* Jessie *

JEDI

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want him on SLOP for a week first. Nah, probably something in his contract that says he can't be cuz of all his muscles, gotta feed the muscles, forget about the brain, it's all about the muscles........

Best week would be the jocks on slop (sorry Jeff) and Jesse and Nat on the block. Let them see what it was like for Laura and Jordan to not only have to deal with the pressure of being on the block but to be hungry, too.

I think Jesse is much better this year than last year...I am pulling for his side though!!! He is thinking with his head and not his emotions...Speaking of emotions, I think he is using Lydia. He wont kiss her on the mouth nor hold her hands...

I think Jesse is much better this year than last year...I am pulling for his side though!!! He is thinking with his head and not his emotions...Speaking of emotions, I think he is using Lydia. He wont kiss her on the mouth nor hold her hands...

You are pulling for his side because you like their gameplay better, or because you actually like them as people?

I couldn't stand Jesse so much last season that there is no way for him to redeem himself in my eyes. As soon as I seen him on premier night, I knew he would be back in the house because I couldn't stand him! Sorry guys - it was my bad luck that brought him back in the house - I take full responsibility! If it wasn't for bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all!

You are pulling for his side because you like their gameplay better, or because you actually like them as people?

Last year I couldnt stand Jesse but this year I like him!

Well it is a mixture of both...I dont like Lydia, Kevin and Sometimes Russell. Russell can be a real jerk!!! But there stragety to stick together no matter what because they need the numbers is impressive to me... They know Russell and Lydia are Rats, but they need them for numbers and when the time comes they will be dealt with.. They dont sit there and whine and complain..instead they fight to get the job done...Now everyone knows in BB alliance split apart..hopefully they stick together...but if they are put up then the floaters like Lydia and Kevin will run to the other side along with the all powerful meat head Russell. They seem like they have alot of fun and they are not depressing me by crying all the time like previous BBs. Except for Lydia...but I dont like her..

They fought for it the first week

and bullied their way through it the second week....

That is not true they didnt bullie...It was Ronnie who decided and was playing all fields so he wouldnt be screw..He took the coward way out and put up Jordan...He should have put up Casey. Jesse just reminded him of the numbers and Casey can be an asset...Jesse and Casy have a secret alliance! Jesse saved Casey from being put up..Damn that Jesse!!!

They haven't had much to cry about yet, now have they? That group has controlled the house since day one.

SugarB got it right!

They really haven't had to fight for it,they had the numbers from the get go because of the way the cliques were set up,with Jessies jocks winning the first HOH. He has been given an unfair ADVANTAGE since the beginning the comp was set up for the JOCKS to win that first HOH almost insuring Jessie would return,with them being in control from the outset. What should have happened was ,okay have the comp rigged for jessie to get back in ,as that is obviously what they wantted,but then let them ALL compete for HOH,after jessies return!

The only person that jessie had to really play was Ronnie,and Ronnie is so in love with Jessie that was easy.

If Ronnie had gone with the plan to vote out chima instead of branden,it would be an entirely different story..

We would have seen Jessie crying his little pinhead off for 2 weeks, whoa is me, I get all the lousy breaks in this house! Like Dan voting me OUT!!!It wasn't Dan you IDIOT once and for ALL it was US!!! :animated_rotfl:

I would love to see Jesse on the block. If you've already had your chance at bb then you shouldn't get another one (unless it's allstars!) I can't believe any of these idiots would keep him around.

Plus, I would love to see him interviewed. Did you see his interview last year? Such a whiner...sour grapes...sore loser...pin head....etc. etc. etc.

IMO Jesse has changed in some respects and if he had played like this last year he might of lasted longer.....still don't think he would of won..

But it does not entitle him to another shot....unless it is all stars or all losers.....BB is being unfair to all past seasons....

IMO Jesse has changed in some respects and if he had played like this last year he might of lasted longer.....still don't think he would of won..

If any of us had a chance to play the game, get evicted and get to come back and play again among people who have never played before, we all would play better. That's what makes it so unfair!

Archived