Natalie

CeCiMom

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think someone is planting ideas in her head. I believe anything mean she does is her the game play bs is being planted I don't think she's coming up with this all on her own. BB seems to like the trouble maker odd ball people it's like she's almost a female (I say female loosely)version of James.

I just hate to see this girl be in the final two.. mainly because I don't want to hear her speech.. she'll tell everyone how she fulled them into thinking she was 18 and then she'll tell them she threw every comp and that she's a tae kwan doe (no earthly idea how to spell that, but you get what I'm talking about) and there's no way she would really lose those comps if she was really trying and just a whole lot of bs to make her out to look like a mastermind

while i do think michelle suck @ social game

i totally didnt get natalie dr that michelle had a little brain

michelle just smoked her in that pov comp easily

I also didn't like Nats reference at the end something about ....now Jeff and Jordan can feel like Jesse and I did on the block... WTF, she was on the block with Jessie a whole what? 4-6 MINUTES!!!

LOL right Sue--what a joke! She is delusional !

Natalie might suck the big ones but people hate her because she is still there and saying how great she is and so far, she is greater than: Jessie-Braden-Laura-Russell-Lydia-Casey and it looks like we can soon add Jeff to that list. Like her or hate her, she knows her Big Brother and how to play it.

"there's only 1 way to stop her"

bug spray ?

I love how humorous our group is!!!

Haha! I just did a quick live feed check and found I couldn't even stand listening to her describe how to cook a steak.

Ah well, another BB Season comes to a close. I'm seeing some sound, lengthier sleep in my future.

Archived