Jordan

CeCiMom

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still love Marcellas to this day...

Anyhow, I think Jeff would convince her to use it and protect herself when the time came.

ETA: Cowboy made it to F2 and lost by a vote. He wasn't the "sharpest crayon in the box" either. This is BB, anything can happen.

I don't think I had a computer back then and access to LFU. My impression was that Cowboy wouldn't be someone to do any real mean-spirited bashing. Am I wrong? (probably - it's something that even the nicest of them seem to engage in eventually in there)

I guess Jeff and Jordan have to live by much higher standards then any of the other houseguests? geeez

I think the reason for that is they were put up on a pedistal by the fans who loved them (myself included) and had put themselves up on the pedistal by themselves by bragging that thay don't play dirty.

We already know Gnat's side were lying scum so we expect it of them.

We don't expect it from J&J.

I don't know if being an airhead is an act with jordan or not. Nor do I care, other than it got old fast with me.

Nontheless, I would rather see jordan not jeff reach F2; though for a fact she wouldn't be there had he not helped her.

That's life, and it usually works both ways. Besides, that would prove his plan to make her better worked.

The only problem with "making someone better," in one area is that it usually spills over into "making them better," in other areas.

It is what it is and she better beware. Good luck, Jordan.

That's not entirely acurate.

There's a very good chance Jordan would have still made it this far had Jeff not 'helped' her.

She wasn't a threat much like Kev was until recently since he began winning comps and even Gnat who was on the hated side never won anything and still lasted.

I think Jordan would have floated along just fine since it was usually the more powerful players that were dropping like flies.

No one would have wanted to waste an eviction week on Jordo.

She's a fool if she doesn't use the veto on herself! The way minds change in that house, if K/N can't backdoor Jeff and his BFF is still there, they may just take the oportunity to weaken him by voting her out.

She said she would still vote out Michele if it were Nat and Michele on the block this week.

Traitor! I hope K/N take J/J out the next 2 weeks.

Now ya think Jordan really cared about Michelle with the pictures :animated_rotfl:

I will LMAO if she votes Michelle out.

hey they voted out Lydiot!!just sayin...

nevemind that no matter how bad they treat poor Michelle at the end of the day Michelle has ALWAYS had jeff and jordans back since the F4 plan was born!!!

It is time for michelle to cut the dunce duo loose!!!!

You don't know the people over at sucks if you believe that... I have been going over there longer than here, and they think you have to be a size 0, you can't have anything "wrong" with your appearance or they are going to attack you for it over there... Just sayin... I don't find it funny either... Think Jordan is a lot more attractive than the size 0 ladies in the world today... Not that there's anything wrong with being small, but there is nothing wrong with being curvy either...

You have the right to your opinion... You can think it's funny if you want... I was just saying that the people over at sucks didn't make it trying to make it a ludicrous exaggeration... That's all... I can state my opinion too though...

Archived