Saturday, August 8th

smassadi

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i agree also . i just only hope jeff has enough sence to put jesse and nat up together. i think nat will go even though i hope its jesse .i keep thinking russ surely knows jesse is playing him now and he goes right back to him telling secrets so i think he will vote out nat. kevin and lydia will and with michele playing both sides and trying to get in with chima so hard she may as well. but at least one will go .

I could easily stand another week of listening to Jessie in the house, but I do not want to put up with another week of Natalie if Jessie is the one who goes. She will be talking/arguing/lying nonstop, so I hope she goes.

The POV winner and Jeff spilling the beans are the only two things that can mess up the Coup. Jeff seems to be doing a good job hiding it so far, let's hope he stays that way.

I could easily stand another week of listening to Jessie in the house, but I do not want to put up with another week of Natalie if Jessie is the one who goes. She will be talking/arguing/lying nonstop, so I hope she goes.

The POV winner and Jeff spilling the beans are the only two things that can mess up the Coup. Jeff seems to be doing a good job hiding it so far, let's hope he stays that way.

if jesse stays he will just lay around and be as boring as he always is but if nat stays i agree she will be fired up and frantic to find other allies . this to me would make for better viewing. bbad has been so boring except for fight night of course lol

Chima said in feeds earlier she would go off on national TV if anyone replaces her noms. Even if it means she gets penalty nom. Best case scenario...Jess, Nat, Chima all go in one fell swoop.

BB needs to tell Chima she'll be fined or whatever if she goes off AGAIN on the live show. Doesn't it cost money for shows to use the bleep/blur? Chima needs to be told this is part of the game and she needs to deal with it.

She keeps saying how if the power is used, then why is she HOH. Her fault she won this week. Everyone knew the power is in effect until this Thursday.

She is HoH because no one knows who the wizard is and if it happens to be someone who is happy with the noms as they are, they will not use it. Or if it is someone who the HoH is alligned with, they will let her have it her way. Too bad for Chima that the wizard is not on her side and bad luck for her that this is the one she won.

again when jessie leaves on thursday there will be a big fight

deja vu all over again

two years due to america

i just only hope jeff has enough sence to put jesse and nat up together

Jeff tells Jordan daily "these two have to be broken up, one has to go". Jeff's a smart guy and he knows that they need to be put up together. I know right now at this minute he is praying that Natalie does not get Veto. You'll probaby hear that he intends to put up Jess & Nat on tomorrow nights show as well as he hopes neither wins the POV.

just heard nat tell russ...JESSE IS NOT PLAYING IN POV!!!!!!

what I can gather from listening while catching up on threads

Russ, Jeff, Lydia, Nat, Chima, ??

Still someone is missing... We know that Jordan was hosting... That leaves Kevin, or Jesse, so if it's true that Jesse didn't play the other would have to be Kevin right???

Archived