Jeff

CeCiMom

Kevin has already said that "they" (production) said it was NOT game changing. Jeff is staying on the block.

Julie said that this new power can change the game for HOH or for anyone in the game!

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is what AG had to say about the new twist.

"I'm gonna tease. There is a secret door that will weigh into the HOH. It's something we've had planned for a while. I wouldn't call it a power. It's jut something that's been added to the HOH's (responsibility). From Josef Adalian interview

Jeff knows that he's gone. He knows that it was the smartest move that Kevin could do. He knows that he needed to win PoV to ensure his safety. He's depressed but he's taking it like a man (so far). I, for one, will probably not be watching the feeds after he leaves...just the CBS shows. I really like Jeff on the show and sure he let the power go to his head but overall he's a good guy!

I'm going to miss him on the show...I can't stand Natalie but now I'm rooting for Jordan to win it all because she needs the money and Jeff is close to her.

Good post and I agree. I am ready to move to the new Survivor, TBL, DWTS. whooooo hoooooooooo

Jeff made huge mistakes in the past two HOH weeks.

1. Not getting rid of Natalie over Lydia.

2. Not taking out Kevin last week.

3. Completely switching over to K/N final four when he could have had played both sides and convinced Kevin to put up him and Jordan, then Michelle would have saved him or Jordan and they would have gotten out Natalie.

4. Spending too much time cuddling with Jordan the last two weeks instead of sitting at that wall memorizing facial features.

So his game is done, it happens. We've seen plenty of strong BB players go out in the final five. He still has a good chance to win AV jury favorite because he's had a wonderful edit this season.

Well, Kevin had to choose whether or not to open the box..............but when he did, he was locked in the room and someone had to find the key & unlock the door to get him out (Jeff did).

I never heard Kevin say it was "not game changing"............when they were speculating b4 the POV that somehow the twist would tie into the POV, Kevin said they would have to TELL them the story because knowing the STORY of Pandora's box couldn't help someone because THAT would be game changing and wouldn't be fair.

Jeff said when he was in the DR and called what happened a "comp", he was told in the DR it was NOT a comp.........Kevin said it was also written on a clue card that it was an HOH TWIST.

i have always liked jeff and was even encouraged to change from michele to jeff as favorite player after he picked jesse and nat in the coup but after that one perfect move the rest of his game was horrible. michele has overcome huge obsticales throughout the season and did it mostly on her own. i think this should go a long way in the jurys decision. jordon is so sweet and did enough to get the 50 grand if it works out that way but she was carried far more than she played.

It seems like he was screwed either way. If he never took out Russ and Russ won HOH, he would more than likely at least put Jeff up on the block and maybe gather the votes to take him out.

Jeff was the best competitor in the final 5. He had to win the veto, that was his only hope.

Nope... lost by a minute and 6 seconds. Natalie was a minute behind Michele and Jeff was 6 seconds behind Nat.

I rechecked and one site said it was a minute and 10 seconds....so it wasn't that close, CeCiMom....I think there was a blended picture of Jeff/Jordan that Jeff missed. Jeff dug his grave. So down he goes! Timber!!!!!

Looks like Jeff GOT GOT...GOT GOT...GOT GOT!!

got his just desserts imo...

:giggle:

c ya Jeffy!!!

Most of us knew this was going to happen if J/J turned on their original alliance with R/M. Now they both know it ,even if they don't admit it. Russall may not have been trustworthy, but he did keep his word to them when he didn't have to during his hoh, verus Kevin and Natalie who had never done anything for them. Oh well. Half a million dollar mistake.

Well, like I said in the beginning, :rolleyes: I predict that Jeff will make bunches of money in the business if he wishes. BB will become a faded memory for him as he becomes wealthier and wealthier. But.....Jeff is one of those beautiful people who needs to let the beauty speak for itself and just keep the mouth shut. He'd be a terrific Ralph Lauren model. Or Klein - undies. We'll see lots of Jeff Schroeder IMO so J-y--i you have that to look forward to - he's not disappearing :). Jordan, not so much as I originally thought. Jeff is the exciting hybrid.

^^You are so right about Jeff. The offers will be coming left and right for him once he get out of the Jury house. He will make it bigtime.

Jordan will go back home and hopefully something good will come out of this for her. We shall see.

Len, I heard him talking about that picture with Jordo this morning too. That's also where I got the 1 min 6 seconds from... it's what Jeff said. Guess we'll see exactly what happened tomorrow night. :D

I will say that I'm impressed that Jeff is being honorable with his defeat. He hasn't been making Jordon feel bad about not winning for him... he hugged it out with Michele and when Jordo tried to say something like it was a comp "made" for Michele... Jeff stopped her and said that it just wasn't a comp for him and that he only has himself to blame for going this week.

The important thing, CeCi, is Jeff lost, Michele won. At least Jeff (hopefully) won't be going off on the remaining HGs a la Russ and Chima. Jeff also said if he redid the comp with Michele 10 times he'd still lose.

I don't think he'll be going off on anyone either. Only chance of that happening is if he figures out all the bs K/N have been feeding him for the last couple weeks... and I don't see that happening.

Archived