Jordan

CeCiMom

Listening to Jordan and Jeff talking. She is so sad for him. She told him he better campaign. He said then you would go home. She said that is OK because you have a better chance to win then I do.

Just brought tears to my eyes. I have a daughter that is as sweet as Jordan and there are not that many people like that in this world. 10nvxnpjpg.gif

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Past an early point, Jordan was never alone in the house. She had Jeff to hold her tight and beg her for attention and stupidly do what she wanted him to do and GIVE her HOH. Now she is sad. Boo Hoo. I guess I would be, too, if my benefactor was disappearing from the scene.

Jordan: If jordan gets to F2 it would not surprise me to hear her tell russell, "Now russell, you know I just don't like you so I don't want your vote and won't accept it if you give it to me."

This is what's pissing me off about Jordan.

She's still clinging on to those assholes who have just gotten Jeff evicted and is throwing insults about Michelle around along with them.

How f*cking stupid can you be to still side with the evil duo?

I'm done with J&J...

I really hope Michelle wins the whole thing now.

As long as the evil trio doesn't win I'll be happy.

What's really sad is Jeff is only mad at Kevin but not Gnat. I'm like "DUDE!!!!"

He's had it all wrong the whole time and that's why he's in the position he is now. I think he prefers to overlook shortcomings of the women and take them on as allies and think of the male hgs as the enemy. Not sure which category Kevin fits into though.

uh hmmmm, say what??? They didn't have a CLUE how to play this game WITH jeff around!!! It was sorta like the BLIND leading the BLIND kinda thing at best, even with jeff there!!

just sayin :animated_rotfl:

True...but I still would love to see them win regardless of what stupid moves they've made just because they're basically nice people, but nice doesn't win in BB . I had hope for a moment though--that week Jeff used the coup wisely. Then pretty much everything went downhill from there.

Jordan is going to bad mouth Michelle because she won POV but if Jordan won she'd pull Jeff off and if she was on the block she would take herself off. So instead of seeing K/N were playing them all along she would rather blame Michelle.

Bye Bye J/J

It might be that michele is glued to jeff whenever possible or a myriad of other things that will eventually come to mind. I'm not sure. I do feel relatively sure that had Jeff not been in the house we would probably have seen a much different Jordan. She is only now becoming part of the mainstream because she's been made to feel so many times that she is inept (and rightly so, sadly) that she feels she has to put the blame somewhere other than herself. I think she feels responsible. She probably is, somewhat. Jordan is gullible, to say the least.

Natalie keeps telling Jordan that Michele is crazy and Jordan just eats it up. I think Jordan is a little jealous that Michele has lost weight in the house and has gotten compliments on her looks from Jeff.

It doesn't help that Michele tries to get flirty with Jeff. I think that ticks Jordan off more than anything

It might be that michele is glued to jeff whenever possible or a myriad of other things that will eventually come to mind. I'm not sure. I do feel relatively sure that had Jeff not been in the house we would probably have seen a much different Jordan. She is only now becoming part of the mainstream because she's been made to feel so many times that she is inept (and rightly so, sadly) that she feels she has to put the blame somewhere other than herself. I think she feels responsible. She probably is, somewhat. Jordan is gullible, to say the least.

Yeah, i'm starting to think she would have played a completely different game is Jeff wasn't in the house, and probably wouldn't have had as many fans as she has now.

Archived