Jordan

CeCiMom

I gotta admit as much as I think Jeff is a BB idiot... I wouldn't have to get paid much to sit in a house for the summer giggling, laughing and cuddling with Jeff (lots of dreamy eyed staring) and I'm a married woman. :lol:

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually a nut is a SEED!!!just sayin....

She got it right, even though it is a nectarine seed/nut rather than a peach, and since it is a hybrid not viable,or true to parent tree!!

Both come from a peach tree though as there is no nectarine tree ;)

if you planted a nectarine seed/nut it might not germinate because it is a hybrid (sterile)... or it could possibly germinate,but would not produce a nectarine tree...

I don't beleive that is true there are nectarine trees.. they are grafted on to root stock,not grown from seed!

I've heard them referred to at peach PIT or SEED but never a NUT. Please people. Dispense with covering up for Miss Ditz! :rolleyes:

Or her " we was " instead of " we were ". Way to sound uneducated.

And don't get me started on her DR session trying to say slippery. Derrrrrrrr!

Yea a nectarine is a form of peach . Jordan is right in that they are both peaches since they come from a peach tree ;)

Out of curiosity I googled and found this :

''Well, according to Wayne Sherman, a horticulturist at the University of Florida, the mutation theory wins out.

Sherman:

A nectarine is a mutation of peach from fuzzy skinned to no fuzzy skinned, or glaucoused from pubescence.

That means peaches and nectarines essentially have the same genes. A peach tree will produce peaches if it inherits the dominant, fuzz-producing gene. But it'll make nectarines if it gets the recessive, or hairless, version of the gene.

And Sherman says the gene does more than produce fuzz. ''

http://www.sciencenetlinks.com/sci_update.php?DocID=177

JP sorry a SEED is a NUT, check your botany!!!! ;)

I'm not arguing whether a seed and nut are the same thing. The point I'm making is unless it came from the mouth of a three year old, I've never heard an intelligent adult ( or teen even ) refer to a peach pit or seed as the PEACH NUT. Your quest to defend her intelligence has been DENIED! :lipsrsealed2: She's broken and cannot be fixed.

All Jordan ever really had to do was just be there and keep quiet and not get caught up with those people. Nobody expected her to contribute or to win comps and she would have played the perfect BB game. But no, Jordan had to try and think and Natalie saw her coming and that's all it took. VICTIM ALERT! VICTIM ALERT! VICTIM ALERT!

Jordan was the easiest mark of them all for Natalie and hey, it's a game and natalie is playing it for all its worth.

Victim Alert! :smilielol: Cracked me up.

Jeff, I think, has gotten aggravated with N/K/J being all buddied up. He told Jordan a bit ago that N/K played him and they're doing the same to her. Jordan went inside then and started a discussion with Michele. I couldn't tell if Jordan was calling her out on something or trying to make amends with her, then FOTH and I never did see if they were okay again or not.

I was listing to Jeff and Jordan talking and having out of control giggles. It is such a wonderful gift to be so happy. (well except when she is on her period) eeek

Then I was thinking of sour face Natalie always scowling and always lying and scheming. She is an unhappy miserable person.

If I have to come back in another life I would chose to be Jordan even not being - the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Amen!! ...and yes, ignorance is bliss. I love Jordan's innocence and naivete. I would hate to see her jaded by too many negative ppl and the world's woes. She's too sweet and some people do get to live their whole lives remaining pretty much "untainted." Jordan will be one of those.

That's why I hate seeing her hang with K/N. I just heard Kevin tell Nat that he needed to make a F2 deal with Jordan. Why, at this point? For entertainment, just to stab her and laugh when you do? Geez, these ppl are evil.

Amen!! ...and yes, ignorance is bliss. I love Jordan's innocence and naivete. I would hate to see her jaded by too many negative ppl and the world's woes. She's too sweet and some people do get to live their whole lives remaining pretty much "untainted." Jordan will be one of those.

That's why I hate seeing her hang with K/N. I just heard Kevin tell Nat that he needed to make a F2 deal with Jordan. Why, at this point? For entertainment, just to stab her and laugh when you do? Geez, these ppl are evil.

I don't think Jordan is dumb enough to trust Kevin after he nailed Jeff. I think she will play along that she likes them and buys their deed but Michelle and her will get closer. I hope :)

I'm not arguing whether a seed and nut are the same thing. The point I'm making is unless it came from the mouth of a three year old, I've never heard an intelligent adult ( or teen even ) refer to a peach pit or seed as the PEACH NUT. Your quest to defend her intelligence has been DENIED! :lipsrsealed2: She's broken and cannot be fixed.

JP,

That would be a pretty smart 3 year old...As a PHD in botany would call it a NUT ,even someone studing botany would also call it a nut,not saying jordan is either of those, but she is right, it is a NUT!!!!!!Just sayin

JP,

That would be a pretty smart 3 year old...As a PHD in botany would call it a NUT ,even someone studing botany would also call it a nut,not saying jordan is either of those, but she is right, it is a NUT!!!!!!Just sayin

:animated_rotfl:

I am now singing that old Mounds commercial . Sometimes you feel like a nut sometimes you don't :animated_rotfl:

Archived