Jordan

CeCiMom

agree which is IF you reread what I stated never said to buy an equal dollar amount in clothes or shoes. Try again. :rolleyes:If it were Natalie she'd be called a low life hood rat that is selfish or a liar about being broke.

And if you put your business out there on TV you better expect it to be discussed. That's been said over and over and includes super stars right down to the nobody reality TV stars.

Actually... Natalie is such a scumbag, that if she had a breast augmentation no one would even notice. There are way too many other to rag on her about.

I see no reason to take issue with her doing something for herself. She's a hard worker and she's earned that right, whether she's homeless or not.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to know where a girl can get a 2K boob job. The Phillipines? Is that both boobs? Anyway, back to Jordan. I think she is precious. That kind of precious that comes with a package life warning. I hope she does well. The thing about dumb blondes in the business is probably that the more successful ones aren't or weren't dumb at all. It is so tough in hollywood. Nasty, really, and sweet probably lasts 1 millisecond.

I'm for Jordan and Michele F2. I would like to see each of them win some money and 50K beats nada, no matter which one got it.

Me, too, Lynn, and it's all good, anyway, and mostly fun to have someone to kibbitz back and forth with about BB. I am ostracized for watching it in my family. :)

Ok. gsn reminded me of something about jordan so I don't like her anymore, again. Sorry. She can't go to F2 in my BB. Jeff needed to tell her to hush, dammit. Why did he listen to that silly woman?

this girl has rocks for brains... i mean... i'm watching the flashback feeds from yesterday... at 10am camera 1 about 10 mins in she is sitting there talking to natalie... and trying to explain why they should vote to keep jeff... and how michelle will be coming after jordan next week... and that is somehow a reason to keep jeff...

here is a word for word quote of what she said ::

"i'm just saying, if it comes down to me and jeff ... i think everybody should vote jeff to stay and me to go because

i'm not gonna make . . . cause she's coming after me next week and . . . i'm going to . .. i don't know."

My bro just spent $7000 on hair plugs, or transplants, or whatever they're called. He was bald and now he has a full head of hair. Is that a frivolous expenditure if he feels better about himself? Just wondering if vanity for a guy is more acceptable.

I think Nasty is making a big mistake by letting Kevin guard her. Michele is doing a good job of working Jordan over to her side. I hope it stays that way

by golly

Yep, it would be nice if kevin's "cock-blocking" backfires on him.

I have only had a gratuity added on if we were a large group and more than one server was needed to properly attend to us. I never felt slighted in the least and still left a tip as did everyone else in the party. I always understood that the gratuity was split among all those who attended the group.

These ppl don't make big bucks. They don't even get minimum wage (maybe half). I can live with paying a gratuity and leaving a tip.

Besides, Jordan's boobs were a business expense............it was all part of the "deception".........when a customer is concentrating on you boobs, they aren't checking out the extra gratuity you're trying to "steal" on the check.

How "dumb" is that? :animated_rotfl:

I almost always tip above the 15% grautity they add in. It's not deceptive at all. It's the law, because waitstaff is paid less than minimum wage. You can add the gratuity on any bill and most restaurants actually post that they will automatically add it in to bill with parties greater than a certain amount. It's probably posted at her work too. If the gratuity is added, the bill will reflect that. All Jordan is saying is that she doesn't ALSO tell them about it.

Archived