Russell

CeCiMom

I'm just waiting for the fireworks............he promised a better show than Chima if he's put up Mon.......... hope he doesn't plan to go back on that, too.............guess I'll have to wait and see if he tells Michele whether or not he's planning to change his mind, again. :animated_rotfl:

I'm also hoping for some entertainment :popcorn: and another possible "do not stop @ the JH" eviction

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope Russ has LOTS on the brat...........and, I hope the brat has lots on Russ...........and I hope they tear each other to shreds (verbally, of course).............that's what will make it SO much fun :2thumbsup:

*Len, he CAN't just go into a funk! He "promised" and from what I've been reading on some of these threads the past few days, Russ would NEVER break a promise! :animated_rotfl:

Well he shouldn't have been conniving with michelle the rat. He should've went to J&J and told them everything she has been saying about them.

I loved when they asked michell if russ said he was going after jeff, michell says "we talked about a lot of stuff". In effect, she just sold russ out. I can't believe russ didn't call her out for that.

Ivgal, I think Russell is terrified of being called a failure by his father. This fear is immobilizing his game right now. If I were Russ I'd be digging up so much dirt and starting so much shit with nat/kev it wouldn't be funny. He's busy licking his wounds right now. Glad this isn't a FF thing.

I don't know why Russell didn't just say " I don't give a rats ass what you hear" and then say alot more about what the other side will say and do to stay in the house, I would never have just stood there for that BS.

Russell's mistake is that he didn't call out Nat and Kevin. Jeff told him and Michelle while up in the HOH room with Jordan that, "people have been talking..." Well holy cripes, the only other people in the house are Kevin and Nat. If other "people have been talking" and it's not the 3 in the room, then it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize who those "people" are. Russell should have gone off on them and called them out as soon as they had that "meeting" up in the room. It would have put out a lot of fires. If not, it would have at least put the heat back on Nat and Kevin.

what russell should have said durning that conversation was, jeff I put a 1 minute HOLD on kevin...had I not done that, kevin would have most likely won HOH,as he was way ahead....

If I really wanted you OUT this week I would NOT have done that??

Kevin most likely would have put you UP and I wouldn't have even had to get BLOOD on my hands!!!

*sigh*

Russell has screwed his game up too many times. He went paranoia crazy during his HoH reign. He tried to make a side allaince w/ Jessie, which wasn't so bad, except that he gave Jessie a vote after the coup. huh? He didn't call out K/N on their lie, then basically admits it to Jeff in front of J/M in the BY! WHY????? Good grief Russ, you can't get a step up for tripping yourself!

I do like Russell, but he has got to get that temper in check. geeez o petes.

HOLD ON (lol)..............The reason that Russ admitted to the "lie" was because the "lie" was true...............when K/N told the lie, J/J went to Mich and asked her about it-SHE admitted it was true because M/R had the conversation just NOT when K/N said they did and they did NOT overhear it..........but Mich was confused about the time, so she thought they DID hear it...........THAT's what got so confusing.

**When J/J first confronted Russ in HOH, they didn't call Mich out about her telling them the lie was true and a WHOLE bunch of other stuff Russ was? saying and she was feeding J/J for days/they said hearing "from others" BUT they were hearing it all from MICH.

***Then when J/J went into the BY to confront Russ the second time, they told Mich they were going to call her out & she said OK. Russ tried to poo poo everything but it was obvious he was lying.

It was never really clear to me if Russ really HAD said it or not until around 12:40am this morning, Russ to Mich about their current situation: If only we hadn't been overheard in the SS and you hadn't been feeding info. to J/J :animated_rotfl:

Russell's problem this week was his inablilty to win HOH or POV...when its this late in the game its all about winning comps...As much as I want Rusell to explode I have a feeling he won't as he has a few days to try to convince J&J/M to keep him......

I think though he'll go apeshit in the JH as the others roll in after him.....sometimes I wished they had livefeeds there...

If he does explode it least it will liven things up...but knowing Russ he probably will turn it all on Michele....

Word. All these jeff lovers will regret the day their favorite got rid of Russell.

That's what I'm afraid of. I don't understand why Russell is considered a bigger threat than Kevin. Kevin has done very well in most comps. I guess because Russell looks 'meaner.'

i hope he does some last minute pleading and says something that will make the light bulb come on in Jeff's head. I agree that Russell isn't that good at comps - Kevin is way better in my opinion. I really think that this move - to BD Russell - is going to come back and bite Jeff in the butt. Kevin and Nat are due to win - he needs to make sure that Jeff realizes that and not go crazy. Maybe he can pull something off, but we'll see.

I like russell and wanted him to make it to at least F3 over Natalie, Michelle and Kevin; but russell didn't come through and win the pov when he needed to so he was outplayed - unless he convinces the person in power (and who did come through and win), Jeff, to let him stay. I don't see that happening. Actually, I remember when russell went after jeff early-on and I think it embarrassed Jeff and was not a smart move on russell's part and needless, really. At this point, russell will have a vote, though, so jeff needs to be careful about how it goes down.

No, I think the house made the mistake of voting out Lydia, not Natalie. You can't blame Russell's potential leaving this week solely on the POV. There were a few things that could have been done, that weren't, which led up to this point. Either way, I'm over it. I think Jeff is damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. Now that Natalie is still in the house, it really doesn't matter if she or Russell stays...both will be out to get him now that the end is so close. I believe in Jeff though. I'm not giving up on him that fast. I think he has the skill enough to survive the next week. I also think it will help that Russell won't be there to compete against.

Go Jeff!!! I still love ya baby!!

its gonna be a fight tonight

i feel it

I don't think Russell will be an ass going out.

he has an anger problem

i have no doubt he will blow up before he goes

feeds back and russell is pissed

jeff and russell threaten to beat each other up

Archived