Natalie

CeCiMom

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No we did see the father tell her that Jason sent his love and they watch the show together. That is what I am not sure about it. People in her town say they broke up 18 months ago. I wonder if she told her father to lie about that if she ever got the phone call?

She told the other HG that he wouldn't be at the wrap party because his sister was getting married that day.

Natalie is trying to firm up the deal with Michele. She said she would save Jeff if the promise her HOH.

Now she might just be playing with Michele and Jeff and run and tell Kevin.

Natalie is trying to firm up the deal with Michele. She said she would save Jeff if the promise her HOH.

Now she might just be playing with Michele and Jeff and run and tell Kevin.

If she actually did that it would go down as one of the worst moves by one player in BB history. I couldn't wait then to see the look on Natalie's face when Jeff and Michele play HOH and beat her weak ass!!!!!

That being said I think this is all a bunch of BS'ing by both sides!!!!!!!

Natalie wants HOH bad. That's a total fakeout deal but she's so concerned with being safe for a week and locked into final three that she might take it. She keeps going on about how the next HOH doesn't matter, that the HOH wouldn't make any enemies because with veto the replacement nomination was automatic, and would be the ONLY person 100% safe. She might want to take the deal for that reason too. She might be dumb enough to think Jeff would throw the competition, but Michelle saying she would is a red flag since Natalie knows she's Michelle's only target.

oh, of course, don't know why i didn't recognize her there in that pic. happy and cleaned up, I guess. hm.. ab out her dad saying they watch together but other saying that they're not an item anymore. maybe Jason and she are still good friends and he's down with her using his name as her bf for game play.

lol about Michele's IQ dropping when she listens to Jeff!

Finally something the HOOD RAT didn't know...she made the 8 ball on the break and thought she lost!!!

DUMB ASS if you make the 8 ball on the break you WIN, not LOSE !!!!

I wish someone knew how to play 9 ball in there anyway!

marty she is the one standing sideways out front with the orange jacket in the pic,right??? The only one in the pic with HOOD TUDE!!!

I took notice of Natalie being the strongest player, thus far, in BB11, and said so. Several times. Yesterday, it became clear to me that she and kevin are doing things to other houseguests that are needless and just mean and have nothing to do with the game. They are both pretty much guaranteed F4 and I hope that is as far as either gets. Riffling through another person's personal possessions should be against BB rules, anybody's rules; and for the normal person, it is. BB is wrong to allow that.

Not making excuses for Natalie but isn't it possible for her and her boyfriend to break up and still be friends? That would explain him watching the show with her dad and sending his love. Doesn't mean by breaking up they have to hate each other.

I think that might be the case. I think the boyfriend aspect (and not friend) is just another of her lies.

Natalie wants HOH bad. That's a total fakeout deal but she's so concerned with being safe for a week and locked into final three that she might take it. She keeps going on about how the next HOH doesn't matter, that the HOH wouldn't make any enemies because with veto the replacement nomination was automatic, and would be the ONLY person 100% safe. She might want to take the deal for that reason too. She might be dumb enough to think Jeff would throw the competition, but Michelle saying she would is a red flag since Natalie knows she's Michelle's only target.

Before the current nominations, Natalie and Michele sat at the kitchen counter. Natalie said she wanted Michele out of the house - she said that right in front of Michele. I would hope Michele would use that to her advantage and play harder for HOH, then nominate Natalie and hopefully get her out.

Archived