Jeff

CeCiMom

oldguy shuffles into this thread and looks around. Mutters something like "WTF - I didn't realize this was a lovefest for Jeff by a bunch of women!" Takes an old bandana out of his overalls,

blows his nose, takes one last look around, shakes his head and shuffles out.

lol

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oldguy shuffles into this thread and looks around. Mutters something like "WTF - I didn't realize this was a lovefest for Jeff by a bunch of women!" Takes an old bandana out of his overalls,

blows his nose, takes one last look around, shakes his head and shuffles out.

Oh sweetie, I'd take you over Jeff anyday!!!

All these doubters! I am absolutlely sure that Jeff will use the power on Thursday. He has been kicked down long enough, he has had to bite his tongue with Pinhead and the Nasty Skank too many times and he is more than ready to send one of them packing.

All these doubters! I am absolutlely sure that Jeff will use the power on Thursday. He has been kicked down long enough, he has had to bite his tongue with Pinhead and the Nasty Skank too many times and he is more than ready to send one of them packing.

ITA. He's gonna use it. So many scoffers, so little faith.

Rarely if EVER do I comment on how attractive I find a houseguest but, for me, Jeff has "it".

Whatever "it" is he has "it" in spades.

Even Dr. Will did not have the "it" factor that makes my heart go pity pat and has my nether-regions tingling.

Elle, can you have two of Jeff those pillows made...hope my hubby does not mind.

Those of you that wanted calendars, please send me a PM and I will let you know what e-mail address to send me the 12 pictures you want and where I will be sending you my address from...

GSN...would it be more poetic to say that Jeff gets my "coup de' tahing".

or perhaps more graphically...that there are times that I wish I were his cigarette.

I'm loving watching Jordan give Jeff a haircut!

These kind of moments are my favorites for Big Brother.

rofl Jessie then Nat came into the bathroom looking at Jeff's hair and said a comment or two and Jeff said, "Too many cooks in the kitchen!" and they left.

Archived