Natalie

CeCiMom

Is it possible that Natalie will vote out Jordan, (along with Michele), so that Jordan will leave and Jeff stays with the intent of Jeff coming after Kevin?

I confess I haven't been keeping up with this season much, so this may be a stupid question.

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it is sad when some of us become haters of BB players who are basically honest, good kind people. People who believe in others without any doubt because they were taught by their parents that most people are bascially honest good people. They see what they think is an 18-year old young girl who couldn't possibly know how to lie like Gnat does. J/J - they BELIEVED Kevin, they BELIEVED Gnat, because that is who they are. Then, some people think that K/N should win because of the "good game" they played. What they have proven is that they are people who so easily become master lie makers that you might wonder if in real life if they could ever tell the truth again. How can you look at Natalie and see her as a good honest person ever again? To see how easily she makes ups stories to hurt other people, to look at Michelle cry and laugh about it. Maybe 500,000 richer, but a really sad person to look up to. What is she gonna teach her kids? Look, look how good mommy lies. Anyone who can put Jessie on a pedestal and look herself in the eye is crazy in itself. BB has already proven, over and over, that good guys do NOT finish first, only the rotten soiled minds and hearts of a person who has been taught no compassion or honesty or to be proud of the way they present themselves to the world. anyway, jmo.

My thing with Natalie is that I don't want to see her win 500K and then be cocky about it. That would be terrible. Whether she would be; or another humble Natalie would emerge, is anybody's guess. Comments she has made - about her stepmother, for instance, make me wonder more. If Natalie makes it to F2, I have to tell you that I can't wait to see what she has to say. Natalie fascinates me. Cocky little thing, her.

Definitely Natalie-Michele for F2 for me.

Slim, based on her high opinion of herself, do you honestly seeing her winning and not being cocky? The ink would not be dry on the check before we would be subjected to the play by play of her "brillant" game play. :singer: (yada, yada, yada!!)

It's not real life. These people are on TV playing a game for a lot of money. In many sports and games don't people bluff, fake and try to make their opponents make mistakes? A lot of sports I've watched have executed plays to "fake out "their opponents. BB is a mental game. Moves must be made to make your opponent believe what you want them to believe to your advantage. I think Natalie has done that and I like her in this game. I hope she wins.

I think Jeff is beginning to get a glimmer of a clue that he was played like a violin. Duh! Jordan probably cannot envision that someone can be as devious to her as natalie and kevin have successfully been. Jordan was the perfect person for them to pull the flim flam on. You have to have a victim. They had two.

jordan doesn't listen/hear if it's negative about nat...it's so frustrating- i wonder if she'll even believe it when she sees the show! jeff STARTS to get it- but then reverts to 'michele's a liar!' ugh!

This is the my space that belongs to Jason (Natalie's supposed boyfriend) She is in one of the family pictures but it doesn't seem like Natalie is his girlfriend

http://www.myspace.com/tac19eleven

Jason says:

Who I'd like to meet:

A Christ centered LADY! Someone who understands what "Saved by grace through faith", really means and believes it too! Maturity, understanding, Patience, and bit of a dreamer.

It's good to see that Real Networks is investing dollars into improving our feed experience, such as the flashback feature.

Next year, I would like to see an enhancement that would auto-mute or auto-feed-switch just at the mere sound of a houseguest's voice.

The feature could be named in honor of Gnatalie: Bug-Be-Gone "We Solve Your Big Brother Pest Problems For You".

Right now, I'm using this feature, but it's manual.

Major Gnatalie hate!

It's not real life. These people are on TV playing a game for a lot of money. In many sports and games don't people bluff, fake and try to make their opponents make mistakes? A lot of sports I've watched have executed plays to "fake out "their opponents. BB is a mental game. Moves must be made to make your opponent believe what you want them to believe to your advantage. I think Natalie has done that and I like her in this game. I hope she wins.

Joy, this may not be real life but it's way too real for some folks. this is like a real life nightmare for the jeff lovers. not only will the clueless golden boy be gone, but thier arch enemy natalie will still be there and at anytime she may turn on "little miss clueless" and rip her f'kn heart out. now that would be reality bliss. :lol::lol::lol:

GOOOOOOOO Nat.

Slim, based on her high opinion of herself, do you honestly seeing her winning and not being cocky? The ink would not be dry on the check before we would be subjected to the play by play of her "brillant" game play. :singer: (yada, yada, yada!!)

Nat does not really have as much high esteem of herself as people think. It is her lack of self confidence that puts on this front ;)

People like Nat usually turn out to be all talk.

Is it possible that Natalie will vote out Jordan, (along with Michele), so that Jordan will leave and Jeff stays with the intent of Jeff coming after Kevin?

I confess I haven't been keeping up with this season much, so this may be a stupid question.

I don't think so, I'd almost put money on it. Natalie and Kevin know that Jeff and Michele are the strongest players in the house right now and they know that one of the has to go this week, no matter what. If her and Kevin keep Jeff there is no hope for them to make it to the end. The only way Jeff will stay this week is if the key he found saves him, which is definitely a possibility.

So Michele made a nice dinner of Cordon Blu (sp) and Natalie and Kevin scarfing it down 5 minutes after talking about messing with Michele's stuff and hiding her underwear.

The way I see it you only have one shot at the HOOD RAT leaving next week,that is if michelle wins POV and gnat doesn't win HOH, both of those have to happen for her to go!!!

That is the only scenario I see gnat leaving next week,but I could be wrong?

Joy, I understand that you like natalie and think she is playing a good game. I do not agree. I feel her lies and ability to "stir things up" go way beyond the confines of this game. Not only do I dislike her but I find her nose digging, infrequent showering and just her overall persona disgusting. There are only a couple of you in this thread that genuinely like gnat......but we all are entitled to our opinions.

Archived