Michele

CeCiMom

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still have no clue what to think of Michele. I don't even try anymore. I don't care, really. My dislike for Natalie and Lydia overshadow anything else in the game, sad to say, and I am at the point of including Kevin which doesn't leave much room for positivity.

IMO, Michele is insanely jealous of the J/J relationship...........every time she feels Jeff pulling away & spending more time with Jordan, she goes to Russel.............as soon as Jeff gives her a second look, she tries to backtrack.

And already dissing jordan to russell. I hate that bitch!

Now jordan walks by and michelle smiles at her and makes a strangling motion referring to russell.

jordan goes in and lays back down with jeff and says she saw michelle whispering with russell. then michelle hurries upstairs and walks right in on j/j.

I don't see this turning out any way but BAD for jeff and jordan it has festered too LONG!!!! Even if gnat goes to SH this week it has damaged jeff and jordans chances in the game! They have talked too much to the wrong people, over all this!

I tend to agree with some of the comments as to Michele playing the game well, etc... BUT I think that she two-faces for no apparent reason and accomplishes nothing. Perhaps she does it because she has the hots for Jeff? If so, then that is no better than lydia/Jessie. bad game-play IMO.

I think Michele is keeping R/J/J close, she has a F3 w/ J & J, and a F2 w/ R. Even if they boot N, she knows she is stronger w/J or R, than w/ K & L. She would be low on the totem pole w/ any group exect R. With the way R has been avoiding L/K, he proably wouldn't get that vote. She is making J/J think that R is untrustworthy, so J/J if booted, would vote for M to win the $$$$$ I think the only one that would vote for R is Jesse, if it was R/M in F2. She also would want to F2 w/ Jeff. The only vote he would have would be Jordan. She good no matter who goes out this week. She is really the only one figuring out, who would vote for who, in F2. Everyone else is just worried about scenrios week to week, and who wants to put up who. She doesn't care who's up, as long as she's not.

I am not so sure that Jesse would not in the end vote for Jeff if he makes it to f2 with say Michelle and or kevin. Jesse blames America and said that was Jeffs best play and he woulda done the same. Jesse says he goes by game play but we will have to see bout that,lol

I just read on another board that Michele is up in HOH talking to Jordan telling her that Russell is pshyco and he is always wanting to know what J&J are talking about. Michele said Russell is driving her nuts and she can't stand to be around him. Jordan tells Michelle she is going to keep her distance from Russ.

(I have to say I really hate Michele for her freaky messing up the alliance and constantly putting doubts in Jordan's head)

My question is why is she doing it? She says all this stuff and that we need to get together to talk. Russ or Jeff is going to go off on her when all is found out. I wish they would talk, already!!! I think she is a little scrambled in the brain. Too much of what she gives the rats I guess!

really if I was J or J, I would be questioning in my mind why the hell is Michelle sooo hell bent with BDing Russell after they had come to an agreement, I really would be finding it weird how she keeps going on and on, it would throw a big red flag up for me, just sayin

She just sits and denies stuff when someone does confront her. I have no clue why she does the chit that she does. Like I said, Wacko. Jeff better sleep with one eye open and if I was Jordan, I would be way afraid of that one. No going down stairs ahead of her type thing. Another thing.....I thought it was needless when she yelled out to Lydia that night something along the lines of bitch put your unitard on. No need for that crap. It said something to me about what a loose cannon Michele might be.

She annoys me so much. She is not playing the game with any consistency. She is all over the place and really the only one that will give her the time of day is Jordan and Russell. I have noticed that for a long time she really seems to crush on Jeff. He seems to avoid her. When she had her crying jag yesterday Jordan walked by her and she didn't say anything. Then when Jeff walked by she said she wanted to talk to him up in HOH. Then she went into her whole insecure .... do you still like me thing with Jeff. He got away from her as soon as he could.

pfffffftttttt

She has a HUGE crush on Jeff and hates it when him & Jordan are alone. She starts mumbling when she lies....it's so obvious. She's sitting pretty right now and will for sure throw the HOH comp to Jeff is possible so she can play next week. She's crazy but she's playing the game.

Archived