Who is leaving this week?

Evicted  

118 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be evicted this week?

• Ronnie
    • Lydia

With all this back and forth and he said/she said, I am all confused and probably more paranoid than the HGs. Since everyone on Team Ronnie is trying hard to gain one more vote, I'm worried that someone might actually flip.

I know there's still another full day until voting, but who do you think is leaving this week?

Michele, Jordan, Jeff and Kevin seemed adamant on voting out Ronnie. Because of all the fighting and calling out and whatnot, have any of them wavered?

ITA Marty!!! But, my question is, when will the rest of them realize it's Jessie and Gnat starting all this crap!!! Hopefully soon!!!

I remember saying the samething when they lied about the banner last season. In real live like reality tv, lots of times the bad guys never get caught.

I'm 80% sure Ronnie is going though. Hope so!!

when will the rest of them realize it's Jessie and Gnat starting all this crap!!! Hopefully soon!!!

Michelle and Jordan just came in and told Lydia that they are still voting Ronnie out. Michelle and Lydia talking now and I think they are figuring it out how the only ones that aren't being called liars are Natalie, Jessie or Russell...but they are calling every one else liars.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets sooo stressed with all the drama this close to eviction day! However, even with all of the talking and pointing fingers, I'm almost positive that Ronnie is outa there tomorrow.

As much as Jessie/Nat/Chima try to persuade everyone else, I really think that Rattie will leave, 4-3. Jeff and Jordan are convinced that Rattie needs to get out, Michelle knows that Rattie will gun for her hardcore if he stays, and as much others try to throw Lydia under the bus to Kevin, I really don't think that he will vote for his friend/former teammate. Also, if Jeff gets the coup as hoped, he won't change the nominations. Bye Rattie! You have a spot on the I played too hard from the beginning and now I'm screwed wall of shame. :animated_wave:

Michelle and Jordan just came in and told Lydia that they are still voting Ronnie out. Michelle and Lydia talking now and I think they are figuring it out how the only ones that aren't being called liars are Natalie, Jessie or Russell...but they are calling every one else liars.

TY for this info. That's enough justification I need. I haven't heard Jordan reassure everyone she's sticking to the plan, so this is good news!

ronnie needs to go, I am tired of hearing him make dumb shit "official" in the house.. "its official we are this".... I am tired of his nerdy immense knowledge of previous BB seasons, all his lame ass boring geeky stories, him shlumping all through the house barefoot, his broken wrists tendencies (wife needs to seriously address that when he goes home) I am just tired of him period, he needs to go buh-bye. :animated_wave:

ronnie needs to go, I am tired of hearing him make dumb shit "official" in the house.. "its official we are this".... I am tired of his nerdy immense knowledge of previous BB seasons, all his lame ass boring geeky stories, him shlumping all through the house barefoot, his broken wrists tendencies (wife needs to seriously address that when he goes home) I am just tired of him period, he needs to go buh-bye. :animated_wave:

EXACTLY!

i havent been watched the feeds since last thursday to gauge the house atmosphere , or plots , who is with who

but its seem like ronnie would be the one to go

but both of them are pretty sneaky players

Ronnie has no chance after his early morning prank making a bunch of noise slamming drawers and waking up Michele and attempting to wake up Jordan & Lydia who actually just went to bed he just sealed his fate if there was even a glimmer of hope to begin with. To make matters worse when he had a prank pulled on him by Michele he's throws a tantrum (She hid his hat and glasses) ... his best bet was working Michele all week with Chima's help as she's friends with Michele they might have had a chance ... now .... not happening

If by some chance Lydia is evicted, Its going to be BB that made it happen. Lydias seems really close to driving into the deep dark and Jessie is playing her head constantly. In the green room he was trying to be all flirty cute, told her he liked her and needed her while all along he has been pushing to keep Ronnie, not her. BB may be doing thing in the DR to get her out the easy way before she does something totally crazy before they can stop her.

i dont think kevin wants hoh yet :lol:

The non-athletes have to know that this is the week to finally get out from under the dominating Jessie/Natalie. They all have to be sick of kissing the same behinds week after week and desperately need this change. Michelle & Kevin seem particularly low key and miserable with the way things have been going. I'd be shocked if Ronnie is not gone by this time tomorrow. In fact. . . I'll choose one of my own cats to cook for dinner tomorrow if Ronnie is still there.

hey everyone! i will be back to a computer on saturday, so i can post, and do lfu then.right now im on my cell... but i really hope ronnie leaves, jeff wins coupe, chima wins hoh and jeff changes it to jessie and natalie.

hey everyone! i will be back to a computer on saturday, so i can post, and do lfu then.right now im on my cell... but i really hope ronnie leaves, jeff wins coupe, chima wins hoh and jeff changes it to jessie and natalie.

Now that would be hilarious :animated_rotfl:

Archived