Michele

CeCiMom

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know what Michele is thinking in her padded-cell isolation:

"Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45, Colt-45"

Right now Michelle has Jeff fever,lol It is soooo obvious she has a major thing for Jeff.

Michelle screwed herself in this game. She has shown herself as a liar to all sides. The only hope she has now is winning all the comps or someone taking her to F2 because she is so hated in the house. For someone so smart, she really isn't. She is a total loon.

Michele does not have one person in the house as an alli. She is hated and not trusted by most every house guest. Even Jordan that seemed to be her friend now knows she is a liar and suspects her as scheming against her and Jeff. She won't last long.

So much for brains.

Man watching the Jordan, Jeff, Russ, Michelle talk last night just made me realise just how much of a liar Michelle really is. I really felt badly for Russ. IF she (Michelle) was to go to the F2 with Russ, why would she blab like that... she is a little gossip and pot stirrer... Not much of a Michelle fan what-so-ever any more.

Natalie is a professional lier. She never forgets any detail to her lies and can repeat them the same way each time. Michele can't remember what lie she said when and when asked for details she always gets really nervous, her eyes start shifting around, she can't remember things and then will say something like, It was 5am and I don't know what I was saying. How does anyone listening to her believe her in any way?

ITA. She does it for no apparent reason, too. Makes a person wonder why she thinks anyone would vote for her since she has made them all hate her or they are going to hate her once they compare notes.. Ronnie seems to have had some insight when it comes to Michele. Difficult for me to say that but it is true. More and more, I am beginning to realize that even with BBAD and feeds we miss some things about these people unless we are physically alongside them in the house. Michele is too weird for comfort.

Can someone fill me on the her lies? Or least one of them so I can get an idea of what is going on with her. I somehow missed her lying or I just believe them because I tend to focus on GNat and her lies.

Can someone fill me on the her lies? Or least one of them so I can get an idea of what is going on with her. I somehow missed her lying or I just believe them because I tend to focus on GNat and her lies.

The difference between nat and michelle is that nat makes up lies to hurt those not in her alliance/the opposing team. Michelle goes from one member in her f4 to another telling them things about each other to throw up suspicion and distrust with each other. For instance yesterday morning she was telling russell things about j&j to piss him off, then when jordan walks by her and russell isn't around she smiles at jordan and makes a strangling motion like she can't stand being around russell. She goes to russell and says things about j&j to make him paranoid that he will be back doored then runs to j&j and encourages them to back door russell. These are people in her alliance. Nat never backstabbed her alliance which was jessie and chima. Michelle is the female version of ronnie the rat.

The difference between nat and michelle is that nat makes up lies to hurt those not in her alliance/the opposing team. Michelle goes from one member in her f4 to another telling them things about each other to throw up suspicion and distrust with each other. For instance yesterday morning she was telling russell things about j&j to piss him off, then when jordan walks by her and russell isn't around she smiles at jordan and makes a strangling motion like she can't stand being around russell. She goes to russell and says things about j&j to make him paranoid that he will be back doored then runs to j&j and encourages them to back door russell. These are people in her alliance. Nat never backstabbed her alliance which was jessie and chima. Michelle is the female version of ronnie the rat.

Thank you.

I have been trying to watch Kevin and GNat more and I guess just ignored Michele. Goodness what a twisted web.

Kamaka- I dont' remember the exact language used, maybe someone can chime in. but, the night of the fights started because Michele told Chima one thing, and Russ, another. So, when Chima brought Michele up to Russ' HOH room to vevify her statements, Michele denied what she had told Russ. - and Russ was shocked that Michele had changed what she had told him.

I didn't think Russ would ever trust Michele, again, after that fight-night.

Michele has so much pent up sexual frustration for Jeff it's driving her nuts.........ITA with Marty, the only thing that will settle her down is a roll in the hay with Jeff..........and that's NEVER gonna happen.

Michele has so much pent up sexual frustration for Jeff it's driving her nuts.........ITA with Marty, the only thing that will settle her down is a roll in the hay with Jeff..........and that's NEVER gonna happen.

Must suck to lose all that weight and jeff won't give her the time of day much less look at her. She needs to go hump a tree or something.

I thought she looked so pitiful last night when she offered Jeff her beer and he offered her some of his snack, she was trying to flirt so hard with him and he was having none of it. When he went to bed he said goodnight unless I see you again, and she said something like do you want to see me again? It was so uncomfortable.

I thought she looked so pitiful last night when she offered Jeff her beer and he offered her some of his snack, she was trying to flirt so hard with him and he was having none of it. When he went to bed he said goodnight and less I see you again, and she said something like do you want to see me again? It was so uncomfortable.

She's a married woman and an ugly one at that. What makes her think jeff would be interested in her? She is nuts.

Archived