Russell

CeCiMom

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BB5 Will

BB6 Howie

BB8 Dick (when he was supposed to be leaving but AP saved him)

BB9 Chelsia

BB10 Ollie/Michelle

BB11 Chima

I am in agreeance with ya on this one, poor sports all of them,lolololol

Russel should have just shook Jeff's hand and said "Good job. I would have done the same thing." Everyone here knows he would have had he won HOH.

lol or he could just say thx for backstabbing me, I gave my word and i was sticking to it till you daggered me in the back. yeah, good job...

i hope he continues to bash those 2 morons to let michelle know she can't trust those 2 idiots. because i for some reason think she might and she shouldnt.

ok i am gonna make a suggestion to the producers at big brother... next season please dont put a 'cage fighter' in the house... as will probably be extremely unstable and make threats and literally bring the house to the point of a brawl numerous times...

i'm watching the flashback from today around 12:30... wow...

please take my suggestion big brother jimminey christmas. .. .

ok i am gonna make a suggestion to the producers at big brother... next season please dont put a 'cage fighter' in the house... as will probably be extremely unstable and make threats and literally bring the house to the point of a brawl numerous times...

i'm watching the flashback from today around 12:30... wow...

please take my suggestion big brother jimminey christmas. .. .

Uh I think that is what they hoped would happen to get fireworks :animated_rotfl:

I hate to see Russell go because J/J had to believe K/N who hopefully will get him out. Jeff was not man enough to at least let Russell play for pov. (Was it Adam who let James at least try for pov when he put him up) Jeff did nothing but use threats and then use the backdoor to get Russell out. I am so sorry I voted for Jeff so many times to get the power.

IMO Russell had every right to yell at Jordan if she got in the fight that wasn't hers. If men are not supposed to yell at or hit women then it should go both ways. (I've known girls who'd yell and hit their boyfriends first it's wrong either way no excuses don't do something if you don't want it returned to you)

Michelle/ Kevin F2

I don't know when it was but I know Russell was in a bad motorcycle accident and had a long recovery so depending on when that happened could be why there is no current information.

I did find one of Russell's fights online and will check to see if I can find it again and post it.

Does anyone know when Russell had his the accident?

Russell wasn't on the block when he played pov, he thought he might get put up but Jeff did tell him the F4 was still good. I think if he was on the block he might have fought a little harder or ran a little faster knowing for sure if he lost he would be gone. (or maybe he still would have lost)

Here is the MMA information my friend emailed me on Russell along with a comment from a MMA forum about him. She said it seems like the MMA fighters are rooting for him to win.

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Russell-Kairouz-10772

I dunno if he is a joke...He's 0-1 with a quick 1:24 loss his first fight out. Obviously doesn't look good. But to be honest I got KTFO my first fight in like 16 seconds (it sucked b@lls) but came back to achieve an overall record of 16-5-1 so I honestly respect anyone who steps into the cage.

The ring is brutal and he's had 1 fight... can't judge a MMA fighter with only 1 under his belt based on the stat, maybe by watching the fight. imo

These latest fights are just mugging for camera time... he's have a good laugh in the DR.

Russell has got to get over this mouth issue. Ok fine it worked for Dick but he is no ED! Dick knew how to do it in the right way IMO.

BB5 Will

BB6 Howie

BB8 Dick (when he was supposed to be leaving but AP saved him)

BB9 Chelsia

BB10 Ollie/Michelle

BB11 Chima

I kindly disagree. I feel that Chima and Russell have topped them all. The pair might as well sick in the middle of the backyard with their wet diapers and sucking their thumb.

I think Dick use to go too far for sure. I agree with whomever mentioned Dick's rape comments. I remember him specifically wishing Jen would get raped up the @ss. Rape is not something to ever joke about or wish on anyone. It's horrible. I couldn't believe he'd stand there and say it to a girl his daughter's age. That blew my mind. I'm thinking he's probably not close to anyone who has ever been raped, otherwise he'd know how horrible that was and probably still is for them.

Howie use to be pretty out there as well. Very crude.

Chima and Russell for sure are out there.

Still, Dick for me tops the list as far as spewing disgusting things out of his mouth.

That being said, I don't think any of these people are horrible human beings. I don't know them in real life to come up with a conclusion. I think being an @ss was part of Dick's game play to get inside their head. I don't think that's the best way to go about winning, but I'm also not going to take that and make up an assumption as to who he is as a person.

does anyone have any recollection of a day or time that jeff made the family threat to russel ??

i missed it and i'm wondering how much of a "joke" it was when he said it... i just want to see/hear it for myself on the flashback feed

I don't remember the day but, saw it for myself and he wasn't kidding. At the time I thought it was one of those haha veiled threats that seemed a bit overboard. I was a big J fan at the time and thought it was inappropriate but, I don't think he was seriously going to kill their family. I think he was threatening them though... if that makes sense.

does anyone have any recollection of a day or time that jeff made the family threat to russel ??

i missed it and i'm wondering how much of a "joke" it was when he said it... i just want to see/hear it for myself on the flashback feed

It was after J&J confronted M&R in the BY about everything. Whatever day that was. They again agreed to a f4 and everyone swore on their families except Michelle who swore on her dogs. Then Jeff said the family threat thing but anyone with a lick of sense would know he didn't mean it.

I did not see it but from my understandings Jeff said this to Jordan, Russell and Michele all at once.

My personal feeling is people take things said in that house real too seriously. Yea like Jeff is really going to come after their families. Figure of speech much like all the word vomit in that house that should not have been said.

Something about that place turns people into word demons. I don't think anyone wishes someone else to be raped or would go after their family for a game. However, saying it is shocking and if it has happened to your or someone you know it is hurtful. Another reason to think before you speak. In the BB house your words and actions are all out there for everyone to see. Even if that place is crazy your true colors come out of what you are like under pressure. Like I said in the Jordan thread, even the nicest person has a pushing edge.

For Russell, I think he is a lot of bark and no bite. He likes to yell at them to see what they will do and how far he can push them.

Archived