Jeff

CeCiMom

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay I OFFICALLY feel sorry for Jeff and Jordan stuck in this house full of complete dysfunctionals....

BBAD this year has sucked except for the BIG fight...they do absolutly nothing but talk game 24/7!

I think jessie is the ROOT of all that we have had to endure this season!!!

Jeff actually spent time in the water during BBAD....I love him so. LOL

AND, he goes in the shower...& the the feed changes to Jessie, Chima, Kevin & Natalie...UGH! I wish there were a way viewers could control what feed they want to view. Now THAT would be amazing!

Poor Jeff has to be wondering about Jordans' sense of the game...she cannot figure that he has the power...has it even crossed the girls mind? Jeff even made 'big eyes' at her...as if to say"HELLO! I HAVE IT DAMMIT!!"

Okay I OFFICALLY feel sorry for Jeff and Jordan stuck in this house full of complete dysfunctionals....

BBAD this year has sucked except for the BIG fight...they do absolutly nothing but talk game 24/7!

I think jessie is the ROOT of all that we have had to endure this season!!!

You mean the "big fight" CBS aired about 10% of? Stupid editors, they had some primo material and didn't even use the best of it. Kevin has been virtually unstained by the editors. The living room throw pillows get more screen time than him.

I get so worried when Jeff & Jordan are apart and talking to different people. I feel like they are going to believe the bullshit. But they get together, talk and figure everything out. I love them!!!

Jordan is trying to convince jeff that russell is the one that needs to go, out in the hammock right now... BBAD went to commerical but she just started to say russell would tougher in comps..jessie would be easier to beat...take care of him later...is probably what she said...

Whoa is me.... this is all going to fall apart!!!!

Right now I am really putt off by the way Jordan gives Jeff almost nothing, he looks to her for some comfort and support and lately she seems really disinterested, he tries to talk to her and she starts talking about a different subject altogether that has nothing to do with what he was puttin out there, I feel for him cause he likes her alot and she is shinin him on big time, I think he needs someone to tell him is is ok, to soothe his soul right now and she ain't givin nothin, sorry, just my obsevations tonight.

Of Jordan ends up making Jeff doubt himself because she does not even try to play this game, I will be really dissapointed. He asked her a question about if she heard Russell say what Jesse was telling him and she just shrugged him off and said well, I guess I wasn't listening. What??? I would be listening in on everything I could if I was her. She just acts like ho hum, and she doesn't give a rats ass. If I was Jeff I would be seriously wondering if she was the Girl for me or not.

Whoa is me.... this is all going to fall apart!!!!

No it's not. I've listened to every word of that conversation and they are on the same page. She wants Jesse & Nat out first and foremost and so does Jeff. She keeps talking about this weeks eviction because she thinks it's between Russ & Lydia having no idea that he has the power. She will be estatic Thursday when either Jesse or Natalie is gone.

SEE!!! Jeff just said: "I would love to see Jesse and Natalie on the block together".

HE'S ASSURING US!!!

Boy I hope so, but I still am not happy with how Jordan treats Jeff, she does not give him half of what he puts out there for her, just sayin

I think Jeff and Jordan are both having their "monthly visitors" at the same time. It's only normal that when you are with someone 24/7 it's not always sunshine and roses. Maybe if they were having sex some of that tension would be released.

I think Jeff and Jordan are both having their "monthly visitors" at the same time. It's only normal that when you are with someone 24/7 it's not always sunshine and roses. Maybe if they were having sex some of that tension would be released.

oh I agree with that one, and I know she is young, but dayum, give the guy a huss, geesh, she acts sooo passe with him

she does not give him half of what he puts out there for her, just sayin

Game wise? Honestly, I think she just forgets. Like when Jesse told her that Jeff misunderstood and that she didn't hear about Russell wanting Jeff out? See, I would have been running out the door to tell Jeff that I didn't know about it like she had already told him. But she finishes cleaning the kitchen, wanders off to the HOH and then only says something when he brings it up. I don't think she's stupid but she's not the smartest in the house.

Or maybe she's just playing the game this way. Yeah....I didn't think so either...LOL!

Airhead or not I still love her!

K, I'm back a little toastie, and can't really focus to read the last 2 pages, but, I will say WTF, I haven't seen any cleaning ,WTF!!! *Stumbles thru with a mop just for good measure* smiley-chores012.gif

What have I missed :food-smiley-005: :food-smiley-005: :food-smiley-005:

Jeff will stick to his plan, I defintitely have faith in him. Jessie and Natalie will be on the block come Thursday.

I hope so. He is so far above anybody else in the house it isn't funny. I also feel that Jordan needs to be more supportive and not act so stupid, sometimes. Maybe it's just me.

Archived