Russell

CeCiMom

U R right, CeCi Mom.....................I think I even remember posting something about they better be "scared" because Jeff IS Italian & from Chicago & could have mob ties :giggle: (I qualifed by sayin I'm also Italian, so no nasty replies, please!)

If Russ' panties were in such a bunch up about it, he should have responded at the time. Or maybe Russ was REALLY frightened that Jeff was going to kill him & his family if he put him up on the block...........maybe THAT's why he hasn't won HOH or POV since then. :animated_rotfl:

When I heard Jeff say that, I remember thinking that Jeff was really getting all mafioso on them. He didn't come off in a joking manner at all but I don't think he'd really hurt anyone in a physical way. Just an empty threat.

I don't understand Jeff's reasoning for turning on Russell after that big day though. Why the big talk to clear the air and the swearing on families/dogs if it meant nothing? Why say all problems between those 4 were squashed and they were all good, going to the F4 together if he didn't mean it?

I think Jeff made a big ol' Howie mistake. Hope I'm wrong though.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always like to award the jury award to someone I know needs it and is deserving...IMO Russell doesn't need nor deserves. His purposely disruptive manner in the game (trying to be Evel Dick) was uncalled for. So my vote for this is pending....but it sure won't be the HOOD RAT, I don't like out right lying!!

As to all the Jeff mafioso posts and badass russell, IMO both of them are preening loudmouths that would run from a fight with a real man. Let's face it, kids, a real man wouldn't go on Big Brother. The closest to that definition was Eddie and he hated it. Jeff is about as much mafia as I. And, before you nitwits get all crazy about me referring to a real man and throw out all the yada yada bullshit, we all know what a real man is and if you don't, more's the pity. A real man would have screwed Jordan silly by now.

And to finish; as to russell, I liked russell and he did show class at the close but very seldom prior to that and it was to his detriment. russell really is not a classy guy. Yet. Sorry, sweetie :)

So nice to see people removing the ain't J&J so perfect goggles. Russell outclasses those two any day.

I totally agree.

He was well dressed and well spoken at his exit, calm and cool...sincerely wished everyone well and good luck..hugs all around. He was joking and friendly when talking to Julie...even admitted to where he went wrong with his strategy. He definitely went out with class. Jeff and Jordan with their snarky petty good-byes to him...low class all the way.

The ED berrating strategy was his biggest mistake...he should have just been more the charmer that he really.

I originally thought he'd hold a grudge when it comes to his jury vote...now I'm not so sure. He may vote for who he feels plays the best game and not vote personal.

So nice to see people removing the ain't J&J so perfect goggles. Russell outclasses those two any day.

he was classy on the way out. good for him. night before? not so much. he completely lost me when he began dissing michele...and her nose! her fricken nose! he must know how it feels to be made fun of for physical things you can't help. no russell train for me anymore.

Just saw his interview with Julie on the morning show. She blasted him for calling Jordan fight. Loved it!!

Just saw his interview with Julie on the morning show. She blasted him for calling Jordan fight. Loved it!!

For what? You mean causing? Jordan jumped in he and Jeffs fight. Bring in her pathetic never ending PMS excuse. Even Jeff thought she was an idiot. You are only as weak as your lack of self control. She's very weak.

He did leave with class.. I really did want to like russel.. and I think that if he'd been a little more calm instead of trying to stir stuff up all the time and getting so paranoid. I think he and jeff are a lot alike with that paranoia thing. I had hoped for russ to be final 4 with J/J/M. Oh well.. I think if Jeff makes it to the final 2 russ will vote for him.

wha?? She caused Russell to go on all his tirades?

Who said that? That's you saying that.

I'm talking about her big bad chest bump. He wasn't talking to her then when she got mouthy. If she's stupid or weak enough to let him push her buttons it's her fault. She needs more time eating, hiding under covers and whining poor thing.

Because of Russell's erratic gameplay Jeff could never trust him. When Russ cast the hinkey vote for Jess to stay after Jeff saved Russ was the nail in Russ's coffin. Russ did at least once tell Michele two weeks ago that if he won HOH this past week he would send Jeff home. Russ lied to Julie on the show last night when he said he would wait until F4 to go after Jeff. If Russ and Michele had the sense to realize they had not dissed J/J while in the room Kevin said they were in then Russ might be there. Now Jeff must live with his decision to evict Russ this week. Although Russ would have definitely evicted Jeff had he stayed and won HOH last night IMO.

I loved the suit and the way he went out.

The first week I didn't care for Russell, then he grew on me. I'll miss him.

ITA I think there is a great deal of bravado in Russ. Underneath all that hot air is a teddy bear. He was trying the ED and did it poorly but he looked hot in his suit, he dressed as he knew he was going and I think his speech was heartfelt.

Interesting that Jeff's rating went to the basement this past week. Many saw the true nature behind that great smile. Jeff has the anger management problem, not Russ.

I totally agree.

He was well dressed and well spoken at his exit, calm and cool...sincerely wished everyone well and good luck..hugs all around. He was joking and friendly when talking to Julie...even admitted to where he went wrong with his strategy. He definitely went out with class. Jeff and Jordan with their snarky petty good-byes to him...low class all the way.

The ED berrating strategy was his biggest mistake...he should have just been more the charmer that he really.

I originally thought he'd hold a grudge when it comes to his jury vote...now I'm not so sure. He may vote for who he feels plays the best game and not vote personal.

I agree.

I was very surprised and really impressed with Russel's exit from the house.

I like this Russ!

It kinda reminded me of the time Jeff let Jordan have HoH and Russ commented in his DR about Jeff "doing what a man does"

Plus he admitted to Julie he really was going to stay true to the final-4 agreement all along.

I think Russ really may be an honorable man of his word.

Kudos to him.

I hope he gets another chance on the next All-Stars.

ANyone would probably want to allign with him.

I judge the HG on the totality of their actions not just their good exit or one event. Yes I was happy to see he was so nice when he left.

In totality I think that Natalie has sucked 100%.

You're right that you never know if he'd kept his deal but, he didn't just say that to Julie. And, actions speak louder than words and Russ's actions were to keep his word to Jeff.

How come Jordan was allowed to body butt him? I think she wanted Jeff to physically get involved, but he didn't (smart move). They'll be no more kisses for Jeff because of that, oh wait a minute there were never any kisses for Jeff. Probably why he didn't get involved. lmao

I hope the hg maturity level doesn't sink any lower than this in the future.

Off the Russ bus after he sold Michelle out to Kevin and Natalie when she wasn't going to vote to keep him. The classy thing for him would have been to help make allies for his so called partner instead of making sure the whole house would be after her.

As for the lawyer bit, its possible if he went straight to college then to law school which is 2 yrs.

I'm now soooo looking forward to seeing the big smile on Rusty's face when Jeff comes through the SH doors!

:)

Archived