Russell

CeCiMom

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess my question is, if it really is not to be believed..ie:the threat on someones families lives....do you swear on the bible, do you swear on your family...do you swear on kittens, puppies, or unicorns.

What is the f'ing point of them in bringing it up in the first place, why even go there as a HG's??? I mean these people should realize going in that anything anyone of them tells them,might or might not be the the truth,no matter what they swear to, or refuse to swear to!

It was after J&J confronted M&R in the BY about everything. Whatever day that was. They again agreed to a f4 and everyone swore on their families except Michelle who swore on her dogs. Then Jeff said the family threat thing but anyone with a lick of sense would know he didn't mean it.

RLMAO ... Michelle swore on her dogs??? Isn't she married??? and if she is no one questioned her sincerity when they swore ... lol

I don't remember the day but, saw it for myself and he wasn't kidding. At the time I thought it was one of those haha veiled threats that seemed a bit overboard. I was a big J fan at the time and thought it was inappropriate but, I don't think he was seriously going to kill their family. I think he was threatening them though... if that makes sense.

wow-cause i saw it and thought it was all a joke-to all 4 of them. now i want to see it again. it was last wednesday, right?

this kind of stuff maybe doesn't phase me [anymore] because i married an italian american. my mother-in-laws favorite saying was 'i'll kick ya 'til yer dead!' no lie! as in 'if you touch those meatballs i'll kick ya 'til yer dead!' & she was an angel-honestly-the most giving person-no malicious intent. that's how i take jeff's 'threats'--i mean jessie loved killing a praying mantis-jeff saves them. jeff just can't convince me he's a killer.

ranjake... I'm not saying he didn't say it in a "joking" way but, that it was a veiled threat by saying something sooo overboard that they all laughed but, they got the threat at the same time... in other words he was telling them he didn't want to get f'd over by any of them.

This is my recollection of what I thought then. I was definitely on Jeff's choo choo then so... maybe I was seeing it through rose' colored glasses.

And, I think this was the night (or the night after) Jessie was booted and they confirmed their F4 deal.

U R right, CeCi Mom.....................I think I even remember posting something about they better be "scared" because Jeff IS Italian & from Chicago & could have mob ties :giggle: (I qualifed by sayin I'm also Italian, so no nasty replies, please!)

If Russ' panties were in such a bunch up about it, he should have responded at the time. Or maybe Russ was REALLY frightened that Jeff was going to kill him & his family if he put him up on the block...........maybe THAT's why he hasn't won HOH or POV since then. :animated_rotfl:

Russell handled this all wrong. He should never have blown up the way he did, and he especially should have never talked to Jordan the way he did. Had he kept his cool, got in Kevins/Michelle's ear, maybe, just maybe he would of had a shot. He should of thought things through and not gone off the way he did. For someone who claims to be so intelligent, that was a really stupid move.

I agree that multiple blow-ups was where he went wrong... as far as trying to pull out a miracle for himself this week.

Everyone probably would have been suspicious if he hadn't gone ballistic initially but, after that... if he had laid low the rest of the week and given time for K/N to start setting up their survival for next week... J/J may have seen that something was wrong in Denmark and maybe they needed to save Russ. A couple times last night Jordo started to get a clue about K/N and then either her or Jeff would skip over following that train of thought and would start bashing him totally forgetting what she was getting at.

Oh well, what's done is done... Russ going home.

i have been trying to figure where michele's head is at . russ has a slim chance if i am reading him right. i just hope he doesnt overplay his hand.

n/k have already made the comment if there was a vote for russ it would look real bad on michele.michele is sticking real close to j/j.n/k may figure there is no way michele will vote to keep russ so if kevin does they can blame it on michele. this would be good for them unless russ and michele have figured this out also and michele intends to make it look like she will vote him out but doesnt. then it would be 2-1 to keep russ.

i know this is a long shot but i really hope this happens. it will make for an interesting end to this season.

Any chance for that to happen is gone after last night. Michele resigned herself that he's going. J/J/M all buddy buddy last night so, Michele is full board F3 with them again. She won't throw a hinky vote and she's already made it quite clear to J/J that Russ is up to shenanigans and that she's NOT at all going to vote for him to stay... even though Russ wants her to talk to Kevin... she told J/J about it and pre-empted any attempt by N/K to vote for him to stay and blame on M.

Don't say hi to Jessie or Lydia for me Russell. At times in the game I had such high hopes for you but your temper and ego got the best of you one time too many. Still feel Chima was rude to you and what she said, was terrible and I am sorry for that.

yup...Russ blew whatever slim chance he might have had...which really was zero chance. I still like the guy...and don't think his scene in the BY yesterday was anywhere near the worst I've ever seen in BB history. I'm glad he didn't disappoint and gave a show like he promised. He got some good shots in at dumb and dumber J/J...who deserved everything Russ sent their way. Jeff's jokes about killing Russ's family and stabbing Russ in the neck are not jokes and are not funny....like previous threats of rape and murder are equally not cool in my book...but a good name calling and getting in your face type argument is good BB fun! And, I did get a good chuckle at the new pitbull in the house, Jordan, trying to take Russ on in Jeff's defense...even funnier when he called her fat. Especially good when I saw the reactions to the insult like it was the worst insult anyone has ever called anyone in the BB house. Hysterical! :laugh4:

Poor Russell. The man is a hot head. He's got to let it all build up and then let it all out in a terrible fit. It's like he's an overtired 6 year old. Yeah he's said some nasty stuff, yeah he's ruined his chances, yeah to a lot of stuff. I know, he's a terrible awful horrendous villain that people love to hate but no matter what, he's still one of my best liked HG's. I can see past the petulance and don't actually think he'd hurt a fly outside of fighting professionally.

I think of him like a Russell Ruxpin - the latest character on the Island of Misfit toys. He's actually a sweet bear but has a defective internal box that instead of making him sing happy friendly songs goes into fits when activated. LOL. He's all bluff and bluster. I"m now going to sit back and take my lumps for sort of defending the guy :bigcry: ....

Jordo mentions the $20,000 multiple times a day.

MadMarty... (Did I ever tell ya my name is Marti too. :D )

Yes, that was priceless. :lol:

That is another thing I don't understand WTF difference does it make if so and so already won, $10,000 or $20,000 for ANY of the HG's...

What they have or haven't won shouldn't make a damn bit of difference in their game... What should matter is, does keeping this person that person help/hurt my game...does getting rid of this or that person help/hurt my game...

Archived