Jeff

CeCiMom

Fatcat, maybe her momma just raised her to play hard to get.

If she was crawling all over him... he would not be nearly as interested. Also, Jessie has been so far up Jeff and Jordon's hindends... He is trying to start crap, he is trying to work them... and with Jeff on slop, I am sure they are both annoyed and snippy.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jessie was telling Jeff about Russell wanting to put him (Jeff) up and going on and on about how he and Nat were never after Jeff and Jordan and had J&J's best interest in mind (puke). Jeff then said to Jordan "Suddenly Jessie is my best friend"

I don't think Jeff believes for one moment that Jessie is his friend. After four weeks of being nothing to Jessie does this pile of dung really think he can, as Casey loved to say, piss in Jeff's ear and tell him it's raining?

I hope so. He is so far above anybody else in the house it isn't funny. I also feel that Jordan needs to be more supportive and not act so stupid, sometimes. Maybe it's just me.

I hear Jordan talking game with Jeff and giving him advice every once in awhile. Jeff knows Jordan supports him and only him.

The game is about winning money and not hooking up with a hg. Kudos to Jordan for keeping her head in the game. If no one liked Jeff they wouldn't even be wondering when they should hook up.

I think they are both secure in their hg friendship and shouldn't need to prove it through making out and having sex......that's for the insecure.

1st off... thanks for all the Jeff pics on page 7 :notworthy:

(but, lets not neglect page 8)

I hate to wish days away... but, I'm kinda pushing for Thursday to get here.

It's a looong time to keep that kinda secret in those close surroundings... especially when it's

just about the main topic of conversation.

I want to reach into the feed cam and :lipsrsealed2:

OMG Jeff has to be busting to finally let it out.............

and with Jeff on slop, I am sure they are both annoyed and snippy.

I know the slop is making him snippy and I'm afraid it's only going to get worse by Thursday. Plus the fact that he wants to tell Jordan that he's the Wizard so bad. Maybe Jordan senses that Jeff is holding something back and that's part of the reason that she has been kind of stand offish. Poor Jeff.

No matter. Jeff and/or Jordan will need to win comps to stay in the game or they will be gone.

I believe Jeff & Jordan haven't really had much of a chance to win in terms of not being effected by it. The only way they've remained safe so far is by not winning anything knowing that they don't have the support to deal with the repercussions. Once Team Jessie is broken up they'll be able to play harder.

But don't forget Jeff came very close to winning 2 HOH competitions. He let Russell win, and look where Russell is as a result because of Jessie's influence.

Boy I hope so, but I still am not happy with how Jordan treats Jeff, she does not give him half of what he puts out there for her, just sayin

Wow this is interesting! I can't say I disbelieve you because I don't have feeds but every time I watch BBAD I see Jeff saying something mean or telling her off at least once. There are times where I don't like the way he talks to her at all. it seems to me she just takes it too.

However I miss a lot so that was just my IMPRESSION

Wow this is interesting! I can't say I disbelieve you because I don't have feeds but every time I watch BBAD I see Jeff saying something mean or telling her off at least once. There are times where I don't like the way he talks to her at all. it seems to me she just takes it too.

However I miss a lot so that was just my IMPRESSION

well Jeff was po'd at her last night and she was irritated with him, but it just seemed to me that when was needing her most to just listen to him and by doing that it would provide some comfort she shined him on, they had a discussion later that said that they made up, but I think Jordan does not support Jeff as much as she could, and she really seems to be in the clouds. Not sayin this girl is stupid at all, in fact I think she is smart, way smarter than any of the rest of them are giving her credit for, but she really does not seem to have her head in the game at all, and this week especially I think she should, and that she should pay some attention to Jeff who clearly digs the hell out of her. I think Jeff just has a dry sense of humor, and his sarcasim is just teasing.

Fatcat, maybe her momma just raised her to play hard to get.

I thought about that to, but playin hard to get is one thing, seems to me she takes it a tad too far, I do not want her to give it up, but I think emotionaly she could stroke this guy a little,lol

Game wise? Honestly, I think she just forgets. Like when Jesse told her that Jeff misunderstood and that she didn't hear about Russell wanting Jeff out? See, I would have been running out the door to tell Jeff that I didn't know about it like she had already told him. But she finishes cleaning the kitchen, wanders off to the HOH and then only says something when he brings it up. I don't think she's stupid but she's not the smartest in the house.

Or maybe she's just playing the game this way. Yeah....I didn't think so either...LOL!

Airhead or not I still love her!

I really like her alot too, but last night I was really seein how she does him for like the first time, and it botherd me, especially this week, I am sensitive to what ol Jeff must be goin thru, and all the crap that is being slung, OMG, it has to be a rough one for him.

The game is about winning money and not hooking up with a hg. Kudos to Jordan for keeping her head in the game. If no one liked Jeff they wouldn't even be wondering when they should hook up.

I think they are both secure in their hg friendship and shouldn't need to prove it through making out and having sex......that's for the insecure.

well when I said that I thought or wished Jordan would be more supportive of Jeff, I sure was not saying she should jump in bed with him, make out with him, or anything like that. I merely meant it in a friendship kind of support. She really does not give him anything to soothe his troubles that he has to figure out this week. I like Jordan and think booth Jeff and Jordan have it all over the rest of the house, but I really do not like the way she seems to just ignore what is goin on around her, and brushes Jeff off when he is looking to her for some kind of support.

well when I said that I thought or wished Jordan would be more supportive of Jeff, I sure was not saying she should jump in bed with him, make out with him, or anything like that. I merely meant it in a friendship kind of support. She really does not give him anything to soothe his troubles that he has to figure out this week. I like Jordan and think booth Jeff and Jordan have it all over the rest of the house, but I really do not like the way she seems to just ignore what is goin on around her, and brushes Jeff off when he is looking to her for some kind of support.

Most of the time it's Jordan who keeps Jeff from going off the deep end.jmo I think, they both need some space from each other.

How many of you guys could live with someone 24/7, week after week without having times of conflict. All the "couples" on the show have gone through this. BFF Kevin/Lydia....Jesse/Lydia....Jesse/Nat....sometimes you are more honest with people you like. And honesty isn't always pretty. Are Jordan/Jeff loyal allies in the house? To the bitter end. Will they live happily ever after all this is over? No one knows.

How many of you guys could live with someone 24/7, week after week without having times of conflict. All the "couples" on the show have gone through this. BFF Kevin/Lydia....Jesse/Lydia....Jesse/Nat....sometimes you are more honest with people you like. And honesty isn't always pretty. Are Jordan/Jeff loyal allies in the house? To the bitter end. Will they live happily ever after all this is over? No one knows.

well that was my rant for last night,lol I felt better after they had their make up convo in the hammock. I think they most defiantely will stick together and since I think they are the only worthy ones in the house I am rootin for them all the way.

I agree that Jeff & Jordan will have each other's backs until the end of this game. After that, I think a good friendship, at the very least.

As for last night, ummm, yeah, even I was a bit annoyed with both Jeff AND Jordan. LOL

Jordan b/c when Jeff asked her about hearing what Russell had sasid to Jessie, she says.."Oh, I don't know, guess I wasn't paying attention". WHAAAAAT?? This game FORCES you to either pay attention or you are OUT!!! I wanted to smack her for that one. Jeff was quite grumpy & oversensitive with Jordan when she was teasing him, so THAT annoyed me.

However, I cannot even IMAGINE the mental stress this game puts players through, so if this is the worst I have seen between the 2 of them, then honestly, they are AMAZING players AND people! As a viewer, who is on the outside looking in, I may get annoyed, but I cannot trash their gameplay OR their ethics that they both are somehow managing to maintain while playing this game, especially as others are convinced it can only be won with nothing but lies & fabrications of conversations.

Is anyone else shocked Jeff has never eaten chicken livers?? I LOVE chicken livers, they are the best part of the chicken! LOL I have a feeling Jeff will be pleasantly surprised when I bites into one...so long as he cooks it right...that is the trick. ;) Coat 'em with a bit of slop(finely ground) then fry 'em up baby & enjoy! Yummmmmmm

Errrrrmmmmm, yeah, where is our page 9 Jeff pic? Can't let page 9 not feel the love....:)

I agree that Jeff & Jordan will have each other's backs until the end of this game. After that, I think a good friendship, at the very least.

As for last night, ummm, yeah, even I was a bit annoyed with both Jeff AND Jordan. LOL

Jordan b/c when Jeff asked her about hearing what Russell had sasid to Jessie, she says.."Oh, I don't know, guess I wasn't paying attention". WHAAAAAT?? This game FORCES you to either pay attention or you are OUT!!! I wanted to smack her for that one. Jeff was quite grumpy & oversensitive with Jordan when she was teasing him, so THAT annoyed me.

Is anyone else shocked Jeff has never eaten chicken livers?? I LOVE chicken livers, they are the best part of the chicken! LOL I have a feeling Jeff will be pleasantly surprised when I bites into one...so long as he cooks it right...that is the trick. ;) Coat 'em with a bit of slop(finely ground) then fry 'em up baby & enjoy! Yummmmmmm

Errrrrmmmmm, yeah, where is our page 9 Jeff pic? Can't let page 9 not feel the love....:)

As for the incident above, Jordan came in on the end of the convo and was given a hasty explanation, Jessie said she and him were there and then Russel was there and he wanted to talk to Jessie but Jessie didn't and then something about the green room and that Russell said he wanted Jessie to get Jeff put up. Jordan wasn't really getting it and she just kind of went Uh huh. But Jessie had gone into the green room and that was where the convo supposedly took place. Jordan wasn't there and so when Jeff asked her about Jessie and Russell talking in front of her about putting him up she said she didn't hear them say that and because she doesn't have a lot of confidence in her metal abilities, she thought that she was just space out during that convo.

And I have never eaten liver of any kind and plan to never eat it. Yuch.

I agree that it must be very difficult and that they have both snapped at each other at different times...............I think what's really going on now is that Jeff has to keep this secret, so he's acting differently, Jordan probably senses the difference but doesn't realize it's about the "secret"................the best part is that although they "snap", it is short lived and they both try to make up and not draw it out (like when Jeff tapped on the window lol)

I'm thinking once this crazy week is over, they will be closer..........hopefully, in the HOH room!

I hope and think that Jeff realizes that America gave him the power because we are on his side and he needs to use it to take out someone in the lead from the other side. From him talking to Jordan last night I think and hope that he will take Russell and Lydia off the block and put up Jessie and Natalie. Jessie will be voted out. Chima and nat will be super pissed and put in their place for once in this game. Russell and Natalie will be grateful to Jeff for taking them off the block. The numbers will be on Jeff's side. I hope so much that jeff or jordan win the hoh comp next week.

Russell is untrustworthy but not near as much as jesse/nat/chima. Russ did keep his promise to not put jeff and jordan up and he did get rid of the rat.

I hope one of them does get HOH for next week and that neither of them are have-nots so they can enjoy each other in the HOH room.

Jeff is on slop this week, let them all think he's grumpy because of that. And I read that Jordan was grumpy yesterday too. Still love them as a couple.

I hope and think that Jeff realizes that America gave him the power because we are on his side and he needs to use it to take out someone in the lead from the other side. From him talking to Jordan last night I think and hope that he will take Russell and Lydia off the block and put up Jessie and Natalie. Jessie will be voted out. Chima and nat will be super pissed and put in their place for once in this game. Russell and Natalie will be grateful to Jeff for taking them off the block. The numbers will be on Jeff's side. I hope so much that jeff or jordan win the hoh comp next week.

Russell is untrustworthy but not near as much as jesse/nat/chima. Russ did keep his promise to not put jeff and jordan up and he did get rid of the rat.

All of this post makes sense to me.

Just thought I would drop in to see what condition the FLOOR was in? Seems things have quieted down just a little in here! actually talking GAME on the jeff thread,huh??

But I'll do a quick light mop anyway!

smiley-chores012.gif

Archived