Russell

CeCiMom

yeah, I thought it was horrible he said that ...

horrible it took him so long to say it. :lol: I thought it was hilarious... especially the cookie dough part.

(Did I just say that... :o

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry, I did too, it's a game, and he was trying to get Jeff pissed, how better than to attack Jordan, He didn't say he was gonna stab her in the neck,lol, Jordan is not fat and if she doesn't know that she needs to work on her esteem, I woulda laughed at Russ had he said that to me and I looked as great as Jordan.(uh hum, I did look that good whan I was 15,lol)

totally agree with you fatcat. Jordo looks awesome and she shouldn't be worried if Russell called her fat cause she's gained some weight in the house. It's the truth she has gained but, she's still absolutely beautiful. (On the outside.)

But Russ didn't say anything at all to Jordan until she began attacking him and screaming at him, putting herself into the fight. He even tried to tell her not to get involved three or four times, while she kept yellling insults at him. Only THEN did he retaliate. Hardly the mean-spirited one between the two. We've seen Jordan bash him all week behind his back, too, and come out to yell at him two days ago. she deserved any insult he could think of.

Jeff and Jordan have taken no prisoners when bashing ppl behind their backs this week, except for uh their new BFF's Nat and Kevin. I thought Russell went out very nicely and that Jordans Goodby was silly and childish, as was Jeffs

I spend time in North Carolina - her neck of the woods. Nice people. Mecklenburg County has a lot of people come to Charlotte from smaller villages in the western NC mountains to find work. Lots of people out of work due to furniture factories closing. Many don't reach higher education levels. Beautiful country. Vurry sloooooooooooooooooow!

Sadly, the goodbye messages were taped right after the BY bash fest, so emotions were pretty tense. I believe the goodbye messages would have been a lot friendlier had they been given live, after hearing Russells' classy exit speech & apologizing. Again, had Russell shown the class over the past few days that he displayed when evicted, I honestly believe he would still be playing the BB game.

reguardless Jeff shoulda just been a hell of a lot nicer even if he didn't mean it, as much as Russ talks about game, he (Jeff ) should know that maybe he coulda gotten Russells vote by a nicer Good-by, Nat and Kevin did not forget that

It doesn't matter how "heated" you might be when it's time for the good-bye messages... and you want to WIN THE GAME. You suck it up and get yourself a jury vote if at all possible. J/J are such idiots they don't even consider the jury are the ones that vote at the END.

It doesn't matter how "heated" you might be when it's time for the good-bye messages... and you want to WIN THE GAME. You suck it up and get yourself a jury vote if at all possible. J/J are such idiots they don't even consider the jury are the ones that vote at the END.

I agree. Especially this year. Jeff went on and on and on and said some silly stuff, considering that he is 30 something. Better to have just let it go for safety's sake. I think russell and jessie - he looked better tonight than I have ever seen him and was clearly mortified when crazy came through the door - will talk. I am so often wrong but Jeff has a big mouth and I think he hurt himself this time.

Except for the tights. Did he steal them from his sister?

I've been wondering who "America" would favour myself. Do you think that the outbursts were strategy or a bit of rationalizing unflattering behaviour after the fact? I still find myself liking him, though.

Russ messed up by trying to be like ED. It didn't work as well with him as it did with ED. If Russ had been a nice guy after being backdoored he might have actually gotten a couple of votes and stayed. But he went out with class and showed he is a man and knows how to lose with grace.

I thought I did notice after Russell's outbursts he would make a little smile/smirk. It was his game play and like he said it didn't work like he thought it would.

I think that's why he went out in class because he knew his game was over and there was no reason to continue the act.

I am voting for Russell for America's Favorite Player I think he played hard and deserves it over all the others unless Michelle goes to JH then it's a hard call for me.

Russell is sick in the head! He did not go out classy - he went looking like he has a split personality. I guess he forgot the cameras in the house are on 24/7. Last night exit show was just for PR - the real Russell is the loud, cursing, berating, idiot we saw in the house.

Archived