Jordan

CeCiMom

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

final four locked

no chance that she leaves this week

I agree... no way she leaves this week. Why would she... they'd be idiots (except maybe Michele) to get rid of her this week. Although there is one scenario that it might be good thing for Michele but, A LOT has to fall into place before that... so, won't go into it at this point.

I agree... no way she leaves this week. Why would she... they'd be idiots (except maybe Michele) to get rid of her this week. Although there is one scenario that it might be good thing for Michele but, A LOT has to fall into place before that... so, won't go into it at this point.

why such a tease

you know we want to hear :animated_rotfl:

I'm going to pull a... let's wait and see with PoV before we go there. :animated_rotfl:

come on ceci, let us in on your thoughts

Yeah. I think Jordan's days are numbered and I think Jeff will be secretly glad about it. Besides, her new BFF Natalie will now work to convince Jordan that she is doing Jeff a disservice by remaining in the game. Jeff will secretly agree with his new BFF Natalie while Jordan is taking some sun.

Jordan told Nat about Michele telling her that she [Michele] wouldn't be the target if she [Natalie] won HOH (which is true BTW, Natalie denied it of course).

She needs to freakin' shut her trap. I can't take much more of this dumb biznitch. Way to throw your 'friend' under the bus.

Jordan shouldn't talk about anyone when she lies and throws people under the bus and breaks her word. Plus how can you talk about a person when you think you pray then drink the holy water and don't know what the Vatican is. I don't think you have to be a Catholic or religious to know these things. Doesn't history class talk about Rome at all in schools anymore.

And is Jordan the only one lying and throwing anyone under the bus? I don't think so but because people want Michele to win they are hating on Jeff and Jordan because they talked smack about her.

And is Jordan the only one lying and throwing anyone under the bus? I don't think so but because people want Michele to win they are hating on Jeff and Jordan because they talked smack about her.

No but Jordan shouldn't be so self-righteous and pretend she's so innocent in this game. I can't stand the high and mighty attitude.

And I also can't stand her fakeness to Kev/Nat. She would've nom'd them had she won HOH and now she is kissing their butts.

Archived