Jeff

CeCiMom

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes I have seen over and over people writing down things that are not true. I know they are not true because like you I saw it on the feeds what was really said. People will pick out the worst comments posted here that were NOT SAID and believe it and run with it. I guess there is nothing we can do about it though. <_<

.if I read these posts and DIDN'T watch the feeds, I would probably hate him, too.

But plenty of us DO watch the feeds and still don't care for the guy. I don't use the word hate because it's just a tv show with people who I'll forget. But there's room for people to see the HG's in different lights. Jeff's probably alright in real life. I don't think he has GAME. And I'm not favoring his choice in women since I think Jordon's an unintelligent female with tons of growing up to do. And Jeff can be vile like the rest. That can't be denied with any excuses. I don't run with anything others say. I can think for myself thank you. Can't speak for others.

Look. Not everybody is so dense to think that Jeff would expect Jordan to leave BB11 in his place and pout because she wouldn't do it. I mean, come on. He isn't an ogre. He does pout, he is selfish. Whatever. I don't care; but nobody has to do anything about anything. This is a reality tv show and has ZERO to do with our lives and if it does then any person allowing that to happen is in deep trouble already, having nothing to do with BB. GET a life, maybe. Seriously.

Jeff is not a mean person and I sincerely believe that to be true. He has done nothing to exhibit that he is or would ever be mean. Slow, maybe, but that is just MY opinion and nobody has to share it. I don't like Jeff as a HG (I dont know whether I would like him in person because I dont KNOW him in person, people, and likely won't ever) because he fell for lies and dissed people that he shouldn't have. That is all. I feel that he was given a special opportunity - which he was and he satisfied my wish by helping rid the house of Jessie so payment in full. Past that, he has not played the game to my expectations as a favorite so I moved on.

Besides, the man has a key to something and isn't gone yet, so quit your crying.

Also during the idiotic and hilarious attempt Kevin and Nat were trying to get Jeff to play up to michele and get her to play her veto on him, thereby getting michele evicted Jeff refused. Jordan also said it was a stupid idea that would never work. At no time did Jordan ever say she wanted Jeff to pull that on Michele.

We all know Jeff messed up then lost veto comp and will be going home. But when you guys report what happens on the live feeds please remember we read/watch them too...when the feeds are being misquoted that IMO is wrong. Just the facts, people. Just the facts.

And none of us want Michele to go home now. If there is some silly "power" (I seriously doubt it) then let Nat get booted out. IMO a lot of Michele schmoozing up to Jeff last night and Nat/Kevin coming up with that dumb plan (hell even sweet Jordan thinks it's a dumb idea, so it must be REALLY dumb) are also courting Jeff's JH vote. I do think Michele and Nat should purposely split their votes and let Jeff's blood be on Kevin's hand. But if Kevin is so dumb he will take Nat to F2 then he deserves only the $50,000 IMO.

I wish I could have gotten the feeds this year, this is the first time since BB3 that I have not gotten the feeds, not because I didn't choose to not get them, but because we had to get new comps with 64bit configurations, not the old 32bit configs, and unfortunally Real hasn't revamped to be able to use the 64bit stuff, so we are not able to see the feeds :( hopefully next year they will fix this little problem

Bonniy

Thank you LenRay for your post.

Hamsters still all in bed sound asleep. Usually Jeff and Michele are up by now. Jordan gets up about an hour later. I think Natalie gets up around 2 pm and yesterday Keven came out of his HOH room after 4.

Welcome Bonniy to Morty's. Hope you get the feeds next year. I have explorer 64 and 32 on my computer. The 64 is not compatible with everything. I use Firefox most all the time.

Look. Not everybody is so dense to think that Jeff would expect Jordan to leave BB11 in his place and pout because she wouldn't do it. I mean, come on. He isn't an ogre. He does pout, he is selfish. Whatever. I don't care; but nobody has to do anything about anything. This is a reality tv show and has ZERO to do with our lives and if it does then any person allowing that to happen is in deep trouble already, having nothing to do with BB. GET a life, maybe. Seriously.

Jeff is not a mean person and I sincerely believe that to be true. He has done nothing to exhibit that he is or would ever be mean. Slow, maybe, but that is just MY opinion and nobody has to share it. I don't like Jeff as a HG (I dont know whether I would like him in person because I dont KNOW him in person, people, and likely won't ever) because he fell for lies and dissed people that he shouldn't have. That is all. I feel that he was given a special opportunity - which he was and he satisfied my wish by helping rid the house of Jessie so payment in full. Past that, he has not played the game to my expectations as a favorite so I moved on.

Besides, the man has a key to something and isn't gone yet, so quit your crying.

I'm not crying and agree with your post. So Jeff played football without a helmet. So Jordan ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer. They are just entertaining. I knew when they first fell for Nat/Kevin's lies they were on the road to ruin. I won't be crying for any of these people who don't win money I would never see anyway. If Grodner gives them another Hail Mary Pass she does so because she thinks ratings will plunge, I guess. I don't care. When Jeff knows he's leaving for sure then would be the time for him to rattle Kevin's cage a bit. Kevin told Nat last night "I just want there to be peace in the house before Jeff leaves..."

Kevin has to be the most skittist, chickensh#t excuse for HOH I have ever seen (only been watching since BB8). Kevin is not a man, he is a rabbit. He worked his butt off filling up that jug with hot chocolate yet he has to confer with Natalie on every decision. Pathetic.

I see Michele winning POV/HOH next week and getting rid of Kevin then F3 Nat. She would deserve big money. Jordan will have enough to buy a car and pay off her credit card on which she paid for her boob job.

Welcome Bonniy to Morty's. Hope you get the feeds next year. I have explorer 64 and 32 on my computer. The 64 is not compatible with everything. I use Firefox most all the time.

thanks Marty

Been on morty's for several years, just the first time I've actually decided to comment.

the 64bit is actually in the new computers, and isn't compatible with a lot of stuff cause it is so new, I guess.

its kind of weird having a reg program file and a 64bit program file area but, hey ya gotta deal with what ya have to work with, lol

still miss having the feeds tho, did call Real and they said that they hope to be able to get the new 64bit computers

compatible with their stuff by next year, lol, here's hoping they do

It annoys me too that Kevin may be letting Nat decide his fate. But you know that if somehow Kevin decides to break a tie vote and keep Jeff, Nat will be telling Jeff it was her vote and her talks with Kevin that saved him.

That's the sad truth, isn't it straykat? Even if Jordan had won the POV and taken Jeff off, replaced her with Nat, Michele would still be going home after Nat/Kevin did their little lie routine on Hansel and Gretel. Guess that makes Nat the witch living in a gingerbread house and kevin her pet rabbit.

Kevin is looking to be in F2 and explain to the jury that Natalie convinced him of anything bad/stupid he ever did as a BBHG.

That is how I see it. I sometimes think otherwise but only for a post or two and then I am back to the scenario you describe. Has to be it.

It used to be "fun" to come to this thread...........lots of "loving" and "drooling" over Jeff's looks :wub:

Of course, I never really "loved" him (duh)..............( (but surely lusted after him :rolleyes:) and I really never thought anyone else here was "falling in love" but we sure had a good time joking about it.............it was FUN!

Then, all the comments started............ that those who backed Jeff would need psych counseling...........and, all the trash talk started Jeff's a closet woman hater, secret abuser, whatever..............of course I believe that everyone is entitled to their opinion.............I understand both "love" and "hate" are thrown around to emphasize one's opinions and NOT statements of fact..........whether Jeff wins or loses, it will not have one iota of an affect on my life...............but it DOES bug me to read outright lies being used to confirm someone's own point of view.

Like Marty said...........not much we can do about it.

And, like SueZqueZ.........lately, I've tried mostly just keeping my distance............

BUT, I DO miss my morning dose of Jeff love :smitten: and the smile those pics (jammer!) would put on my face........THAT is what I think has been MOST UNFAIR about this season..............I believe it was a conspiracy, to rob this thread of the LOVE :animated_rotfl:

That is how I see it. I sometimes think otherwise but only for a post or two and then I am back to the scenario you describe. Has to be it.

I would hate to be in F2 with Nat. We all know what a bullsh@tter she is. Kevin would have to work miracles to get some of those JH members to vote his way. But if Kevin goes to F2 with her than that will be his fault.

Also during the idiotic and hilarious attempt Kevin and Nat were trying to get Jeff to play up to michele and get her to play her veto on him, thereby getting michele evicted Jeff refused. Jordan also said it was a stupid idea that would never work. At no time did Jordan ever say she wanted Jeff to pull that on Michele.

We all know Jeff messed up then lost veto comp and will be going home. But when you guys report what happens on the live feeds please remember we read/watch them too...when the feeds are being misquoted that IMO is wrong. Just the facts, people. Just the facts.

Well...I'm reading the LFU...and it's full of Jordan pushing Jeff to try and attempt to dupe Michele out of it... LFU link here

there are 5 posts all together that spell out the conversation...Jordan was just as involved in trying to convince Jeff into it as K and N...in fact several times Kevin said if Jeff is not into it then he's not either...yet Jordan persisted.

Seems to me the feeds are being quoted accurately...are you saying the LFU posts are wrong? :confused:

Jordan initially said it was a stupid idea, but after listening to Nat fast talk for a while Jordan got on board with the plan: See LFU motormouth's report at http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?showt...0&start=20a

I watched part of the conversation and Jordan went for it, pushing Jeff to use Michele for the veto.

THIS is what I meant about "HATE" posts.............I watched BBAD and saw the same comment Jeff made to Jordan (in fact I rewound it twice to make sure)...........he was NOT "pouting" that she wouldn't quit the game for him. Jeff was RESPONDING to Jordan OFFERING her $$$$ that she won in the twist. He was REFUSING to take the cash from her. Jeff has repeatedly told Jordan and everyone else in the house that "Jordan is the sweetest person he has EVER met". JORDAN offered to quit the game for Jeff, in fact, she wanted to TRADE her leaving now for him taking her to Hawaii later.

This is just ONE example of how some poster have taken things out of context and/or made up things Jeff has said and then USED the untruths to go on & on to "prove" he's an "abuser, woman hater & all round total douchebag"...............if I read these posts and DIDN'T watch the feeds, I would probably hate him, too.

I saw that post this morming. As I was reading it, I realized this was far from the context that it actually was. And here I thought only Natalie was good with embellishing.

Kev and Gnat want Jeff to get "blood" on his hands, again. They want, or should I say Gnat wants Mich gone, so let Jeff do the dirty work (for them) even if in compromises his basic morals and values. Gnat is scum, the lowest lying piece of chit. Jordan (misguided by lies) just wants Jeff to stay in the game.

I applaud Jeff for refusing this scumming tactic of using Michele (the Veto plan) for his personal gain. It stinks!!! He can walk out that door with his head held high. But, he's not gone yet ladies and gents. So we shall see...............

Gnat has lost her focus because of her hatred of Michele. I think Jeff might be able to use this as a way to stay. Offer Gnat anything and kick her out the door next week, in a perfect world. Offer Kevin and Michele anything too. Screw them, they screwed him.

Note - "Twist" - wondering if the money might be used to buy someone off the block. They don't know how much any of them have yet, not till Monday, and Monday is POV ceremony.

Seems to me the feeds are being quoted accurately...are you saying the LFU posts are wrong?

Not in this disagreement (because I don't care) BUT although I think the LFU's on most sites try their best to report accurately, I have at times watched live feeds and then seen a different scenario posted of the SAME conversation. Like with everything else, sometimes people's perceptions cloud what they hear/see.............like people seeing the same accident and reporting DIFFERENT things. And, sometime, they just can't get EVERY word. ONLY time I believe ANYTHING about BB any more is IF I hear it myself.

**NOT intended to be anything AGAINST LFU posters.........I give them a GREAT amount of credit for all they do!

Well...I'm reading the LFU...and it's full of Jordan pushing Jeff to try and attempt to dupe Michele out of it... LFU link here

there are 5 posts all together that spell out the conversation...Jordan was just as involved in trying to convince Jeff into it as K and N...in fact several times Kevin said if Jeff is not into it then he's not either...yet Jordan persisted.

Seems to me the feeds are being quoted accurately...are you saying the LFU posts are wrong? :confused:

I was quoting from LFU on Jokers. Jeff didn't do it. Jordan for sure wants Michele gone from F2. Whenever I use LFU here at Morty's the time on here flips ahead one hour. I will check these in the future. Everything I quoted was from Jokers. Not Morty's. Thanks.

I saw a lil bit of BBAD & think Michelle is trying to keep Jeff in the game, but man, he was bummed last night. How amazing that he wasn't segregating himself from the rest of the HG's, or ranting & raving at all who dared look at him. This is what I have always liked about Jeff, he handles the 'downs' of the game with dignity. If Jeff could convince K to put up N, Jordan & Michelle could vote her out, but I am doubtful K is willing to let go of Nat...for what reason I do not understand. Girl hasn't won a dayum thing & if K takes her to F2...he loses. No doubt about it.

Still rooting for Jeff & hopin he can work something out to stay in the game!! Love ya Jeff!

Archived