Jordan

CeCiMom

I was one of those girls who gained in my boobs first and lost it there first,lol but I never had teeny boobs to begin with, nor were there boob jobs when I was a teen/ younger woman, I would not have chosen that for myself tho. But if my ship would come in I sure would do a little tightening here and there in the neck and face area, oh yeah,lol

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the reasons I'm afraid to get older is because of my mom's neck. I don't want that chicken like thing to happen to me. I know it sounds vain, but I don't want my neck ugly like that. If it happens to me, I'd get plastic surgery without question.

BTW, how come no one ever talks about Jordan's breast enhancements like other female houseguests who had surgery before her? Personally, I think she should have waited a few months before enhancing them because since she's growing all over, her breasts would have grown too. She could have saved herself thousands.

They were discussed. Some posters took umbrage at this and said we shouldn't discuss such things. LOL

I can't imagine ANYBODY liking Dick or Danielle. Especially Dick. Russell is nothing like Dick and couldn't be if he wanted. Dick is a nastyass cigarette. Russell treated nobody as badly as Dick treated people. With Dick it was a daily affair. WHO in their right mind would condone that?

So many names so little time. Russell could have inflicted far more damage but didn't. Almost a shame.

If you take your clothes off on a reality tv show with a camera placed on you for transmit by satellite all over the world then you probably should have some clue that your grandpa is going to see you naked along with your weird uncle Billy Sue and his wife with the mustache, aunt poopie and just about anybody else with a hankering to do so.

Jordan probably got breast implants because she wanted bigger breasts (I've heard nothing to the contrary - medically) and if I recall, Jordan is the one who said that she had just gotten the implants so it should be no surprise to her, after making it public knowledge, that people might talk. Pro and con.

I think that Jordan is probably a sweet girl. She appears that way 90% of the time to me. I just hope that she can get a clue from somebody that Natalie is not her BFF. I just dunno.

Question. Did Jordan ever say that she wanted to be involved with the Playboy organization?

final three locked

i think michelle will win out and take jordan to the end

Jeff got Jordan up and they've went outside to talk. Jordan is crying and Jeff is giving her a pep talk. He knows he's going and he knows Kevin screwed him over but he seems okay with it (although he's telling Jordan to stick with Michele AND NATALIE to get Kevin out next--uuugh.)

If in fact Kevin screwed Jeff over it was only before Jeff screwed Kevin over. Jeff is now the conductor of the Pity Railroad and needs to take it to the station. I remember Jeff's taunts re: sexuality. The fact that a "homo" screwed him over must be killing him. The boys at Benedictine are gonna love that.

Jordan won't have a clue how to play without Jeff around. Anyone taking bets whether she'll bury herself under blankets and refuse to come out?

If in fact Kevin screwed Jeff over it was only before Jeff screwed Kevin over. Jeff is now the conductor of the Pity Railroad and needs to take it to the station. I remember Jeff's taunts re: sexuality. The fact that a "homo" screwed him over must be killing him. The boys at Benedictine are gonna love that.

If Kevin didn't tell Jeff about the "lie" Kevin would have been last week instead of Russell.

Jordan won't have a clue how to play without Jeff around. Anyone taking bets whether she'll bury herself under blankets and refuse to come out?

uh hmmmm, say what??? They didn't have a CLUE how to play this game WITH jeff around!!! It was sorta like the BLIND leading the BLIND kinda thing at best, even with jeff there!!

just sayin :animated_rotfl:

I can't believe Russ and Michele couldn't make an argument with Jeff that Kevin/Nat were setting up this whole lie thing. Don't get me wrong, Jeff and Jordan are like a coule of "good" Disney characters.

Also I wonder how Russ would have fared in that HOH comp...filling up the bowl with hot cocoa...Russ is not exactly the most coordinate man there.

They were discussed. Some posters took umbrage at this and said we shouldn't discuss such things. LOL

They shouldn't be discussed if they are the favorites. Yes, I see and will remember that.

Getting back to what I was saying about her breast enhancement, I didn't know the family has financial troubles, but you know you got to look good for your first tv appearance. A girl's got to do what a girls got to do.

BTW, it's okay to discuss their family problems, but not their boob enlargements?

Getting back to what I was saying about her breast enhancement, I didn't know the family has financial troubles, but you know you got to look good for your first tv appearance. A girl's got to do what a girls got to do.

BTW, it's okay to discuss their family problems, but not their boob enlargements?

The boob job was an investment in the family's future fortune...Ellie May Jordan's headin' off to Hollywood and gonna be a big time movin' picture star!

:rolleyes:

I love Jordan, but I want Kev or Mich to win over her. I think they've earned it more. They were always kind of like the expendable middle people that no one ever cared if they stuck around or not.

I do think Jordan (if not Jeff) will get the vote for America's fav player if they have that sort of prize this year.

Archived