Michele

CeCiMom

I have said of all the HG's Michelle was one I had ABSOLUTELY no clue what she was going to do from one minute to the next!!!

IDK maybe she thinks putting all this stuff in their heads will affect jury votes down the line...but if she isn't careful it might get her to the jury casting a vote rather than getting votes.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michele has committed BB suicide this week.

She has orchestrated the demise of her FINAL 2 ALLY Russell and in the process has saved her arch nemesis Natalie from eviction.

At this point I would LOVE to see Natalie win HOH tomorrow and put up Michele and Jeff. They will be kicking themselves to no end.

King,

Her game play is going to get her to the jury house if gnat kevin or lydia win HOH this week.. It would have only been kevin and lydia, but she is saving(taking her off the block with POV) the HOOD RAT if possible?

How is that GOOD game play???just sayin

King,

Her game play is going to get her to the jury house if gnat kevin or lydia win HOH this week.. It would have only been kevin and lydia, but she is saving(taking her off the block with POV) the HOOD RAT if possible?

How is that GOOD game play???just sayin

Because she has lied, and turned everybody towards Russ..

Shes won HOH, and 2 vetos.

(apparently) she is the reason Chima left..

And they still would rather vote Jeff out first..

just sayin

Wow I can't believe that Michele is totally throwing out so many lies about what Russell has said. Michelle is yelling and saying Russell was planning on putting up Jeff this week.

by far worse liar in bb history

how can you not remember time of the day?

I don't understand why she did all of this. It couldn't possibly help her in the game at all.

I'm starting to wonder if Michelle really DOES take lots of meds and is possibly a pathological liar.

Michelle needs to realize that the ONLY person she can win against is RUSSELL (and even then she probably won't win). Why don't they think about the JURY!?

Michelle needs to realize that the ONLY person she can win against is RUSSELL (and even then she probably won't win). Why don't they think about the JURY!?

Michele is hmmmmmmmmm LOONEY! I think she gave it away though when she kept bringing up that Russell says "bad things" about Jeff..............that was the only time she was whining and insisting Russ admit it...............I really think that behind all of this is Michele's heart being tormented because she has this major crush on Jeff.............logically, when she thinks with her head, she would like to team up with Russ ..............but when she sees Jeff, her heart goes pitter patter and she thinks OMG, what am I doing, her heart tells her, protect Jeff at all costs!

This is the first I've heard of her recently being dropped on her head, which explains everything. :wacko:

Number one mistake all past losers of BB: not keeping your mouth shut when you should.

PS. I know I vowed not to watch today, but I've got it bad, and can only be very proud of Jeff when he said he thinks they "could patch things up". He also accomplished splitting apart the f2 deal between Russell & Michele. Nothing wrong with that! (Go Jeff! :))

J&J are also getting out Lydia and making Natalie an alliance of 2 so she will have to befriend someone..... Maybe J&J and she will MAYBE work on getting out Russell and Michelle for Chima.

Well when they thought Russell was getting back doored and they thought it would be 3 to 3 then they might have has a different plan. Now it will be 4 to 2.

Archived