Jordan

CeCiMom

Jordan wants Jeff to win or at least try. She is very unselfish is willing to go instead of him this week.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jordan is starting to get really nasty with the way she talks about Michelle. What did Michelle do that was so wrong to her? Did I miss something

This can't be, not the sweet, caring Jordan we all know and love? :rollseyes:

Her squeaky voice and dumb act didn't fool me all that long.

Jordan won't have to watch. Jordan is going to be barraged with, "what the hell were you thinking?" from every person she sees for at least a month. Unless she wins the 500k and then it won't matter.

Exactly.........if it works, she's golden and if it doesn't, she's a ditz :animated_rotfl:

All Jordan ever really had to do was just be there and keep quiet and not get caught up with those people. Nobody expected her to contribute or to win comps and she would have played the perfect BB game. But no, Jordan had to try and think and Natalie saw her coming and that's all it took. VICTIM ALERT! VICTIM ALERT! VICTIM ALERT!

Jordan was the easiest mark of them all for Natalie and hey, it's a game and natalie is playing it for all its worth.

Jordan is starting to get really nasty with the way she talks about Michelle. What did Michelle do that was so wrong to her? Did I miss something

All Michelle has ever done is at the end of the day have jeffs (jordans) back, trying to drag them to F3....

But jordan has a total girl crush on her new BBF gnat, and beleives everything that comes out of her mouth...hence it is obvious all the recent problems(jeff on the block, going home) are Michelles fault!

Jordan actually did hurt her and jeffs game last night by telling gnat EXACTLY what their plan was if jeff had stayed this week, but that is not anything new,as jeff and jordan since the coup have been extremely loose lipped, unlike in the beginning of the game!

I was listing to Jeff and Jordan talking and having out of control giggles. It is such a wonderful gift to be so happy. (well except when she is on her period) eeek

Then I was thinking of sour face Natalie always scowling and always lying and scheming. She is an unhappy miserable person.

If I have to come back in another life I would chose to be Jordan even not being - the sharpest knife in the drawer.

I was listing to Jeff and Jordan talking and having out of control giggles. It is such a wonderful gift to be so happy

I agree, Marty...............it's like they are truly "in the moment", enjoying one of life's great gifts together.

I could never tolerate that kind of tv show. I guess that's why I don't get the Hill Billie jokes.

I'm talking about the physical resemblances of Jordan to elly may and Jeff to Jethro....and the characters were both super naive. They called a swimming pool a cement pond.

Oh God. I called her fat. And dumb. Double trouble for me, I guess. I better get two priests. Dan? Oh, Dan...........

:animated_rotfl:

I agree, Marty...............it's like they are truly "in the moment", enjoying one of life's great gifts together.

I feel like I want to break out with a verse from Kumbaya.

Archived