Michele

CeCiMom

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michele has my head spinning........I never know if she's telling things to Jordan out of loyalty or trying to start sh**.............I think Michele's dream F2 is her & Jeff. She would love to be alone with him at the end "I didn't get any Jeff time today :("............. she wants Russ out and I think she's sure Jordan will get herself out by losing F3.

I think it's irrelevant if Michele/Russ discussed F2. How does that void the F4 agreement between Jeff/Jordan/michele/russ..after f4, it's every man (and woman) for him/herself.

It is not the F2 agreement that has caused all the turmoil for jeff/jordan... It is the fact that it got confused with kevins LIE,and Michelles' blundering of aggreeing with that LIE.

The F2 aggreement in of itself is not a problem I don't think? It is the fact that the LIE kevin told was that russell was coming after Jeff next week or next HOH, which michelle says she doesn't remember that being said,pretty unconvincingly.

If michelle had just denied it with out the I don't remember crap, which jeff and jordan says that is when you can tell she is lying..this whole thing would have been put to bed ALREADY!!

I don't think Jeff/jordan are being very smart right now,even with the help of their DR sessions,so go figure???

I guess the old adage POWER really does go to ones HEAD is oh so TRUE!

Well, there is the FACT that Jeff knows that Russ voted to keep Jessie........I think THAT is weighing heavily on Jeff that after he SAVED him, he voted to keep the one person he knew Jeff wanted out............which has made it easier for Jeff to believe he might not be so loyal to him. Michele's words just fan those flames.

Yes that is a big bad what Russell did with his vote. What a slap in the face to Jeff after they have shook hands on working together and after Jeff took him off the block.

Voting for Jessie to stay was a big slap in the face.

ITA Marty............I don't think the power went to Jeff's head OR that he's paranoid...............I think he knows what Russ did, voting for Jess, and now has a hard time trusting him. Maybe Michele doesn't trust Russ either now.......who knows with her.

I think Russ did that to get Jesses vote if by chance Russell gets to f2, but it was a slap in the face to Jeff who did in fact save his ass. Russell had been playing both sides, I think for just this week tho Jeff needs to stick to getttin one of the other side out, and I think both Lydia and Natalie are worthless, I am more concerned with Kevin, he is a sneaky crawler,lol, a wolf in sheeps clothing

There's also a little part of me that thinks Russ wanted an alliance with Jess & Jeff, all male.........but that was NEVER going to happen............what he should have done was told Jeff, "I voted to keep Jess because I thought we'd be stronger to go against the girls"...........lying about it just gave Michele more fuel.

Yes that is a big bad what Russell did with his vote. What a slap in the face to Jeff after they have shook hands on working together and after Jeff took him off the block.

Voting for Jessie to stay was a big slap in the face.

I think Russ feels he is going to be f2 with Jeff and by voting for Jess, he gains a jury vote.

I don't see that Michelle has really connected with one person in the house. The closest she has come is with Jordan but I don't see her being loyal for a second. I know it is all about game but it says something for someone when they flip all over like a flounder.

Every time she connects with someone, she throws them under the bus. Personally, I'd like to see her go before Russ or Kevin. But after Gnat and Chlamydia. Now she is about to rant on Jeff I think to Russell. This chick needs some serious meds.

Michelle sitting outside eating cereal and banging the spoon against her teeth with every bite, making that god awful ugly face after taking a drink, muttering and talking to herself.

I don't blame russell for wanting to be in a f2 with her. He would win. lol

She's putting plenty of doubt in Russell's mind about Jeff and Jordan.

Just like she puts doubts in their minds about him. Hopefully jeff will talk to russell today and find out she's been lying. It would be so nice to see her get called out and watch her all flustered and stuttering trying to get out of it.

One of the things I like least about Michelle, is her paranoia. She has to be included in everything with J/J or they are scheming to get her out. Jeff played cards with Chlamydia so now she is plotting against him. I can't watch her any longer. She's a nutcase.

Jeff and Jordan are correct in that they can only trust each other. Michele is a nut case and I do feel strongly that Michele and Russ are going break off from the alliance.

Archived