Saturday, August 8th

smassadi

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why do they seem to think they can flush out the mystery power by using or not using the POV? If it gets used it will be Thursday night, not right away.

I think it's pretty easy to narrow down who has it.

At least get it down to two or three people if you're one of the HGs. Given that it was Ronnie that wound up going home you have to figure Jeff, Michelle, Jordan or Russell. Those are the obvious four.

Add Kevin...that makes 5. They are gonna make themselves crazy trying to determine who has it, which really, is somewhat useless, b/c they won't know WHAT that power is. Well, Jessie knows, but Chima & Nat are convinced he is paranoid. The second thing Jessie has done right this season, figured out the power...for all the good it will do him. You'd think he, of all the HG's, would know that karma is a bitch. Play the game like a snake, it will come back & bite ya. Obviously, he hasn't learned.

Add Kevin...that makes 5. They are gonna make themselves crazy trying to determine who has it, which really, is somewhat useless, b/c they won't know WHAT that power is. Well, Jessie knows, but Chima & Nat are convinced he is paranoid. The second thing Jessie has done right this season, figured out the power...for all the good it will do him. You'd think he, of all the HG's, would know that karma is a bitch. Play the game like a snake, it will come back & bite ya. Obviously, he hasn't learned.

Kevin would have used it last week to take off Lydia.

Chima just said if Kevin were to use POV on Lydia she would put up Jessie or Natalie as a pawn.

PLEASE do, Kevin. I'd LOVE to see one of them squirm. :)

Ummm... has Chima ask permission from Mr. Jesse or Ms. Nat??????

what was the first???

The 1st thing Jesse did right? Starting the drama with Russ, when Russ was HoH that resulted in the huge house fight...& Jessie stayed in the Have Not room...avoiding all of the fighting.

Nah, I don't think it would have made sense for Kevin to pull Lydia, b/c he knew that the votes were there to evict Ronnie & he wanted Ronnie gone. Altho, as I stated before, no one knows, except Jeff, WHAT the power is, so that still leaves Kevin as the potential mysterious power holder.

Chima just said if Kevin were to use POV on Lydia she would put up Jessie or Natalie as a pawn.

PLEASE do, Kevin. I'd LOVE to see one of them squirm. :)

How exactly does putting up Jessie or Natalie ensure Russell's departure? That would be the last two I would think to use as pawns.

Her reasoning was because out of her 5 choices (J&J, Michelle, Jesse, Gnat) Michelle is so hated she may leave instead of Russ, and putting up one of J&J will invoke the wrath of the Wizard, so Jesse & Gnat are the safe bets.

I really want her to do it.

Jesse, Natalie and Chima in HOH discussing that Jeff has the coup and if he will use it.

Jeff: I just hope they (Jeff & Jordan) are ding dongs.

Chima: They are ding dongs. Russell is going home, I had a dream

Jeff: It's the quiet ones you have to worry about.

Jesse is right on about it all...except he thinks Jeff is stupid.

Jeff is now avoiding Russell after Jesse told him about a conversation btwn Russ and Jess following the POv. Jess says Russ says to convince Chima to put Jeff on the block because Russ could beat Jess.

I gotta go check flashback to see if that's true. Poor Jeff, almost everyone figured out he's the wizard and will not leave him alone.

Production is totaly trying to start a fight.

Lydia and a drunk Russell have their feet in the hot tub and Michelle just came out, said the DR people insisted that she come and fill up the hot tub...lol!

I noticed that too.

It was right after BBAD began and the booze was opened.

So obvious especially since it didn't need to be filled.

Listen I am so disgusted by all the bull shit that is flying in there right now that I will be devastated if Jeff sucombes to any of it, seriously, he needs to not 2nd guess himself, it makes me nervous, and the way the drunks are acting tonight it is hard for me to watch

I do not hate or dislike them Lydia or Kevin right now, but they are not the ppl I want to untimately win this game, and I sure do not want Chima , Nasty, or Jesse to win, Jesse or Nasy need to get the boot this week. I am very disgusted the liquored up Jesse and the liquored up Russell.

It's strange that we are following a fight by two people not drinking. And by the way...for the first time this season, I'm with Lydia. Kevin, if you are "ride or die", use the POV.

Exactly...lydia just tell kevin those 3 people you are trusting jessie/chima/gnat voted for me to go home last week..I wouldn't even be here right now because of those people you are trusting if they had gotten 1 more vote i would be GONE!!!dumb ass

I will tell you another thing that has me a little steamed. I am really getting sick of the way Jordan just shines Jeff on, every time he wants to talk to her for some reassurance, she either changes the subject, or makes a really stupid answer back, Geesh, this guy realy likes her and she really does not give him much.

It's strange that we are following a fight by two people not drinking. And by the way...for the first time this season, I'm with Lydia. Kevin, if you are "ride or die", use the POV.

Oh, he'd use it. It's just the wizard power stopping him. Julie made it clear that HOH and POV holder are the only ones safe from whatever the power is. She's playing the game like a dumbass, he's playing it fairly smart. She's an idiot. She's on the block because she refused to hold court with Chima, Kevin's telling her that's why she's up. She's just too thickheaded to realize that. It's 100% true, because that was Chima's excuse to the rest of the goon squad for putting Lydia up.

I am enjoying the conversation between Jeff and Jordan right now. They're laughing and semi-flirting. Fun in the BB house, I missed that.

Also, sounds like Jeff really wants to put up Natalie vs Jesse. As much as I want Russell gone, I'd love to see that on Thursday.

So of course they switch the feed to Nat and Russell

Archived