Natalie

CeCiMom

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not making excuses for Natalie but isn't it possible for her and her boyfriend to break up and still be friends? That would explain him watching the show with her dad and sending his love. Doesn't mean by breaking up they have to hate each other.

I would imagine if I had a friend close enough to watch the show and root for me they would be willing to be interviewed by CBS. However, in defense of Natalie, she might have played up the "boyfriend" aspect when Jesse was coming on so hot and heavy in the first few weeks. Nat did admit after Jesse "left the building" Jesse was no way her "type". At least she has better taste in men than Lydia.

Joy, I understand that you like natalie and think she is playing a good game. I do not agree. I feel her lies and ability to "stir things up" go way beyond the confines of this game. Not only do I dislike her but I find her nose digging, infrequent showering and just her overall persona disgusting. There are only a couple of you in this thread that genuinely like gnat......but we all are entitled to our opinions.

I agree, Cali. I so appreciate that everyone has their own opinions. I actually like all of the players AND posters. I have had so much fun watching BB11 and it's fun to read the posts..negative and positive. This is a serious question. I am not being smart alec...Would you please tell me what the "confines of this game"are as you interpret it? Thanks.

Joy, this may not be real life but it's way too real for some folks. this is like a real life nightmare for the jeff lovers. not only will the clueless golden boy be gone, but thier arch enemy natalie will still be there and at anytime she may turn on "little miss clueless" and rip her f'kn heart out. now that would be reality bliss. :lol::lol::lol:

GOOOOOOOO Nat.

Hey, joystick I can't believe it! Could you possibly be another rare poster in Natalie's corner? It's lonely in this corner, but I'm standing my ground!

I refuse to belittle the others players, but I am hoping Natalie wins.

Did Michele's may as well do the rest. :D

Natalie vs Michele

Jessie = Nat

Lydia = Michele (Could be changed with Jessie influence)

Russell = Michele (Not positive about this one)

Jeff = Michele

Kevin = Nat

Jordan = Michele

America's Choice = Michele

Too close to call.

---------------------------

Natalie vs Kevin

Jessie = Nat

Lydia = Kev

Russell = Nat

Jeff = Nat

Michele = Kev

Jordon = Nat

America's vote = Kevin

Nat wins.

-------------------------

Nat vs Jordon

Jessie = Nat

Lydia = Nat

Russell = Nat

Jeff = Jordan

Michele = Jordan

Kevin = Nat (Could be Jordan if he hold a grudge.)

America's vote = Kevin.

Odds are Nat wins.

Best move for Natalie is to get rid of Michele next week.

imo

Hey, joystick I can't believe it! Could you possibly be another rare poster in Natalie's corner? It's lonely in this corner, but I'm standing my ground!

I refuse to belittle the others players, but I am hoping Natalie wins.

Russell was my pick to win followed by Michelle. I'm neutral about Natalie. Edit

If Natalie hits F2 with anyone but Kevin she's a sure thing. :cookie:

Natalie has parlayed her ability to confuse into something previously unknown to me. The girl has cojones big enough to share. I detest her only because she went through Michele's personal possessions and for what appears to me to be a somewhat mean streak. Rather than discuss her personal hygiene or lack thereof and re-live it, I prefer to just ignore it. I say to you that she is a tough 24-year old woman playing the perfect little chica role against them all. Smart move pretending to be young. She knew that. I am curious to see if the 24 year old woman will emerge if she makes F2. She downplays any femininity.

I agree, Cali. I so appreciate that everyone has their own opinions. I actually like all of the players AND posters. I have had so much fun watching BB11 and it's fun to read the posts..negative and positive. This is a serious question. I am not being smart alec...Would you please tell me what the "confines of this game"are as you interpret it? Thanks.

Thanks for asking Joy. The entire comment was "I feel her lies and ability to "stir things up" go way beyond the confines of this game."

The hg's are in a situation where lies are actually encouraged along with being devious. Some hg's actually struggle with this concept. Nat is far to comfortable with it. She enjoys stirring up trouble when there is no need as her mission has been accomplished. Chima is another example of "what you see is what you get". IMO the evil vindictive nature of nat is not confined to the BB house, hence, "I feel her lies and ability to "stir things up" go way beyond the confines of this game."

Thanks for asking Joy. The entire comment was "I feel her lies and ability to "stir things up" go way beyond the confines of this game."

The hg's are in a situation where lies are actually encouraged along with being devious. Some hg's actually struggle with this concept. Nat is far to comfortable with it. She enjoys stirring up trouble when there is no need as her mission has been accomplished. Chima is another example of "what you see is what you get". IMO the evil vindictive nature of nat is not confined to the BB house, hence, "I feel her lies and ability to "stir things up" go way beyond the confines of this game."

Thanks, Cali. I understand your point.

Yea I couldn't help, but laugh at that. What the hell have you won Natalie? Ummm I am thinking and still thinking o wait that's right NOTHING!!!!!!!

WOW I knew she was a greedy little scuzz but even I was shocked at her avarice tonight!

She was even smirking as Kevin wallowed up there.

She didn't feel even slightly bad he was locked in there. Her only friend and she was elated he was stuck and couldn't get money.

She goes too far.

She downplays any femininity.

Well she does freak out over a bug like a girl. Or is that just me. :giggle:

Archived