Jeff

CeCiMom

Ivgal - I agree. Sometimes I wonder if I'm watching the same program that some of the others are. I'm not talking about the LFU's either. I've noticed that the LFU posts sometimes overlap in their reporting. Then it looks like one conversation and comments are being repeated over and over again.

LOVE YA LFU-ERS. Good work. :wub:

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well...I'm reading the LFU...and it's full of Jordan pushing Jeff to try and attempt to dupe Michele out of it... LFU link here

there are 5 posts all together that spell out the conversation...Jordan was just as involved in trying to convince Jeff into it as K and N...in fact several times Kevin said if Jeff is not into it then he's not either...yet Jordan persisted.

Seems to me the feeds are being quoted accurately...are you saying the LFU posts are wrong? :confused:

Here is what I was reading from on Jokers....

from 12:58 a.m......

jeff. Kev laughs and says sarcastically, that will NEVER happen. Kev tells jeff that it will be up to him to try to get that done.

nat laughs and says that he needs to bat his eyelashes and michele and Kiss her and everything.

Jeff acts like it is impossible and goes inside. To Michele who immmediately is over there Smiling, pushing back her hair (i'm on mute)

Outside Kev and Nat figure out a way to CON mcihele into using POV on jeff. Nat says that Kev should tell her that Nat will go up and out.

Kev laughs and says he would love to do that ..just for good tv and the drama.

Nat fasttalking I cant keep up.

Kev finally asks What were you talking about to jeff? Nat babbles very quickly and sketchily covers the bare minimum of the convo.

kev says that jeff is just trying to make it look like Nat is going to be protected.

Nat pushing for what Michele said to Kev inside at kitchen.

This from jokers at 1:14 a.m.

Nat retells the plan to Jordan.

Jordan: That's not going to work.

Nat: Kevin has to tell her that's the only way it will work for him.

Kev: It's worth a try.

Jordan still thinks it's stupid.

Then later Jeff makes it clear he won't do it. they don't mention Jordan again. Even here at Morty's LFU Jordan is reluctantly chiming in. NO WAY IS JORDAN "just as involved in it as K and N." That is a falsehood. That is your perception. Jordan is not desperate to stay. She just wants Jeff to stay. And she wants Michele gone (if Jeff stays) before F2. Jordan's main mantra since the POV comp is "I want to go the Jury House first before Jeff."

But the conversation that followed all that is what is more important...Jordan was on board with having Jeff get the veto from Michele!

Posting just part of the conversation for what purpose...to make Jordan not look guilty of plotting against Michele...she was...right along with Kevin and Nat.

Imin - Okay okay we all know. So Len misquoted (underquoted) the conversation. Should we kill him now or later? Geez, let move on.

I quoted all there was on jokersupdate and Shipp, Ivgal, 1realitymom, sibesrul, please go back to Imin's original link and tell me if THAT post makes Jordan look like the evil one stirring the pot. She's just mildly telling Jeff to try what he can. Jordan's main and only "plot" as been to get them to vote her off and keep Jeff.

I quoted all there was on jokersupdate and Shipp, Ivgal, 1realitymom, sibesrul, please go back to Imin's original link and tell me if THAT post makes Jordan look like the evil one stirring the pot. She's just mildly telling Jeff to try what he can. Jordan's main and only "plot" as been to get them to vote her off and keep Jeff.

Len, I know I saw it on BBAD. Then the liars - Kev and Gnat - dragged Jordan deeper into their misguided and frankly scumming plan for Jeff to use Michele on an emotional level. A@@holes!!!!

By the way you reported correctly.

Len, I know I saw it on BBAD. Then the liars - Kev and Gnat - dragged Jordan deeper into their misguided and frankly scumming plan for Jeff to use Michele on an emotional level. A@@holes!!!!

Thanks you for your honesty, Shipp. :animated_rotfl:

BTW so what if they all got Michele the hell outta there this week and she was dumb enough to give up her veto power to Jeff? Would that be some federal offence? Would the CIA and FBI be swooping in on the BB house? No, because it is all a stupid game.

But the conversation that followed all that is what is more important...Jordan was on board with having Jeff get the veto from Michele!

Posting just part of the conversation for what purpose...to make Jordan not look guilty of plotting against Michele...she was...right along with Kevin and Nat.

But it didn't work, ImIn. And even if it had then Michele would be as dumb as Marcellus, which she is not.

I always read the Sucks LFU and that's exactly how I took it as well. Gnat has no shame at all !!

Jeff and Jordon are having another sweet, funny moment in the BBHouse. He's teasing her about only bringing one bra. She's offering him things he could take to the jury house and he said he "wants the bra". Haha!

It's moments like these that I love the most in watching Big Brother. After Jeff goes this week (unless a BBMiracle occurs), so will be the majority of my pleasure in watching the feeds. Honestly, part of me is relieved because it happens every year that watching this show takes its toll, and I'll be happy to have my life back.

Still, in or out of the game, Go Jeff! :)

Off Topic - Hey Kiddo, haven't seen you for awhile. :animated_wave: Smash, lol

Hey Shipp LOL :animated_wave:

What are we going to do with these crazy HG? Kevin sashaying, gnat walking like a football player, what is the world coming to? LOL

I don't want Gnat to win!! :animated_bouncy:

I HEAR ya, Len...........I did not mean to imply AT ALL that you were wrong..........I was only responding to the comment ImIn made about whether the LFU's could be wrong............of course, they could be wrong. They aren't court reporters and even in court the judge makes only 1 person talk at a time, and even the court reporters don't get the whole thing AND they aren't allowed to put in their opinions of what someone is thinking, or summarize what is said, either.

The LFU's are sometimes listening to 3/4 people talking at one time............sometimes not being able to catch exactly WHO said what or ALL that was said...............and, like everyone else, they may have a bias one way or the other.............is all I'm sayin :huh:

Hey Shipp LOL :animated_wave:

What are we going to do with these crazy HG? Kevin sashaying, gnat walking like a football player, what is the world coming to? LOL

I don't want Gnat to win!! :animated_bouncy:

Oy, what a cluster f@ck. Hopefully the "twist" will do something, anything, please BB. I had a theory about the money. They don't know how much they won yet. Not till Monday (Monday is POV ceremony). Perhaps someone can buy someone off the block. Just a thought.

Gnat is a worthless piece of scum.

But it didn't work, ImIn. And even if it had then Michele would be as dumb as Marcellus, which she is not.

Of course Michele is not stupid enough to fall for it...Jeff knows she wouldn't too that's also one of the reasons why he wouldn't go along with it...besides the fact that he has some integrity. Jordan sure took the bait though...doh!

Yes for me it has been a "cluster f@ck" since J/J decided they wanted out Russel first. I was so happy with the way things were going before that.

Grodner may even be trying to come up with a way to keep Jeff instead of Gnat as we speak. Probably not but I'll have hope til then end.

This is the time of year I start really looking forward to Survivor!

Yes for me it has been a "cluster f@ck" since J/J decided they wanted out Russel first. I was so happy with the way things were going before that.

Grodner may even be trying to come up with a way to keep Jeff instead of Gnat as we speak. Probably not but I'll have hope til then end.

This is the time of year I start really looking forward to Survivor!

Get out of my head! I was just thinking that too. Can hardly wait for Survivor.

Of course Michele is not stupid enough to fall for it...Jeff knows she wouldn't too that's also one of the reasons why he wouldn't go along with it...besides the fact that he has some integrity. Jordan sure took the bait though...doh!

Poor Jordan. To her she is on a vacation flirting with a cute guy. She said she was recruited out of a nightclub in Charlotte and had never seen BB before. I guess they were trying to be eclectic because Ronnie knew every game by heart. Jordan thinks she's the bell at the ball and Jeff is her gentleman caller. BTW, she really gave him hell that whole week she was was getting her period, wasn't she? Jeff was like the hardest working man in show business!!! :animated_rotfl: I enjoyed them because they were funny. But you lose, you leave.

In the future I will also check LFU here and on Sucks...I just read on CBS that the Joker's feeds this year have been biased towards Jordan Jeff.

Thanks for your input and I love reading your posts. I guess if Nat makes it to final 2 she will deserve the big money. Would she be the first winner who never won a comp? I've only been watching since BB8!!!!

Get out of my head! I was just thinking that too. Can hardly wait for Survivor.

Why don't they have LFU on survivor and so it in real time????? Remember, Ronnie said he would rule on survivor. Yeah, right!!!

I guess if Nat makes it to final 2 she will deserve the big money. Would she be the first winner who never won a comp? I've only been watching since BB8!!!!

Nope, I don't think Will Season 2 ever won a competition either

Archived