Jeff

CeCiMom

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jeff does look Italian but I still think there's some Irish in there too!!!

He's supposed to be Italian German heritage.

The flag on his T shirt is the Chicago Police Dept. flag. Just FYI..........

Hey Reaper!! Why are you hanging out in this thread? Are you getting a kick out of all these women being hot over a guy? roflmao

Since they closed the "Chipndale Clubs" in San Diego, he's standing in this thread instead. :animated_rotfl:

Hey Reaper!! Why are you hanging out in this thread? Are you getting a kick out of all these women being hot over a guy? roflmao

Actually, I'm on mop duty... :D It's a dirty job, but, someone's got to do it!!!

Since they closed the "Chipndale Clubs" in San Diego, he's standing in this thread instead. :animated_rotfl:

And SueZ, you know this because??? You dirty girl!!!

And SueZ, you know this because??? You dirty girl!!!

ahhhhh shucks...its a known fact, when girls come out of a male show the crowd outside is all male looking for some hot overly excited female. Best way to get a date in a hurry.................

I just wish he'd snap out of the grumpy's he's in...I really miss his zingers! He's lost his sense of humor (or so it seems) :disappointed:

He was quite irked tonight after he found out Jordan had fixed a big dinner of pasta and salad and he's on slop and she'd never cooked before the whole time they've been there.

ROFL.

At the risk of being stoned I read a hilarious piece on Jeff and Jordan the other day. Ew.com, I think. Josh somebody or other.

Here: EW.com

"We also got to see the budding flirtation between Jeff and Jordan, who make an interesting pair: he can't pronounce certain words, and she has the IQ of a Big Mac. Their interactions are great if you've ever wondered what the exact opposite of ''witty banter'' would be. Turns out Jordan can't tell time, and is utterly stymied when asked to divide 60 by four. I'm not sure which is stupider: not being able to tell time, or seeing nothing wrong with bragging about it. I have a question for someone who regularly watches the live internet feed: How much of the morning is spent with Jordan staring quizzically at her untied shoelaces, wondering how these magical strings work? "

Who wrote that some loser blogger that could never have a girl like Jordan unless he paid for her :animated_rotfl:

Probably writes in the basement of his mother's house in his PJ's :animated_rotfl:

IMO, it was mean & hurtful.........to each his own.

I think the "coup" has been weighing on Jeff's mind, plus he's on slop & has to sleep on that hard bed..........I'm sure he'll be back to his old self after Thursday :wub:

He was quite irked tonight after he found out Jordan had fixed a big dinner of pasta and salad and he's on slop and she'd never cooked before the whole time they've been there.

She made a big breakfast early on in the game. I realize it's not a dinner, but she has done a little cooking anyway. Too bad Jeff is on slop, I'm sure he would have loved a meal prepared by Jordan.

If Jeff and Jordan do not step up their game, they will be together in the jury house....I dont think Jeff should win BB just because he is popular with the fans, he needs to start winning in the house, something besides America's Choice,...JMO

BTW, I do think Jeff is F.I.N.E.

If Jeff and Jordan do not step up their game, they will be together in the jury house....I dont think Jeff should win BB just because he is popular with the fans, he needs to start winning in the house, something besides America's Choice,...JMO

I don't think poor little Jordan has it in her to win anything. Jeff did win the POV week two when he had to, although I think he did throw this weeks POV. He'll step it up when he knows he has to, and he knows after Thursday, he's going to need to win as much as possible.

oldguy shuffles into this thread and looks around. Mutters something like "WTF - I didn't realize this was a lovefest for Jeff by a bunch of women!" Takes an old bandana out of his overalls,

blows his nose, takes one last look around, shakes his head and shuffles out.

Archived