Jordan

CeCiMom

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe, regarding the pit/nut dilemma, it's simply a cultural difference. Maybe ppl in her area call it a nut. I don't live in NC so I don't know (not far from tho) but I do know there are some quirky little differences in terminology all thru areas in the south. All over the country I would imagine.

What's Michele up to? Jordan just asked her and Jeff if there was any chance of Kevin putting up Natalie as a replacement nom. Michele said 'no way' and Jeff agreed. Not a half hour ago, I heard Kevin tell Michele that Jeff needs to come and talk to him. He said he was still open to all options and he'd even consider putting Nat up. It was probably all BS but still, why doesn't Michele tell Jeff that Kevin said that?

I think it's ironic that after it's shown Jordan is actually RIGHT about the peach/nectarine dispute,

she then gets berated because she calls a seed a nut, which it IS.

I agree with you on Jordan and who was it NAT or Lydia that had never heard of the sayin ,Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while :animated_rotfl:

Maybe Michelle realizes K/N are full of sh!t and doesn't want to get caught up in their crap and the drama. I would be so sick of the drama I'd be working out and studying anything and everything to try and win every comp coming up and get rid of all their @sses.

michelle told jeff he needed to talk to kevin...Jeff/jordan in BY alone...jeff said to jordan we have plenty of time,basically blew it off..then said Michelle is crazy... then michelle came outside then they sat in silence for 10 minutes when michelle came out in the back yard. They still don't beleive michelle is really trying to help jeff,then jordan if jeff leaves?

Maybe Michelle realizes K/N are full of sh!t and doesn't want to get caught up in their crap and the drama. I would be so sick of the drama I'd be working out and studying anything and everything to try and win every comp coming up and get rid of all their @sses.

Ditto.

I agree slim. As much as I think Jeff isn't using her or has anything but, good intentions... they only just met and she shouldn't give up her chance at the money for anyone. imho

-----------------------------------------------------

Ya never know she could pull of wins 3 wins in a row and she'd have a shot at the $500,000.

<--------------- Laughing at myself... almost couldn't get that typed. tee hee

That will be hard for me too Marty. 'Cause I think the moment Jeff walks out the door... Jordo will trust Nat again instead of Michele. <_<

Natalie has a lot of influence on Jordan. When Jeff leaves, it will be even worse. Nat will try to use Jordan to get Michelle out. It will be sad to watch, but Jordan trusts Nat. Her best avenue would be to align with Michelle (Jeff suggested this), but Jordon will not listen...if she does, I would be surprised.

Anybody would have sense enough to know that F3 with Kevin and Natalie is a dead-end street. Even Jordan. I am counting on her to wise-up and realize that and keep on remembering it and stab natalie and kevin in their collective backs by befriending Michele. At this point, I want Jeff to stay. I will forgive him. Heh.

Last night Jordan suggested to Jeff that she go off on everyone (meaning nat/kevin) so they would evict her. If only she would really insult nat, who being a naturally mean, spiteful person, could no longer fake her disdain of Jordan. Even if Jordan doesn't know what disdain means.....

I would love to see Jeff go off on natalie and Kevin. Love it. I hope he waits to see what is happening with the mystery business, tho., then do it. I am kind of surprised he hasn't done it already. Jeff is not one to be taken advantage of and not say something. Take advantage of him, they did. LOL at disdain. :)

Jeff would never go off on Natalie or Kevin because he's too stupid to realize they have been lying to him from the very beginning. When he made his deal to BD Russ, Natalie and kevin have NO intention of keeping their promises (just like Jeff had no intention of keeping his promise to Russ).

Jordan wouldn't go off on Natalie or Kevin because she's just too stupid period. Jordan's plan is to go off on people now? Maybe she should have tried harder to win HoH or Veto. She's a classis woulda-shoulda-type BB player. She's done squa-doosh and she will continue to do squa-doosh until she's evicted from the house.

Marty, when will HG/viewers learn WTF the pandora's box twist is/how much money the HGs won? Will this be revealed to HGs at live eviction? Jeff should be going off on Nat and Kevin now...make Kevin hide in his HOH room like Ronnie the Rat did...bring out Nat's nasty side. Maybe Jordan would open her eyes.

Archived