Jeff

CeCiMom

It's a lock for Michelle to win POV. I feel bad for Jeff but he should never have believed Nat and Kevin. I still believe Russell or Michelle would also have gotten rid of Jeff this week. So would have been a no win situation for Jeff anyway. The show will be over for me once Jeff leaves.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope Jordan wins POV, takes Jeff off, puts nat up and votes nat out.

They would vote Michelle out.

They can't get it through their brains that N&K are behind all this. They will NEVER figure it out...I mean why don't they (JJ&M) just sit down and compare notes? J&J think Natalie can do no wrong. Kevin just told Jeff that he knew when he said he wouldn't put him up this week that he would. Does he think Natalie wasn't a part of that? I knew this would happen when Kevin won, Natalie comes out smelling like an effing rose again.

Jeff isn't gone yet. Hang in there. Think positive.

I think Michele would have kept Jeff till the bitter end. Jeff wasn't fair to her IMO. Also, despite russell being an ass, I believe that he, too, would have kept his word to Jeff. Doesn't matter now, tho.

Sometimes I think it's funny, We all sit and judge the people in the house. Like we've never behaved badly, or had bad judgement, talked about someone behind their back, said not nice things to someone in the heat of the moment or in an argument, made fun of the way someone looked, or any of the other things the houseguests do. And to think we or at least most of us, have done this in our real lives, not in a stressful game environment where we were trying to win 500 thousand. I think that some of the people who came in the house, came in nasty and went out nasty. While I don't know them I think their attitudes speak volumes. I think that some have gotten stressed along the way and don't know what to do with any of it. Jeff's comment on jordan I think was really meant about game play, not her character in general. Anytime you spend so much time with a person some of their quirks are bound to get on your nerves. I don't think Jeff's "true colors" have come out. I don't think his behavior this past week or so is who he is outside the house. Even he said, he doesn't like himself in this house. I think that means the house brings out the worst in him. I can see that between the house, the competitive nature of the game, could all get to a person. I'm disapointed in his actions as of late.. but I still really like him and I still hope he makes it to the final 2.

great post and ITA. Love him and hope he wins but I fear his recent decision re Russell has come back to bite him.

I think the J/J/M alliance will remain intact now that K has revealed his true intentions to Jeff. Jordan needs to win PoV & she has proven she can win a comp. So excited for Jordan to win PoV, take Jeff down, Natalie has to go up as a replacement... & then out the door! :)

I expect them to entertain me. That's what they are there for. I don't feel sorry for them being stressed. Bullshit to their stress at trying to win 500K. People in real life are stressed at having to make ends meet and worrying where the money for the mortgage will come from and whether or not they can keep their job and blanching everytime the phone rings hoping against hope that their resume has caught someone's eye.

THAT, my friend is life and stress. BB11 is diversion and infinitely unimportant in the scheme of things. They are lucky to have a chance to be there. Many would gladly take their place and suck up some stress to be there.

This is TV. Entertain me. If you don't, I will call you on it. I am looking at 'ya.

So excited for Jordan to win PoV, take Jeff down, Natalie has to go up as a replacement... & then out the door!

That would be awesome...except they would vote Michelle out because they want Natalie to go to the final 3 because she's a loser at comps. And the fact that she's never lied to them. (sacrcasm)

LOL. He is certainly full of himself. He wants to make Jordan better. Okay.

What the heck was that about? He actually said a "better person." I thought he might have meant a better player but the again it's evident this guy never thinks before he speaks.

I hope Jordan wins POV, takes Jeff off, puts nat up and votes nat out.

They would vote Michelle out.

They can't get it through their brains that N&K are behind all this. They will NEVER figure it out...I mean why don't they (JJ&M) just sit down and compare notes? J&J think Natalie can do no wrong. Kevin just told Jeff that he knew when he said he wouldn't put him up this week that he would. Does he think Natalie wasn't a part of that? I knew this would happen when Kevin won, Natalie comes out smelling like an effing rose again.

Me too! I think that Nat has them convinced that she is just a sweet naive 18 year old! She acts very immature & competitive when she & Jeff are playing poker, but they have not figured this out!

In his dealings with the other hg's, especially Kev and Nat, Jeff should remember the words of George W. Bush:

"Fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me - you can't get fooled again". I'm sure those words would

make perfect sense to Jeff.

Unfortunately, the way the game is played, only 1 person can go home at a time. If K/N wold have left, Russ/Lydia would still be there and also putting Jeff up.

Jeff found a "key" in the comp today............I'm thinking it will be some kind of twist to "save" him.

Jeff isn't gone yet. Hang in there. Think positive.

I think Michele would have kept Jeff till the bitter end. Jeff wasn't fair to her IMO. Also, despite russell being an ass, I believe that he, too, would have kept his word to Jeff. Doesn't matter now, tho.

I believe this too because if Russ kept Jeff and went up against him in the finals he would have had people like Jessie who weren't as mad at him as Jeff. I have not broken down all the jury votes but I feel Russ would have been smart enough to keep J/J for the numbers. Russ was not threatening to oust Jeff anything like N/K made up. Finally Jeff is starting to open his eyes.

I have to say, I am amused by this week. Jeff saying that he would be considered a bonehead for saving Kevin, only to have Kevin nominate him this week is silly. Leaving Russell in the game (a MUCH stronger competitor than Kevin) would have been a bonehead move.

With that said, Jeff is still a bonehead for the following reasons:

1) Believing Nat and Kevin when they said they would actually nominate each other before they nominate Jeff. THAT was bonehead arrogant thinking.

2) Using the CDT. The ONLY reason the CDT should have been used would be to save yourself and/or an alliance member that was in danger. Using the CDT placed a target upon himself immediately when he could have continued to allow the others pick each other off. Now, everyone knows (thinks) that Jeff would win the America's vote in the end game. He would HAVE to be eliminated to open the possibility of anybody else getting America's vote.

3) Getting HOH-itis and believing that he still had the power this week and that he and Jordan would continue to rule the house if they did not win HOH.

Unfortunately, the way the game is played, only 1 person can go home at a time. If K/N wold have left, Russ/Lydia would still be there and also putting Jeff up.

Jeff found a "key" in the comp today............I'm thinking it will be some kind of twist to "save" him.

Lydia wouldn't have won sh!t.

Jordan should've nom'd Kevin & Natalie, and they should've gotten rid of Kevin. Last week they should've gotten rid of Russell (which they did).

They are IDIOTS for voting out Lydia and if J/J/M are eliminated the next 3 weeks it is because they evicted Lydia. STUPIDEST move of the game.

QUOTE (lunchlady1 @ Aug 28 2009, 02:27 PM)

Sometimes I think it's funny, We all sit and judge the people in the house. Like we've never behaved badly, or had bad judgement, talked about someone behind their back, said not nice things to someone in the heat of the moment or in an argument, made fun of the way someone looked, or any of the other things the houseguests do. And to think we or at least most of us, have done this in our real lives, not in a stressful game environment where we were trying to win 500 thousand. I think that some of the people who came in the house, came in nasty and went out nasty. While I don't know them I think their attitudes speak volumes. I think that some have gotten stressed along the way and don't know what to do with any of it. Jeff's comment on jordan I think was really meant about game play, not her character in general. Anytime you spend so much time with a person some of their quirks are bound to get on your nerves. I don't think Jeff's "true colors" have come out. I don't think his behavior this past week or so is who he is outside the house. Even he said, he doesn't like himself in this house. I think that means the house brings out the worst in him. I can see that between the house, the competitive nature of the game, could all get to a person. I'm disapointed in his actions as of late.. but I still really like him and I still hope he makes it to the final 2.

great post and ITA. Love him and hope he wins but I fear his recent decision re Russell has come back to bite him.

I would like for him to win too, but his attitude this week just really turned me off. Hopefully this week will bring him back to earth. Kevin, on the other hand, is really starting to grow on me, but he just has that likeable aura about him anyway. I just wish he would ditch Natalie!

I hope Jeff goes back to the old Jeff. Like Jordan said I like that Jeff better.

He needs to play VERY nice this week make Michele look like more of a threat. Sure you have POV but it is 1 in 5 chance. Oh Wait a 1 in 4 since GNat can't win crap.

Even though I know Kevin is target #1 next week should anybody but Natalie win HOH (not likely that she would), I am still on board the Kevin train. Kevin is simply the most likeable one. He isn't falling for Natalie's BS. He's getting Natalie to believe that Jeff is a stronger threat (Jeff is). He didn't take the easy way out. And he's seeing beyond the BS that Jeff and Jordan were feeding him. Good on him.

I'm hoping that Michelle, Natalie, or Kevin win POV this week.

OT - I've been talking so much about Jeff's cooking that my husband is going to cook dinner tomorrow night.. If you don't see me on Sunday, you'll know why. LOL I'll make sure I cook for the kids..

He cooks and cleans and gives back rubs. He loves kids. He will make someone a really good husband some day.

and as far as Jordan goes. When I was 22 I didn't like older guys and true I would not be attracted to a guy with gray hair. (silly me)

Archived