Jeff

CeCiMom

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think we will be seeing lots of Jeff if he desires to be in show business. He seems such a nice guy. I wish that he would quit smoking.

Hey, I'm a smoker, and my motto is, "Nobody likes a quitter"

Just sayin... :smoke:

I know, I know, I hear it all the time from my Girl, and my Friends... I've quit before, I just need to do it!!! But, I become the biggest A-Hole for about the 1st week!!! I told myself, that I wouldn't smoke past 35, well my time is running out...

As for Jeff, I think he just smokes in there, out of boredom and stress... It's funny, my Girl has told me that if I were in the house, I'd pack one outfit and the rest cigs, and that if I ran out, that she'd feel sorry for the other HGs, lol... Or that she'd drive up to the house and toss cartons over the fence, lol... Yet, she wants me to quit, go figure...

On Topic:

Regarding Jeff and the Slop - Even though Jeff only had a sip of the gatorade he deserved the extra day of slop or folks would have cried "Unfair" because Kevin got an extra day for one grape.

Off Topic:

Wish I were slop and Jeff had me for an extra day.

I am doing Jeff calenders for 2010 or any month you want to start with, you pick any pictures you want of him, send them to me and I will print the calender and send it to you... I am charging $ 15.00, but that includes shipping to you... I can do from 12 to 18 months... If you want one please send me a pm...

rofl Jessie then Nat came into the bathroom looking at Jeff's hair and said a comment or two and Jeff said, "Too many cooks in the kitchen!" and they left.

Good for him. It's a start. I wish he had told them to move it earlier. Jessie and Nat scurrying around all over the place......I hate it. Bad as Ronnie, IMO. Well...almost.

I have made many calendars. Mostly of my pets and family. You just pick 12 pictures and take them over to office places like Kinkos. They have kits that put together calendars

The only problem with the pictures we have of Jeff from Real Player is they are too small and would have to be stretched to fit a calender. When you do that the pixels make the picture blurry.

I bet he has some good pictures out there in a model portfolio that might be larger with enough pixels.

I tried some of the photos of Jeff on here and they are pixelated... Sorry guys, don't send money... The only way they will look good is if they aren't so big, then what's the point???

Archived