. She would never consider cleaning herself.

She is a spoiled lazy worthless HG>

What bothers me about Jeff is how ugly he's being when talking about Michelle that goes beyond game. I guess I thought he was better than that, but have been proven wrong. I can't root for him anymore.

As for the comment about wanting to improve Jordan, I don't think he meant it in a bad way; it was probably regarding game play i.e taking time to study the house objects etc ...

All these people who are mad at Jeff for saying mean things about Michele. It's not like Jeff is in her face 24/7 yelling at her, demeaning her, putting her down a la Russ or Lydia. Personality conflicts develop in BB house. Michele's crush is unnerving to Jeff. But he is not being cruel to her.

I agree that Jeff meant that he wanted to improve Jordans' GAMEPLAY, not her as a person.

I don't like the way Jeff is bad mouthing Michelle either & I think he will feel like a jerk when he gets outta the house & sees how wrong he is.

I do still like Jeff tho & would honesltly be happy with any of the 5 remaining winning...except Natalie. ugh. Any of them but her. Still rooting for J/J for F2. :)

Jeff may be going overboard with trashing Michele but I can see why he distrusts her. Over the past weeks she has made so many statements and told so many stories about different things but when Jeff asks her for some detail or explaination, she says I don't know, I don't remember etc. and then she will back pedal or conterdict herself and then she will say Oh, nevermind. Doesn't matter if she is telling the truth or lying she just screws up whatever she was trying to say and looks totally shady.

Then Natalie tells her lies and the lie never varies, if the lie doesn't cover something she can come up with something without a moments hesitation to cover it.

Looking at Michele from outside the house I can like her but if I was inside with her and only saw/heard what J&J did, I think I might feel the same way about her.

Not yet by Saturday I'd say he will be being cruel to her!

When Jeff starts bashing and terrorizing HGs ala Russell I'll be the first to dis him. When he's on the block and about to leave he will not lose it IMO. Why dis someone about something they may do?

Out of the 5 that are left, the only one I don't want to win is Gnat! She just makes my skin crawl!!!

ditto!

i think they all have not treated michie well-due to a combo of things--beginning w/ constant 'cuckoo' talk by ronnie and russ. they ruined her crediblity-and she doesn't express herself well when confronted. and i think when they watch the tapes, they'll all[except gnat] be sorry.

Out of the five left, Jeff deserves to win. Not saying he will. He has been the best in the comps for sure.

Jeff dug his own grave for sure. He knows he's leaving. Jodan did win POV once on her own. I hope Jordan wins POV, takes Jeff off, puts nat up and votes nat out. Then gets rid of Kevin next week.

Should Jeff win POV he should take himself off, Jordan would go up. Then Jeff would vote to keep Jordan. If Nat voted to keep Michele, Kevin would break the tie.

Archived